Author Topic: Yimah Shemo to Germany, and Nazi Europe!  (Read 5704 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yimah Shemo to Germany, and Nazi Europe!
« on: August 23, 2012, 09:11:55 PM »
Can't wait for the day when we see its annihilation, may it be speedily.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Yimah Shemo to Germany, and Nazi Europe!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 09:12:41 PM »
I agree. Their judgement day will come soon enough.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 09:19:39 PM »
Look at this "ally", seriously WTF, Jerk Wilders? 

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/159206#.UDbVZNZlQeI
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 09:52:02 PM »

jews shouldnt even be in the netherlands, they should be in israel. if they want to control their muslim situation, more power to them.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 10:04:01 PM »

Has Geert Wilders seriously sold us out???
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 10:08:01 PM »
Wilders pulled a Weigang (first supporting good, then turning evil).

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 10:09:16 PM »
Wilders pulled a Weigang (first supporting good, then turning evil).

If this is true, then shame on him.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 10:15:27 PM »
If this is true, then shame on him.
It sure as hell seemed that way from the article.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 10:15:38 PM »
Kill all Europeans, kill all Arabs and blacks and let Israel be the only one on this Earth. Some posts here are just insane man.....this is not the way to build a better world or to help Israel.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 10:19:54 PM »
i don't know if you got the memo, but we have had a jewish state for 64 years now. i honestly don't give a damn what a country's internal policy is, even if it concerns jewish issues, as long as the jews can freely leave. as long as the foreign policy is friendly towards israel, im happy. geert wilders has shown every intention to be friendly towards israel, much more than most other politicians.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 10:27:17 PM »
What? Europeans fought the nazis, commies, and now Evropa must survive islamofascists. Jews must support European Nationalism, because although some of them may be nazis most aren't and support Israel because of common struggle. Wilders is the best thing to ask for.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 10:37:33 PM »
What? Europeans fought the nazis, commies, and now Evropa must survive islamofascists. Jews must support European Nationalism, because although some of them may be nazis most aren't and support Israel because of common struggle. Wilders is the best thing to ask for.

I say F@#$^ Europe. And F!@# Islamic fascists. They should both annihilate each other for all they have done and continue to do to the Jewish nation.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2012, 10:39:41 PM »

Where did the Nazis and Commies come from? From EUROPE itself. And look at the other European "ALLY" - Britian, it barred Jews from entering Israel and occupied the Holy land and all the trouble they caused still being felt till this day.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2012, 10:40:46 PM »
Kill all Europeans, kill all Arabs and blacks and let Israel be the only one on this Earth. Some posts here are just insane man.....this is not the way to build a better world or to help Israel.

Exactly. We don't want a World War III.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2012, 10:44:23 PM »

I never said kill all etc. But bottom line is that most of the nations are pure evil. I frickin see this. Islamists bombing Jews. Germany besides making Holocaust now barring circumcision. Our "allies" in Europe working to ban circumcision and shechita. Our other "allies" in America being nice to us, supposedly but trying their best to convert all of the Jews to their falsehood. Look at the frickin world, it is full of sh^t. I pray to G-D to unleash his revenge upon the evil nations as a whole (excluding righteous individuals of-course).

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2012, 10:50:31 PM »
Please G-D

ו  שְׁפֹךְ חֲמָתְךָ--    אֶל הַגּוֹיִם, אֲשֶׁר לֹא-יְדָעוּךָ:
וְעַל מַמְלָכוֹת--    אֲשֶׁר בְּשִׁמְךָ, לֹא קָרָאוּ.           
Pour out Thy wrath upon the nations that know Thee not,
and upon the kingdoms that call not upon Thy name.
ז  כִּי, אָכַל אֶת-יַעֲקֹב;    וְאֶת-נָוֵהוּ הֵשַׁמּוּ.   7
For they have devoured Jacob, and laid waste his habitation.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2012, 10:53:45 PM »
jews shouldnt even be in the netherlands, they should be in israel. if they want to control their muslim situation, more power to them.

That is what these Nazis been saying for generations. Jews shouldn't be in their lands etc. And now Jews shouldn't be in "palestine" they are saying as well. Well Jews cant be in Israel and can't be there where else should Jews be at? In the gas chambers I suppose! That is what those Amalikites want and preach. F#%^ them. I could care less about them, I hope Islamists and them annihilate each other.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2012, 10:56:04 PM »
That is what these Nazis been saying for generations. Jews shouldn't be in their lands etc. And now Jews shouldn't be in "palestine" they are saying as well. Well Jews cant be in Israel and can't be there where else should Jews be at? In the gas chambers I suppose! That is what those Amalikites want and preach. F#%^ them. I could care less about them, I hope Islamists and them annihilate each other.

"all jews should be in israel" is also what we kahanists have been saying since kahane himself, its also what jewish nationalists have been saying since Jabotinsky.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2012, 10:58:36 PM »
"all jews should be in israel" is also what we kahanists have been saying since kahane himself, its also what jewish nationalists have been saying since Jabotinsky.

Yett Rav Kahane ZTL HYD stood against anti-semitism everywhere including in America. Did he say, well you should really be in Israel soo take what is given to you, or did he pounce on the heads of those Nazi pigs? They attack Jews and they attack G-D, that is what they stand for.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2012, 11:03:53 PM »
I never said kill all etc. But bottom line is that most of the nations are pure evil. I frickin see this. Islamists bombing Jews. Germany besides making Holocaust now barring circumcision. Our "allies" in Europe working to ban circumcision and shechita. Our other "allies" in America being nice to us, supposedly but trying their best to convert all of the Jews to their falsehood. Look at the frickin world, it is full of sh^t. I pray to G-D to unleash his revenge upon the evil nations as a whole (excluding righteous individuals of-course).
This is going to be big, but no worries! The real Noachides will take care of it!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2012, 11:04:45 PM »
Yett Rav Kahane ZTL HYD stood against anti-semitism everywhere including in America. Did he say, well you should really be in Israel soo take what is given to you, or did he pounce on the heads of those Nazi pigs? They attack Jews and they attack G-D, that is what they stand for.

the JDL is known for busting out the jews ussr ysv. ie making it possible for jews to make aliyah. yes, he did encourage jewish self-defense while still in the exile, but that was always a temporary means with rapid kibbutz galuyiot being the goal.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 11:10:17 PM »

the JDL is known for busting out the jews ussr ysv. ie making it possible for jews to make aliyah. yes, he did encourage jewish self-defense while still in the exile, but that was always a temporary means with rapid kibbutz galuyiot being the goal.

That was not my point, my point is that the facts are that Rav Kahane never-the-less acknowledged that their were/are Jews outside of Israel. and either way every affront by non-Jews unto Jews is also an affront not only against Jews but against G-D. Is a hillul Hash-m and must be fought against. 

You just say, ooh well they should just be in Israel and everything is Ookay for Jew haters to attack Jews and the Torah, is siding with the enemies of G-D, the Jew-haters and basically justifying them.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2012, 11:20:02 PM »
Europe doesn't need us to wish anymore harm that it coming to it on it. In any way, I don't see it existing beyond 2038.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2012, 11:29:23 PM »
That was not my point, my point is that the facts are that Rav Kahane never-the-less acknowledged that their were/are Jews outside of Israel. and either way every affront by non-Jews unto Jews is also an affront not only against Jews but against G-D. Is a hillul Hash-m and must be fought against. 

You just say, ooh well they should just be in Israel and everything is Ookay for Jew haters to attack Jews and the Torah, is siding with the enemies of G-D, the Jew-haters and basically justifying them.

you do realize that wilders's target is halal slaughter, but due to similarity, schita gets affected too. wilders been to israel over 40 times and refers to Yo"sh by it's proper name. that's not exactly supporting israel's enemies.

perhaps we define anti-semitism differently, i define it as trying to give us problems in our land and/or collaborating with our enemies.

think of it this way: we all agree that east asia has animal cruelty issues, but almost no here is against asians and would side with them immediately if they fought the Muslims. This is just one of those issues that countries need to solve for themselves.

of course i believe jewish animal rights standards to be superior (even if not ideal), but it is not an issue over which i would reject a genuine offer of friendship

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2012, 11:35:16 PM »

They're not talking about you, man.  They know you're good! And many other righteous gentiles as well.     But you know what- you would be just as angry if everywhere your people were forced to live,  the European population living there, hated and or killed your people for thousands of years for just being Jewish.   And you had no place to call home- no place to escape to.     In other words, by the actions and deeds of many (not all) Europeans, Jews have no right to exist.  Try to see things from that  perspective.   But hopefully you can understand the anger.  I know you can relate- because the Serbs have gone through a holocaust  at the hands of the Albanians and Nazis as well.