Author Topic: You must be kidding?  (Read 8776 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: You must be kidding?
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2007, 10:49:10 AM »
Folks, can we all please calm down? 

Let me just reiterate that I have been very grateful for all Allen has done for us. I tried discussing things with him, and the others involved behind the scenes, and it did not help.  So I am very sad to see him go.  I actually met Allen and his wife about two months ago at the Israel Day Parade, and they seemed very nice. 

In terms of missionizing outside this forum, the mods and admins can't control that, nor would we want to.  And I happen to agree that it takes two to tango. 

*But* with that being said, I don't think it was the best idea for Allen to openly admit to trying to convert Jews, given what the families of many our American Jewish posters of European ancestry have gone through in the past.  Of course, they will be very sensitive about that kind of thing.

Personally, I am grateful to all of our supporters, and people who post on the forum.   So can we please just wait and see what Chaim and Jimmy have to say?  Like I said in another post, I am not privy to everything that goes on behind the scenes.  There may have been more stuff going on. 

Allen-T

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2007, 10:54:52 AM »
This isn't a Jewish forum. It's a forum for saving Israel and America from its enemies. I doubt there are any forums on religious Judaism that have non-Jewish moderators, nor should there be.

Not jewish, ha?
What - prey tell does the 'J' in JTF stand for???? Jambalaya perhaps.

Funny how JTF's slogan is "Fighting to save America and Israel from Islamic terrorism!". This is a board for any righteous people who want to help in this cause. Why am I even responding to you? Your posts are about as worthwhile as drek.

So answer the question, you moose twit. What's the 'J' stand for????

chaim says he welcomes all decent people whom are rightous gentiles.

That's right. But gentiles who attempt the spiritual murder of the jewish people are NOT righteous. They are wicked and evil.

As you see it.

NO....it's how Torah sees it. How the Rambam sees it. How Rabbi Kahane sees it. How Chaim sees it. How every Torah schollar, orthodox jew, and every bagel shop owner throughout history sees it.
So popularity qualifies truth? The acknowlegment by the masses makes it so? That is not an argument, unless you believe American Idol has some great significance. I want to ask you something, and this is an honest question, I don't mean to be cute or off handed. I read on the forum recently that Jews are forced to go to liberal Synagogues if that is all that is in their neighborhood since they cannot drive or handle money on Shabbot. Most real Christians travel to the best Bible teaching church they can find because good teaching is a must. I live in Brooklyn, but I worship in Manhattan. What effect do you suppose that has on the percentages of Biblically literate Jews verses Christians?  

Allen-T

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007, 10:56:11 AM »
Folks, can we all please calm down? 

Let me just reiterate that I have been very grateful for all Allen has done for us. I tried discussing things with him, and the others involved behind the scenes, and it did not help.  So I am very sad to see him go.  I actually met Allen and his wife about two months ago at the Israel Day Parade, and they seemed very nice. 

In terms of missionizing outside this forum, the mods and admins can't control that, nor would we want to.  And I happen to agree that it takes two to tango. 

*But* with that being said, I don't think it was the best idea for Allen to openly admit to trying to convert Jews, given what the families of many our American Jewish posters of European ancestry have gone through in the past.  Of course, they will be very sensitive about that kind of thing.

Personally, I am grateful to all of our supporters, and people who post on the forum.   So can we please just wait and see what Chaim and Jimmy have to say?  Like I said in another post, I am not privy to everything that goes on behind the scenes.  There may have been more stuff going on. 

Lisa, you are wonderful, but I don't care what Jimmy has to say as he is outright lying about me.

newman

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2007, 11:08:27 AM »
This isn't a Jewish forum. It's a forum for saving Israel and America from its enemies. I doubt there are any forums on religious Judaism that have non-Jewish moderators, nor should there be.

Not jewish, ha?
What - prey tell does the 'J' in JTF stand for???? Jambalaya perhaps.

Funny how JTF's slogan is "Fighting to save America and Israel from Islamic terrorism!". This is a board for any righteous people who want to help in this cause. Why am I even responding to you? Your posts are about as worthwhile as drek.

So answer the question, you moose twit. What's the 'J' stand for????

chaim says he welcomes all decent people whom are rightous gentiles.

That's right. But gentiles who attempt the spiritual murder of the jewish people are NOT righteous. They are wicked and evil.

As you see it.

NO....it's how Torah sees it. How the Rambam sees it. How Rabbi Kahane sees it. How Chaim sees it. How every Torah schollar, orthodox jew, and every bagel shop owner throughout history sees it.
So popularity qualifies truth? The acknowlegment by the masses makes it so? That is not an argument, unless you believe American Idol has some great significance. I want to ask you something, and this is an honest question, I don't mean to be cute or off handed. I read on the forum recently that Jews are forced to go to liberal Synagogues if that is all that is in their neighborhood since they cannot drive or handle money on Shabbot. Most real Christians travel to the best Bible teaching church they can find because good teaching is a must. I live in Brooklyn, but I worship in Manhattan. What effect do you suppose that has on the percentages of Biblically literate Jews verses Christians?  
Compare apples with apples. A jew with mediocre knowledge of the true bible  is better than a christian with an expert knowledge of a pagan fraud.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2007, 11:21:28 AM »
Jews don't need Jesus.  How is it YOUR place to say that Jews need Jesus.  We have our own faith that you need to respect, and you have a faith that needs to be respected and part of your faith shouldn't include trying to convert Jews to it.  How would you like it if I went around telling Christians that Jesus was a fraud and he wasn't a messiah and I proved it with sources from the Bible.  I wouldn't go around doing this because I RESPECT Christianity, and it appears that you don't respect Judaism.     

and we dont need the talmud, whats your point.

If allen t was continually preaching the gospel on this forum, which IS A POLTICAL MOVEMENT, not to prove which theology is correct.

Now as i have stated, allen t told me to not preach the gospel on this forum, as he new i was a evenagelical born again christian, so i repected that, but if you want me to only preach to non jews, OUTSIDE OF THE FORUM,, then thats ridiculous.

You obviously have no understanding of the what so ever of the new covenant.....

The new covenant is fraud.  Just like Mohammad was a fraud.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2007, 11:25:48 AM »
OK folks this thread is getting WAY out of hand. 

I do not want our disagreement with Allen-T to get into a whole Christian bashing thing.  As a Jewish woman, I am very sensitive about knocking other peoples religions. 

So I am locking this thread.