Author Topic: Iran nuclear crisis: Fordo capacity doubled - IAEA  (Read 503 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:31:25 PM by Ephraim »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Iran nuclear crisis: Fordo capacity doubled - IAEA
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 08:20:09 PM »
Very frightening!  In fact, unbearably so.  As I see it, all this preparation is for the time when they will drop an atomic bomb on Tel Aviv.  I'm not trying to scare anyone; I'm just telling it as I see it.  This is the equivalent of Hitler getting his troops ready to march into Poland while Poland does nothing.  Ahmadinejahd wasn't pulling any punches or speaking symbolically when he said that he wants Israel wiped off the map.  This is exactly what he intends to do, the filthy swine.  And he's preparing for it right now.  And he laughs in our faces while he's doing it.  Let me be in charge for one day and, believe me, he wouldn't be laughing any longer.  What's sad is that, from what I read in another thread, a majority of Israeli's don't want a strike on Iran.  This is because we Jews have always been such a peace-loving people.  Even when the threat is imminent, we choose not to take action.  A majority of Israeli's obviously believe that the unthinkable (i.e., a nuclear attack on Tel Aviv) could never happen.  I pray they are right.   
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 09:03:03 PM by IsraelForever »

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 10:11:11 PM »
Very frightening!  In fact, unbearably so.  As I see it, all this preparation is for the time when they will drop an atomic bomb on Tel Aviv.  I'm not trying to scare anyone; I'm just telling it as I see it.  This is the equivalent of Hitler getting his troops ready to march into Poland while Poland does nothing.  Ahmadinejahd wasn't pulling any punches or speaking symbolically when he said that he wants Israel wiped off the map.  This is exactly what he intends to do, the filthy swine.  And he's preparing for it right now.  And he laughs in our faces while he's doing it.  Let me be in charge for one day and, believe me, he wouldn't be laughing any longer.  What's sad is that, from what I read in another thread, a majority of Israeli's don't want a strike on Iran.  This is because we Jews have always been such a peace-loving people.  Even when the threat is imminent, we choose not to take action.  A majority of Israeli's obviously believe that the unthinkable (i.e., a nuclear attack on Tel Aviv) could never happen.  I pray they are right.   
I see "Palestinian" politicians are dividing the world. Those damn snakes make me clench with rage, I hate them! I see two sides of a political conflict in Europe, and both sides support "Palestine", I can't take it! Here is Putin with Abbas-hole, and here is an anti-Russia Ukrainian nationalist leader with the "Palestinian" ambassador to Ukraine (even though Ukraine's pro-Russia president is well-known to support "Palestine"! I'm so furious over it. Why the hell do those snakes have to divide everyone! They even got the Lebanese Phalangists who fought the "Palestinian" invasion of Lebanon to break their alliance with Israel! I am so sick of Arab divide and conquer. I'm absolutely furious.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 10:29:29 PM »
You pray they're right Israeli heart? Surely, you don't have faith in what they hope for. It took me this long to realize it, but there will not be peace, and they will drop the bomb. Without it, Jews will continue this facade of tolerance to mask their fear and self-hatred, and the world will continue to support islam. Without this shoah, it will still be possible for people, left or right aside, to remain neutral, and just say they want peace, and both sides will stop fighting. After it happens, and I pray G-d protects as many of his people as possible, you will either be for the free world, or the barbarians. The voices of truth that something must be done must never be silenced, but they fall on deaf ears. Until there is catastrophe, nobody will take it seriously.

Thanks to liberal Jews, the Jewish people are the sacrificial lamb to force the world to choose between Hashem or Allah. Then the messiah can come, as there will be no excuses and covers left for these self-declared "neutral parties" that hate Israel and defend islam to hide behind. I am partially basing this on biblical prophesy.

Your prayer is kind of like those Jews that went to fight the inhabitants of Israel after G-d told his people to go for a 40 year march through the desert. Our time to shine is after, because then the world can't accuse us of racism. Build a bomb shelter and clean your gun, because when the new shoah is done, the world will know what a Jew with no other option but fighting to survive can do.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 11:20:15 PM »
Vladimir just said today how islam has always been part of Russian culture :o 

This is man from Iran holding the head of captured Serb. Sorry I must post this horrible image. This is what we are to expect when they get stronger thanks to.....Vladimir, just this time millions of head are to roll around

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 07:02:43 PM »
Vladimir just said today how islam has always been part of Russian culture :o 

This is man from Iran holding the head of captured Serb. Sorry I must post this horrible image. This is what we are to expect when they get stronger thanks to.....Vladimir, just this time millions of head are to roll around

Mr. Army, your people must strap up and buckle up for a terrible war. They're supported the US and the free world, but you can be assured the traitors running the show today will give you opposite of the respect and support you deserve. I don't see the Serbuian army getting too far, unfortunately, so every citizen must be trained and armed, otherwise, it'll all be too easy to massacre them. And make no doubts that the previous picture would be a moment of rejoicing for the muslim world, one they would be all too eager to repeat.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge