Author Topic: 9/11 nuclear demolition of the WTC  (Read 31534 times)

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Re: 9/11 nuclear demolition of the WTC
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2012, 03:06:48 AM »
Instead of watching this video for two hours to decide it was a nuclear attack, watch 1- 20 seconds of a nuclear bomb exploding video, and decide it was not.

There is a difference between an atmospheric and an underground nuclear explosion. Those videos that you seen are explosions much stronger than 150KT (kilo tons), and the bombs are placed much shallower than 77 meters in the ground.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2012, 05:38:42 PM »
I dont now for nukes that is most likely nonsense but WTC is demolished in controlled explosions and every smart man can see that on video. I will ask you one question why plane which hits the WTC  had no a windows?? And plane has no power to demolish that Big and massive building - physics my friends  !!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2012, 05:46:48 PM »
I dont now for nukes that is most likely nonsense but WTC is demolished in controlled explosions and every smart man can see that on video. I will ask you one question why plane which hits the WTC  had no a windows?? And plane has no power to demolish that Big and massive building - physics my friends  !!
I didn't watch the stupid video! Tell me this... why did we blow up our own buildings and kill our people?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2012, 10:27:25 PM »
I would honestly bet on this, but your big fancy video certainly doesn't know what happened as well as I, and I've heard the underground bomb one too, which would have knocked a giant hole into the plumbing of the city downtown, so that's silly; muslim workers on each floor of the building strapped with bombs crashed into all four beams floor by floor in domino effect, and the building fell quicker that way. That is more likely than that or literally any one of the know-it-all conspiracy theories I've ever heard on the matter, and I could certainly make a longer movie with more charts and statistics about it.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2012, 10:50:20 PM »
I don't think we know the truth. All I know is that official version is little fishy.
This Russian officer claims that all nuclear intelligence community knew about demolition plans for those two well built towers. He claims that there is no other way to bring those buildings down and provides detailed description on how well building were built.
He also says that all buildings in New York must have demolition plans and names crazy company that was involved in all of this.
Whatever might be the truth I feel sorry for loss of lives.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2012, 04:30:43 AM »
I didn't watch the stupid video! Tell me this... why did we blow up our own buildings and kill our people?

It is simply! To create the motive for attacking Afghanistan. Do you know how it started the First World War? In terms of the constant fear of terrorism, which would bring the government more power and even the violation of citizens' privacy! Everything is about money and power! If you think that your government loves you, you have a big problem!

That is not stupid video this is a video that was shot during the attack and was broadcast numerous times on television. So conclusion is that you still watched the "stupid videos"!

Offline Baruch Meir

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2012, 12:13:00 PM »
It is simply! To create the motive for attacking Afghanistan. Do you know how it started the First World War? In terms of the constant fear of terrorism, which would bring the government more power and even the violation of citizens' privacy! Everything is about money and power! If you think that your government loves you, you have a big problem!

That is not stupid video this is a video that was shot during the attack and was broadcast numerous times on television. So conclusion is that you still watched the "stupid videos"!

Thats funny, i though the first world war was started by the Black Hand. You Serbs wouldn't know anything about that, would you?  :read: :read: :read:

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2012, 12:27:12 PM »

"If you think that your government loves you, you have a big problem!" *readying palm "That is not stupid video this is a video that was... broadcast numerous times on television" *palm -> face

Good thing the government doesn't have anything to do with what's on T.V. or the multimillion dollar worldwide 9/11 conspiracy theory industry. While I honestly do get the feeling they tried what Russia and Europe did, and think they can play with Islam, the attack itself is consistent with traditional islamic jihad. All these security measures would have improved the country, if only they had directed them at Muslims and not the people that need to be defended from them. Oh and terrorism is very real, and probably the majority of countries around the world do live in fear of it.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2012, 12:59:25 PM »
Thats funny, i though the first world war was started by the Black Hand. You Serbs wouldn't know anything about that, would you?  :read: :read: :read:
You are ustasha so why would we explain our history to you? :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2012, 09:02:35 PM »
I would honestly bet on this, but your big fancy video certainly doesn't know what happened as well as I, and I've heard the underground bomb one too, which would have knocked a giant hole into the plumbing of the city downtown, so that's silly; muslim workers on each floor of the building strapped with bombs crashed into all four beams floor by floor in domino effect, and the building fell quicker that way. That is more likely than that or literally any one of the know-it-all conspiracy theories I've ever heard on the matter, and I could certainly make a longer movie with more charts and statistics about it.
Check out his explanation at beginning of second hour. I believe it is very informative. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2012, 02:29:32 PM »
Check out his explanation at beginning of second hour. I believe it is very informative.

I would so love for you to tell me what he says rather than make me look. So now if I understand his accent correctly, America demolished the twin towers because there was a nuke under them, and demolishing the WTC saved New York from nuclear disaster.

Problem is that I know fission better than he. At 1 km under the ground, that's all you need to split the world in two pieces with a 150 mt payload and destroy all life. Probably what Iran is planning. Deep down (before that point), the earth will sustain the bomb, but dropping a big pile of rubble on it will change nothing. This seems absurd. If you watched it, tell me what it says so I can analyze it, because I've wasted enough years watching these types of things, to no productive benefit.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2012, 09:45:52 PM »
I would so love for you to tell me what he says rather than make me look. So now if I understand his accent correctly, America demolished the twin towers because there was a nuke under them, and demolishing the WTC saved New York from nuclear disaster.

Problem is that I know fission better than he. At 1 km under the ground, that's all you need to split the world in two pieces with a 150 mt payload and destroy all life. Probably what Iran is planning. Deep down (before that point), the earth will sustain the bomb, but dropping a big pile of rubble on it will change nothing. This seems absurd. If you watched it, tell me what it says so I can analyze it, because I've wasted enough years watching these types of things, to no productive benefit.
He says in case of World Trade Center nuclear device was placed 50m bellow last floor 27 meters underground. For 150mt it is needed 100m of rock to absorb it. Then he talks about cavity, crashed zone, and damage zone. Pressure would go where is least resistance towards surface. Tower at bottom is half empty compared go granite surrounding the device.
Please watch, not sure how to explain as I said. I am not trained in that field (happy to send you PM if you want to know what I do)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 11:35:12 PM by serbian army »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2012, 02:20:19 AM »
He says in case of World Trade Center nuclear device was placed 50m bellow last floor 27 meters underground. For 150mt it is needed 100m of rock to absorb it. Then he talks about cavity, crashed zone, and damage zone. Pressure would go where is least resistance towards surface. Tower at bottom is half empty compared go granite surrounding the device.
Please watch, not sure how to explain as I said. I am not trained in that field (happy to send you PM if you want to know what I do)

Luckily, I am related to people who are. The nuclear theory did hold for a while, and people started believing it, until we get to the plumbing and this russian just goes back to being a guy that hates America. Nukes don't blow up in just one direction, and by any logic those rocks would be dust, but enough rocks and it'll be feasible up, but unless you add 100m of rocks between the towers and the city plumbing, half of Manhattan would have been cut off from plumbing, and there would be millions of damage to the system, which there was not.

As stands, there seems to have been some planning that prepared the building before-hand, but a nuclear attack is basically absurdity. Find me a non-Russian nuclear physicist that will support that theory.

In Indonesia, the government killed everyone (non-muzzball) under the guise of being a communist. They said this was done because people will believe a big lie more than a small one. They give you so much information, [for free!], they change beliefs that you know also stupid people hold, they make you feel superior to the ignorant folk while also guilty you're not doing anything and invigorate you to bring others "up to your level" so they don't have to be what you now consider "asleep", or a plethora of other words. How could they be doing something bad, when they've clearly given you so much, and even infused new meaning into your life?

A small lie is not quite motivating enough for you to attach strings to yourself, present them to the liar and return religiously to vigorously suckle at the tit of power you think you have discovered from the liar's mouth. A big lie is, due to emotional triggers and false pride in a sense of intellectual superiority you believe to now have as an advantage over others. The less you have to be proud about, the more of this false pride you have though, which is one of the great weaknesses of Arabs.

However, they are also professionals at exploiting that weakness, and I've seen this method innumerable times in these conspiracies. What other opportunity have you had to discuss nuclear physics, or physics in general? Then we see, and it was said here and is certainly not the first time I've seen it from the conspiracy bunch "don't you know physics?".

Daniel Greefield: "It is a sign of how conspiracy theories can warp the mind that such accusations are even made but then when one lives in a universe in which everyone hides a hidden agenda and every seemingly meaningless act conceals a greater purpose, such modes of thinking become inevitable.

The conspiracy theorist like the religious believer assumes that nothing happens by accident but where the religious believer sees that as G-d's hand in the world, the conspiracy theory is gnostic believing that everything happens for a reason...because evil forces are manipulating the world.

Hard core believers in conspiracy theories create a gnostic world, one in which good contends with a nearly omnipotent evil conspiracy that turns the entire world into a web of lies and deceit and whose followers and leaders are capable of making the most convoluted plots succeed and directing the everyday life of the world without anyone but them knowing it. The 'secret knowledge' of the conspiracy theorist is his gnosis enabling him to find the truth in a world ruled by lies.

That very belief though ensures that such a person achieves nothing useful as they labor over what isn't instead of dealing with what is. The world is not run by great conspiracies. A handful of men don't sit in a secret room deciding the fate of the world. The truth is much worse than that. The state of the world is our fault. There are evil men but their efforts would come to nothing if we would stand up to them. Their plans tend to be laughable and pathetic. They succeed because good people do nothing. This blog is an attempt to do something."

Maybe we find out it was a nuke. What the f*** is that going to help you do, or change? Learn about what you can do now, because the NYC isn't having a visible radioactivity sickness problem, and Muslims will continue to blow things up, and will only become "prouder" if they learn there was more destruction, and G-d forbid desensitized to the horrors of a nuclear strike. The liberals responded as they do to any war, and America could have invaded any Muslim country it wished regardless of 9/11, and would have recieved the same criticism and resistance it did. This is a ploy to support the "illegal war" slander from the Muslims, and the "Jews did 9/11" conspiracy.

This film is very convincing though not quite as professional as some of the others I've seen (giving it a real "underground" feel) but does not stand to reality (it is essentially much harder to believe than the "official" narrative) and it is for the purpose of attacking good countries to the benefit of bad ones.

Can we please drop the silly conspiracies? I do this every day with people from my college (the alien ones are the most entertaining) and while I appreciate and thank you for the practice, these shenanigans masquerading as "whistle-blower news" will leave you with nothing real, other than a vicious headache. Don't waste yourself with this garbage, it isn't underground or enlightened, it's a multimillion dollar industry and an anti-American pro-Arab and Russian PR ploy.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 03:20:02 PM by LKZ »

Offline Baruch Meir

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2012, 07:12:56 AM »
You are ustasha so why would we explain our history to you? :o

hahaha, The Soviet Nazi and Gadaffi worshipping, Serbian Army, Still behaving like a child, by throwing childish insults like a little school boy.

Is that the best you got, Serbian Child?

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2012, 12:36:48 AM »
Slobodan, what the hell is your purpose here? I'm sorry, I just don't get it. I'm not so sure you support Israel at all, do you?
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2012, 02:41:49 AM »
Luckily, I am related to people who are...

It would be good to have them watch the video and then tell us their opinion.

Slobodan, what the hell is your purpose here? I'm sorry, I just don't get it. I'm not so sure you support Israel at all, do you?

The purpose is the truth, for those who are interested in it. And I don't know what Israel has to do with this.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2012, 06:57:29 PM »
^^They have seen many and disproved them with the aforementionned facts. I respond to you, even watched a bit of your wacky Russian scientist on his [censored] camera, and you refuse to refute my claim that there would have been catastrophic damage to the plumbing system because you really don't know physics, except as was relayed to you by Russian retards that refute every word Americans say, because they hate America. And Israel.

Oh and that's what this forum's for, silly. Helping the United States of America and Israel, with I guess Europe and India too. What you help is for people to hate their country, and say "see, they lied about terrorists who also literally stab babies in their cribs in Israel, because they're nice guys."

I've seen these commie+muzzie propaganda films water down their message far beyond this to complete obscurity, so that they can just get one beleif in, one foot in the door, and then next one you see you recognize it, and they can slip through and allu ackbar all the common sense you have left.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2012, 04:07:09 AM »
I don't understand you, if something like 9/11 happened in Serbia, I would wanted to know the real truth...

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2012, 05:56:25 AM »
I don't understand you, if something like 9/11 happened in Serbia, I would wanted to know the real truth...
We have been told the real truth already... We do not need some old Russian giving us cold war story twisting opinions of what actually happened... I guess in Serbia and Russia all this digging under the rug is a way of life.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 07:34:21 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2012, 07:20:36 AM »
Well, as I said before, Americans will believe anything as long as it is not the truth...

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2012, 07:32:45 AM »
Well, as I said before, Americans will believe anything as long as it is not the truth...
Fine... You go on believing that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2012, 12:50:50 PM »
150kt Nukes Demolished Wtc ? - debunking of Dimitri Khalezov's ridiculous claims

http://www.911blogger.com/news/2011-01-16/150kt-nukes-demolished-wtc-debunking-dimitri-khalezovs-ridiculous-claims

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 05:38:08 AM by Slobodan »