Author Topic: Clandestine Church  (Read 1208 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Clandestine Church
« on: July 17, 2012, 08:17:40 AM »

The latest edition of Outlook India has come up with a set of shocking articles that expose the lewdity that is rampant in Kerala Church. The articles range from excerpts from various books exposing the sexual atrocities, including harassment, rape and homesexuality widely prevalent in the Catholic church to interviews with a priest and a sister who left the congregation in sheer disgust.

The first article, “To Cast the First Stone: Sex, violence, corruption, insider exposes rock the Kerala church” has absolutely gruesome excerpts from the books written by Sister Jesme (men: The Autobiography of a Nun), Father Shibu Kalamparambil (Oru Vaidikante Hrudayamitha or The Heart of a Priest) and Sister Mary Chandy(Nanma Niranjavale Swasthi or Peace to the One filled with Grace). Outlook India has also conducted two interview: one with Father Shibu Kalamparambil and the other, with Sister May Chandy. 

Father Shibu Kalamparambil, now 40 years, was defrocked from the Vicentian Congregation, after serving as a priest for 12 years. The reason for the act was the step he took towards exposing the” sexual misconduct of priests and financial irregularities” in his ’Oru Vaidikante Hrudayamitha (The Heart of a Priest). The book was published in 2010. Father Shibu, in the interview states that the congregation, which was never willing to ”correct themselves”, advised him “not  to publish it, they said it would be catastrophic. They kept saying that things will be corrected but they never were so I published my book.”

On asked what the Church establishment’s response is, when a priest makes a complaint, he said,“The complaints are dealt with by the bishops and they influence the laity. If a woman among the laity becomes pregnant because of a priest or a bishop, they build houses or give money to them and hush it up”. And when a nun gets pregnant, ”A life is not born in the church. When it comes to the nuns, they either make her abort the child or she is sent out of the church. If the nun tries to take it up, then she is ostracised by society,” he added.

According to Father Shibu, financial irregularities are “rampant”, with priests collecting money in the guise of church reconstruction. Laity contributes, in good faith. But there are priests who ”never reveal the exact amount to the parishioners…they take their share and hand over the remaining to the church”, he said.

In another interview, 67 year old Sister Mary Chandy, who walked out of the Congregation of the Daughters of Presentation of Mary in Chevayur, Kozhikode, 14 years ago reveals why she left the church. “There are so many incidents that hurt me. After I left the convent, I went through many trials and tribulations. It has been a long journey outside,” she said, on why she left the Church. Her autobiography, ’Nanma Niranjavale Swasthi’ (Peace to the One Filled with Grace) was published in April 2012 is a vivid depiction of the sexual lewditis going on under the guise of the parish.

Sister Mary Chandy has a word of advise for young girls: ”My advice to young Catholic girls is to not to go for counselling or confession to the priests”.

http://indiawires.com/12185/news/national/church-sex-outlook-india-exposes-shocking-sex-tales-in-kerala-church/

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Clandestine Church
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 09:10:06 AM »
The catholic church in India is degenerating very fast. They may become normal once they forget the very thought of the conversions.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.