Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 713 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: August 19, 2012, 07:54:22 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:19:17 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Re: Britain not teaching Holocaust because it offends Muslims
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 08:21:37 AM »
Muslims are pretty two-faced when it comes to the Holocaust. I've seen them throw it in the faces of people who talk about the Islamization of the West. They claim that Muslims are the new Jews.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 01:33:29 PM »
In an effort to counter ‘Islamophobia’ in British schools, teachers now are required to teach ‘key Muslim contributions such as Algebra and the number zero’ in math and science courses, even though the concept of zero originated in India.”

Basically... Britain has to teach history revisionism... where the Nazis where just some wacky germans who liked to march a lot, and where Muslims invented Algebra, physics, and discovered America

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 01:40:06 PM »
And the people could fly, before whites took their wings away!  :::D

http://www.amazon.com/The-People-Could-Fly-Folktales/dp/0679843361

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 02:05:27 PM »
It's obvious from this article that Britain's is quite afraid of their Muslim population, so they appease them in anyway they can.  It's easy to sacrifice Jews to Muslims, doesn't cost the Brits a dime.  The Brits despise the Jews, anyway. The British navy blocked 6 million Jews from escaping Germany's gas chambers to go to Israel.

Hey- what's Good for the Jews is Good for the Brits.  One day soon, the Brits will have a situation similar to Israel's Muslim population dilemma.   It seems quite possible that the Brits will experience,  the Pizza parlor bombings, bus bombings, mall bombings, car jackings, stabbings-- and one day, even rocket attacks, on a regular basis.   That can't be too far away.  I see all this happening within 10 years.  Once British Muslim population passes a certain threshhold,  the Brits won't be able to prevent it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 02:24:41 PM »
The British have surrendered. There is nothing strange if some call it as Londonistan.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 02:45:40 PM »
Americans believing in 9/11 conspiracy. Europeans and Muslims denying the holocaust. Hindus denying the Hindu Holocaust, it makes me very sick!
They claim that Muslims are the new Jews.
Interesting.

In India they once did the same thing. One Hindu Nationalist leader went ahead and said to the media, that he will like to rule as the new Hitler. But then the Western media started stories that the Hindu right wing leader is Fascist and Pro-Nazi.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 03:56:53 PM »
If he wanted to rule as the "new hitler."  Then how was the Western media wrong in their assertions?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 05:44:22 PM »
In India they once did the same thing. One Hindu Nationalist leader went ahead and said to the media, that he will like to rule as the new Hitler. But then the Western media started stories that the Hindu right wing leader is Fascist and Pro-Nazi.

I wonder how they ever came to that conclusion! /sarcasm