Author Topic: Politicians Want Men to Urinate Sitting in Sweden?! And More Soda Bans  (Read 1881 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I won't be moving to Sweden any time soon:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Liberals get crazier by the day. Men and women are not interchangeable! We're not the same! And the only men I've ever heard having to pee sitting down are men that have had a traumatic injury to their thingy or a piercing that prevents them from peeing normally. This is a direct attack on manhood and men's rights by liberals.

• Gold Star JTF Member
And the only men I've ever heard having to pee sitting down are men that have had a traumatic injury to their thingy or a piercing that prevents them from peeing normally. This is a direct attack on manhood and men's rights by liberals.

Paraplegic men pee sitting down.  Boy I'm going to Hell!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
NOT IN A PUBLIC TOILET I WON'T SIT DOWN!!!

What, they're now going to put video cameras in the public bathrooms to watch to see how men will pee?  Really? Seriously?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Actually, these public toilets in Europe..They're impossible to sit down on anyway. It's like sitting on a toilet seat with the toilet seat UP!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
NOT IN A PUBLIC TOILET I WON'T SIT DOWN!!!

What, they're now going to put video cameras in the public bathrooms to watch to see how men will pee?  Really? Seriously?

If I'm not mistaken

I believe Sweden is run by a bunch of femenazis. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Paraplegic men pee sitting down.  Boy I'm going to Hell!

I don't think you'll go to hell for stating factual information. lol I didn't think of that one though but you're right.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
If I'm not mistaken

I believe Sweden is run by a bunch of femenazis.

If they're getting that far out of bounds as to tell men how to urinate then they need to go bake some cookies and shut the heck up.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
All due respect, the Swedes have a good point.. Here is an example of what could happen if men stand up and don't put their toilet seat down:
(beware of language)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is better than having politicians who want men to urinate on them...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
they need to go bake some cookies and shut the heck up.

Even though I'm not a fan of feminism, I'm actually neither a fan of telling a lady to stay in the kitchen barefoot while pregnant though I do see what your saying. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Even though I'm not a fan of feminism, I'm actually neither a fan of telling a lady to stay in the kitchen barefoot while pregnant though I do see what your saying.

The thing is all these so-called rights movements start out saying they just want fair treatment but then what it really ends up being about is seeking supremacy. The feminists want women to rule men and be supreme over men and I don't think that's good since men and women are supposed to complement each other rather than be in conflict.  I posted what I posted because these radical feminsits have gone way over the line with this one.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Walter Williams talked about this issue some years back... He said that liberal educators wanted the urinals removed in a grade school somewhere here in the United States... I guess that would be the way to get something like this started... Children today don't stand a chance in having a normal existence  :'(
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Just like the Borg...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borg_(Star_Trek)

Bjorn Borg from Weeden

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:36:32 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14