Author Topic: Does anyone know the treatment of Athiests and Agonstics in Muslim countries?  (Read 712 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
We all know Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists are all disregarded as dhimmis but what about the agnostics and atheists living in the Muslim world? Surely their situation cannot be better.   
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
DEATH BY STONING!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
DEATH BY STONING!

Seriously that's what they do to their atheist and agnostic population? 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Seriously that's what they do to their atheist and agnostic population?

Don't quote me, I'm no expert on Islam.... But I know that they believe that non-believers should be killed. Atheists are non-believers...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
a guy in indonesia (relatively secular country, key word: relatively) is in jail for saying something bad about islam on fb.
another guy (saudi national) in malaysia (also "relatively" secular) got deported to saudi arabia for a few tweets that were nowhere close to offensive, he is sure to face execution.

these stories are a few weeks old so i don't know how they concluded. just shows that even in the less devout islamic countries, non-muslims have a lot to worry about.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
They are both "unbelievers".
unbeliever=>death or conversion
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
They hate atheists too. I think one reason they hate the West is not only because we follow what Islam would consider to be infidel religions, but because the West's culture is a mostly secular public culture. There are good and bad aspects to it, but for the most part modern society is secular in nature.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
i think Islam distinguishes between non-believers (non-Muslims) and disbelievers (atheists)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
i think Islam distinguishes between non-believers (non-Muslims) and disbelievers (atheists)

like I said: death and death
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774