Author Topic: You must be kidding?  (Read 8249 times)

Allen-T

You must be kidding?
« on: June 29, 2007, 07:12:30 AM »
I have made one thing clear to the admins and mods yesterday. That from this point AFTER I QUIT, I was planning to do whatever is necessary to make sure that the Christians in JTF know exactly what they are dealing with concerning Torah Judaism's view on proslytizing. I fully expected to meet with opposition about this. At 5:20PM or so when I attempted to log into the Forum a message said "You are banned until you calm down". I said nothing to give any indication that I needed to calm down, and I interpreted that as an attempt to cut my ability to communicate with members off. So I posted that video. I have no intention of smearing JTF. I only intend to communicate to other REAL Christians about what is going on. If that bothers you, deal with it. You are hypocrites. You hate that I speak to Jews about Jesus, but YOU want to deceive weak Christians with a bogus message that Jews don't need Jesus? Think about that. Later in the evening yesterday I saw that I was unbanned again. I should have taken that video down but I didn't have time. I will remove it as soon as I am done here. BUT I WAS BANNED FOR A PERIOD YESTERDAY, and anyone who says otherwise is the LIAR. I am now completely disgusted with what I just read on the following thread; http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=6243.0 I am completely finished here, for good, permanently. The reason that I removed the videos from the channel is because as I said, I interpreted the banning as an attempt to stop me from speaking. Figuring that the only means of communicating with Forum members was the Youtube channel, I made a quick decision to pull down the videos just in case Chaim or Jimmy attempted to shut the account down based on the fact that Chaim owns [probably] the rights to the shows. It was purely to protect myself and my ability to continue to communicate with the other Christians. It was obviously the right choice I see, after viewing the disgusting thread that I mentioned already. I am disgusted beyond words and it is obvious that the leadership will do anything to save face. 

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: You must be kidding?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 07:32:36 AM »
Take a deep breath.

Man, I'm on your side but what you have to realize is that prostletyzing to Jews on a forum for saving Judaism and Israel is NOT a good idea. Yes, you have a right to do so as a Christian but this isn't the place for it. I'm unhappy with a lot of things but there's no need to spread dissent.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 07:39:50 AM »
Take a deep breath.

Man, I'm on your side but what you have to realize is that prostletyzing to Jews on a forum for saving Judaism and Israel is NOT a good idea. Yes, you have a right to do so as a Christian but this isn't the place for it. I'm unhappy with a lot of things but there's no need to spread dissent.

Why would you think prosyltizing is good in any situation?  Islamic Jihad expects everyone to observe Islam.  So you think it's acceptable for them to prosyltize? 

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 07:43:07 AM »
Take a deep breath.

Why would you think prosyltizing is good in any situation?  Islamic Jihad expects everyone to observe Islam.  So you think it's acceptable for them to prosyltize? 

You're not very bright, are you?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 07:47:13 AM »
Jews don't need Jesus.  How is it YOUR place to say that Jews need Jesus.  We have our own faith that you need to respect, and you have a faith that needs to be respected and part of your faith shouldn't include trying to convert Jews to it.  How would you like it if I went around telling Christians that Jesus was a fraud and he wasn't a messiah and I proved it with sources from the Bible.  I wouldn't go around doing this because I RESPECT Christianity, and it appears that you don't respect Judaism.     
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 07:50:03 AM »
Take a deep breath.

Prosyltizing is good if the people who are being converted are heathens or Muslims, but it's not good when it's done to Jews.  There are too many of us assimilating and losing our faith for it to be a good thing.  If anyone thinks that it's a good idea to prosyltize to Jews and convert all of us then in my book they are no different than Muslims who wish to exterminate all of us as well.  They are both threats to the Jewish people.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 07:58:11 AM »
Everyone needs to read Chaims letter. It is most improper ( to say the least) to proselytise to jews....he says so. Rabbi Kahane was completely opposed to any non-jew proselytising to jews for sound bible based reasons. If you guys think Chaim, Kahane and every jewish schollar who ever lived is wrong......why be Kahanists?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 08:01:38 AM »
Yes but the only reason some people for loss of a better  word turned on Allen was his honesty.And yes i'm 100% Jewish as far as i know[we can   never be sure of all   our ancestors] and i go to an orthodox shul.BTW i don'nt see any Anti JTF video by Allen
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 08:39:29 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 08:13:30 AM »
Yes but the only reason some people for loss of a better  word turned on Allen was his honesty.And yes i'm 100% Jewish as far as i know[we can   never be sure of all are ancestors] and i go to an orthodox shul.BTW i don'nt see any Anti JTF video by Allen

Nobody turned on anyone. Al openly declared his intention to proselytise to jews outside the forum. Honest...Yes? but wrong. Suppose someone declared their intention to turn christians into Hare Krishnas outside the forum........would they just say 'OK, no problem'?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 08:20:30 AM »
hari krishna :laugh: i was once at penn station they were banging tambourines and singing,they wanted to give me books i ignored them
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 08:36:57 AM »
   This is a very dangerous lose-lose situation. We are not only losing Allen's support, but we risk losing that of righteous Gentiles who are our closest allies. In the past, Chaim has avoided addressing issues that obviously divide Jews and Christians. No matter how you cut it, they exist. It appears that we have hit one. I'm asking that we all calm down and focus on more important issues such as stopping the expulsion of Jews.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 08:40:54 AM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

newman

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 08:46:53 AM »
   This is a very dangerous lose-lose situation. We are not only losing Allen's support, but we risk losing that of righteous Gentiles who are our closest allies. In the past, Chaim has avoided addressing issues that obviously divide Jews and Christians. No matter how you cut it, they exist. It appears that we have hit one. I'm asking that we all calm down and focus on more important issues such as stopping the expulsion of Jews.

I agree. But jews, noachides and 90% of christian zionists aren't pushing this. This guy is. The judaism lot have been happy to live and let live but it seems a small minority from the other faith can't live without proselytising to the very people who brought the G_d of Israel to them in the first place. We've got altar boys trying to tell the priests how it all works.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 09:09:15 AM »
hari krishna :laugh: i was once at penn station they were banging tambourines and singing,they wanted to give me books i ignored them
:)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2007, 09:35:10 AM »
I have to say that if Allen-t tells Christians that JTF will not work with Christians who attempt to missionize Jews, that can only be a good thing.

I thank Allen-t for saying openly that he missionizing Jews, as opposed to John Hagee who lies to Jews and tells them that he doesn't missionize and then tells his followers, "Look, I've been able to get so close to the Jewish community that we can now missionize them easier."

Thanks for being honest, Allen-t.

Feel free to stick by your principles and we will stick to ours.

By the way, for all the Christians who are now complaining about discrimination. Please find me a Christian forum that has non-Chistian moderators. Please, I dare you to find one.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2007, 09:56:45 AM »
This isn't a Jewish forum. It's a forum for saving Israel and America from its enemies. I doubt there are any forums on religious Judaism that have non-Jewish moderators, nor should there be.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 10:00:16 AM »
You hate that I speak to Jews about Jesus, but YOU want to deceive weak Christians with a bogus message that Jews don't need Jesus? Think about that. 

I have thought about it, Allen-T.
You insist that I need Jesus.
As a Jew, I tell you I don't need Jesus.

You won't let it go at that.

You not only insist on trying to convince me that I need Jesus, but you also have taken the position that only 'weak' Christians disagree with your belief that proselytizing Jews is not only acceptable, but should be practiced by all 'strong' or 'true' Christians.

Such a stance is not only demeaning and disrespectful to Jews, it's also reeks of condescension and arrogance towards the Christians that disagree with you.

It's disappointing to see you still don't get it.
Since the philosophical difference you have with JTF's leadership about missionizing Jews apparently can not be overcome, perhaps it is best that you move on.
In light of the valuable contributions you have made here, I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors (except for trying to convert Jews).

newman

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2007, 10:00:36 AM »
This isn't a Jewish forum. It's a forum for saving Israel and America from its enemies. I doubt there are any forums on religious Judaism that have non-Jewish moderators, nor should there be.

Not jewish, ha?
What - prey tell does the 'J' in JTF stand for???? Jambalaya perhaps.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 10:04:00 AM by newman »

Allen-T

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 10:09:20 AM »
You hate that I speak to Jews about Jesus, but YOU want to deceive weak Christians with a bogus message that Jews don't need Jesus? Think about that. 

I have thought about it, Allen-T.
You insist that I need Jesus.
As a Jew, I tell you I don't need Jesus.

You won't let it go at that.

You not only insist on trying to convince me that I need Jesus, but you also have taken the position that only 'weak' Christians disagree with your belief that proselytizing Jews is not only acceptable, but should be practiced by all 'strong' or 'true' Christians.

Such a stance is not only demeaning and disrespectful to Jews, it's also reeks of condescension and arrogance towards the Christians that disagree with you.

It's disappointing to see you still don't get it.
Since the philosophical difference you have with JTF's leadership about missionizing Jews apparently can not be overcome, perhaps it is best that you move on.
In light of the valuable contributions you have made here, I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors (except for trying to convert Jews).

When did I confront you? Can you speak English? How do you equate my personal belief, which has been revealed because of a genuine shot at HONESTY[something Sullivan doesn't know], with my proslytizing to you directly? So here is the problem, you equate my belief with a non existant action?? Now I understand alot of you better. AGAIN, I am not here to proslytize, I am here to defend myself against Sullivan's dirty lies then I am gone. Jimmy, admit you are a liar, delete my account, finished.   

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2007, 10:16:08 AM »
Jews don't need Jesus.  How is it YOUR place to say that Jews need Jesus.  We have our own faith that you need to respect, and you have a faith that needs to be respected and part of your faith shouldn't include trying to convert Jews to it.  How would you like it if I went around telling Christians that Jesus was a fraud and he wasn't a messiah and I proved it with sources from the Bible.  I wouldn't go around doing this because I RESPECT Christianity, and it appears that you don't respect Judaism.     

and we dont need the talmud, whats your point.

If allen t was continually preaching the gospel on this forum, which IS A POLTICAL MOVEMENT, not to prove which theology is correct.

Now as i have stated, allen t told me to not preach the gospel on this forum, as he new i was a evenagelical born again christian, so i repected that, but if you want me to only preach to non jews, OUTSIDE OF THE FORUM,, then thats ridiculous.

You obviously have no understanding of the what so ever of the new covenant.....

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2007, 10:17:52 AM »

Not jewish, ha?

Funny how JTF's slogan is "Fighting to save America and Israel from Islamic terrorism!". This is a board for any righteous people who want to help in this cause. Why am I even responding to you? Your posts are about as worthwhile as drek.

newman

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2007, 10:23:36 AM »

Not jewish, ha?

Funny how JTF's slogan is "Fighting to save America and Israel from Islamic terrorism!". This is a board for any righteous people who want to help in this cause. Why am I even responding to you? Your posts are about as worthwhile as drek.

So answer the question, you moose twit. What's the 'J' stand for????

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2007, 10:26:29 AM »

Not jewish, ha?

chaim says he welcomes all decent people whom are rightous gentiles.

newman

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 10:35:04 AM »

Not jewish, ha?

That's right. But gentiles who attempt the spiritual murder of the jewish people are NOT righteous. They are wicked and evil.

Allen-T

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2007, 10:38:43 AM »

Not jewish, ha?

That's right. But gentiles who attempt the spiritual murder of the jewish people are NOT righteous. They are wicked and evil.

As you see it.

newman

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2007, 10:43:29 AM »

Not jewish, ha?

As you see it.

NO....it's how Torah sees it. How the Rambam sees it. How Rabbi Kahane sees it. How Chaim sees it. How every Torah schollar, orthodox jew, and every bagel shop owner throughout history sees it.