Author Topic: THIS IS WHY JEWS AND CHRISTIANS MUST COME TOGETHER!  (Read 13630 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
THIS IS WHY JEWS AND CHRISTIANS MUST COME TOGETHER!
« on: June 29, 2007, 01:12:07 PM »

I been reading whats been going on for the past few days and really pissed off.  We are F**** fighting each other instead of what this video is showing what we should be fighting side by side.  I been with this forum for well over a year now and I will never turn my back.   And yes I am a very proud Christian, and Jews are my brothers and sisters and the last thing we need is a wedge between us.  Now watch this video, an ugly Mohammeden piece of camel dropping saying clearly on SAUDI TV the DEATHS OF CHRISTIANS AND JEWS.  NOW EVERYONE CUT THE BULL, AND LETS DO WHAT WE NEED TO BY FIGHTING EACH OTHER WE ARE ACCOMPLISHING NOTHING! 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: THIS IS WHY JEWS AND CHRISTIANS MUST COME TOGETHER!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 01:15:37 PM »
AND FURTHER MORE IF WE KEEP THIS WEDGE BUILDING WHO REALLY WINS?  US OR THE ISLAMICS AND OTHER EVIL TURDS OUT THERE.  I PERSONALLY COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I BEEN READING IN THE LAST FEW DAYS.   >:(
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 01:23:33 PM »
Bravo Masterwolf:

There are some gargantuan egos here, and sometimes those egos become 'more important' than saving our vanishing way of life.

This religeon-based name calling is SICKENING, and the people doing it should be ASHAMED of thmselves.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 01:53:33 PM »
Bravo Masterwolf:

There are some gargantuan egos here, and sometimes those egos become 'more important' than saving our vanishing way of life.

This religeon-based name calling is SICKENING, and the people doing it should be ASHAMED of thmselves.

It is, cause here I am busting my butt to introduce new people to the forum and movement and we got this catfight going on.  If you were new coming onto this forum and seeing stuff like this you turn away thinking "How serious can they be?"  I will not take sides on this matter when it comes to my brothers and sisters, whether Jew or Christian.  I thought our common goal was to defeat or enemy, not make an enemy between us.   This reminds me of siblings fighting and at the end they make up..  SO PEOPLE MAKE UP AND CUT THE BULL

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 01:55:07 PM »
Yes thats why hesitate to bring some friends over
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 01:57:35 PM »
G-d bless you Masterwolf, this fighting is silly and should stop.  Chaim will talk about this in this week's ask JTF program so wait until then to post 10 threads about Allen-t.  Let's focus on defeating Islam and the new world order instead of fighting each other. 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 01:59:18 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 01:58:56 PM »
I think you're definitely right about the common enemy and the ending of the fighting. So how about a truce?

Jews will stop trying to convert Christians to Judaism and Christians will stop trying to convert Jews  to Christianity.

That sounds fair to me.

And then we can just end the religious debate and move on.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 02:02:26 PM »
I think you're definitely right about the common enemy and the ending of the fighting. So how about a truce?

Jews will stop trying to convert Christians to Judaism and Christians will stop trying to convert Jews  to Christianity.

That sounds fair to me.

When do Jews attempt to convert Christians to Judaism?  Maybe I'm missing something?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 02:16:31 PM »

Jews will stop trying to convert Christians to Judaism and Christians will stop trying to convert Jews  to Christianity.

That sounds fair to me.

Jews never tried converting anybody. Nor for that matter have 90% of the christians on this forum. There was one guy who disregarded the mutual respect principal, got called on it, then chucked his toys out of the pram and left. There's no religious war here...just ONE pig-headed christian and a couple of his supporters.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 02:18:24 PM »
G-d bless you Masterwolf, this fighting is silly and should stop.

Whenever things like this happen, I try to never get involved.  This kind of fighting does nothing productive.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 02:57:52 PM »
Amen, MasterWolf.

Our enemy is the sand miggers, not one another.

They don't care what testaments of the Bible we may or may not accept. They just want to see us dead.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 03:06:23 PM »
Thank you Chaimfan, Masterwolf and Scriabin for being so level headed when everyone here is at each other's throats.  I really appreciate it. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 03:09:41 PM »
No problem.  ;)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2007, 03:55:58 PM »
MasterWolf, Scriabin, CF and Newman, you are truly righteous and logical people who understand what's at stake here.

G-d bless you!

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2007, 04:06:22 PM »
One other thing: this incident will end up strengthening JTF because most Christians do NOT want to pick fights with the Jews at a time when 1.5 billion Muslims with trillions of petrodollars are planning to set off nuclear bombs in U.S. cities, G-d forbid.

THE CHRISTIANS AND THE JEWS SHOULD BE NATURAL ALLIES. AND GENERALLY SPEAKING, WE DO HAVE A LOT OF MUTUAL RESPECT, TOLERANCE AND LOVE HERE ON THIS GREAT FORUM. THIS FORUM SETS AN EXCELLENT EXAMPLE FOR HOW ALL DECENT PEOPLE SHOULD WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THIS A BETTER WORLD REGARDLESS OF DIFFERENT RELIGIOUS BACKGROUNDS.

This latest incident with Allen was the exception, not the rule. We will emerge from this stronger than ever, G-d willing, because our cause is just.

newman

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 04:12:57 PM »
Thanks J,

I'm sorry that I slung a few insults around, but other parties started the bun fight and I was provoked. I will always take a stand for Torah and Judaism.I did try to qualify my remarks but I'm sure my shotgun approach probably whacked a few bystanders.

I emphatically agree that all the ethical monotheists must unite, but not at the cost of the chosen peoples religious integrity. Western civilisation hinges on the survival of the jews..... it always has done. Try as we might, we cannot save the west if we allow judaism to be undermined.

To any fellow JTFers  (with the exception of three-and they know who they are) who may have found remarks of mine (that were made in anger) offensive, I appologise.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2007, 04:20:24 PM »
Wow, I thought the admins were good friends. I'm surprise
they're peeing on each other's faces like this.
And over minute differences. I think I'll go worship trees, rocks and snakes now.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

newman

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 04:23:37 PM »
And over minute differences. I think I'll go worship trees, rocks and snakes now.

Classic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2007, 04:27:41 PM »

Yes! Laugh! Loosen up people!
Let's find something else to hate and to mock, like the half camel half pig Mohammed.
Yes, fight, fight the evil ____.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 04:29:53 PM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

newman

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2007, 04:29:55 PM »

Yes! Laugh! Loosen up people!
Let's find something else to hate, like the half camel half pig Mohammed.

LOL. :laugh:You are one funny man!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2007, 04:37:08 PM »

Folks, you do know revava.org is laughing all the way?
They must be choking on their matzah balls over this.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

newman

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2007, 04:45:13 PM »

Our dirty washing will probably get aired at forum.kahane too. Are you really chinese BTW?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 04:49:53 PM »

Our dirty washing will probably get aired at forum.kahane too. Are you really chinese BTW?

I'm a Polish-German born in Russia.
My father is Greek and my mother is Nigerian.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 04:51:25 PM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

newman

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2007, 04:53:52 PM »

I'm a Polish-German born in Russia.
My father is Greek and my mother is Nigerian.

You're taking the p_ss out of me.....good lord! :laugh:

I'm 1/16 chinese....I should be the angry chinese loonie here.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2007, 04:55:53 PM »
MasterWolf, Scriabin, CF and Newman, you are truly righteous and logical people who understand what's at stake here.

G-d bless you!

newman is someone who insulted Christianity as a "laughable faith", openly said I should do horrible things with a family member and repeatedly makes crazy blanket determinations about people he doesn't like is a "righteous and logical" person in your estimation? Jimmy, I think that is a terrible lapse of judgment on your part and it leads me to believe Allen-T side in this matter. I also can't support JTF if you're going to be saying things like this. Why should I as a Christian support a board that promotes people who call my faith laughable and wish violence or sadism on my family. I've even been pretty much accused of wanting to prostletyze to Jews. Apparently Allen-T and those that support him want to prey on Jews who aren't strong in their faith. I've never prostletyzed in my life to anyone nor will I likely ever prostletyze.

I'm going to stop posting here as of now. God bless the good folks here as there are many like jeffguy, ftf, Until Shiloh Comes, Masterwolf, italianzionist, mord, lubab, Yacov, etc. I'll drop by now and then to read what's going on because I still support JTF's real mission and hopefully things get a sanity injection in the mean time.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!