Author Topic: some black kids started up with me today  (Read 2612 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
some black kids started up with me today
« on: September 13, 2012, 05:04:23 PM »
I was walking home from work when some black teens (probably 13-14) made fun of my crappy cell phone. They just screamed about my phone. Then they called me "swag". I urban-dictionaried that word. What a weird experience. Ironically, there was actually a cop down the street, but I didn't notice till after.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: some black kids started up with me today
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 05:20:34 PM »
I was walking home from work when some black teens (probably 13-14) made fun of my crappy cell phone. They just screamed about my phone. Then they called me "swag". I urban-dictionaried that word. What a weird experience. Ironically, there was actually a cop down the street, but I didn't notice till after.

Im perplexed.... Why do you have a crappy cell phone? You should have a top-of-the line phone like most of us...

Im glad that you escaped without harm from your encounter with the funny farm animals.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 05:27:51 PM »
Talking about phones... Just about three weeks ago I upgraded my Android phone to a Google Nexus Galaxy series Android:

It was only about $200 w/2yr service agreement {Ive been with my carrier for over 20 years now}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 05:52:24 PM »
If it wasn't for the cops, you might could have laid some serious smack down and sent those kids to intensive kids.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 06:13:56 PM »
In my opinion, it's best to ignore little punks like that, if you can. If you have to put the smack down, get the heck out of dodge right away, because there will be a lynch mob of uncles, cousins, and brothers looking for you within minutes! 
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 06:29:52 PM »
One more thing, they might be looking to earn some street cred, and by making any comments to them. They may put a cap in your donkey for disrespecting them.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 06:51:55 PM »

swaggots...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 06:54:50 PM »
I wasn't going to do anything to them because they didn't attack me physically, and who knows what the punishment for that crime would have been if I defended myself and the rest of the kids all said that I started it. The last thing I need is trial/criminal record or anything of that nature. I was right outside my old elementary school at the time (Jewish day school).

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 12:07:21 AM »
I don't know if you are aware of this since the mainstream media do not report it..... there have been numerous (dozens resulting in severe injury and even death) attacks on white people by mobs of blacks lately. The severity and occurrence of these attacks are very disturbing. These are not just random attacks but targeted specifically against white people .....eg. one incident while beating the victim, the perpetrators were saying "how does it feel white boy"....in another incident a teenage boy was doused with lighter fluid and set ablaze and perpetrators were saying "we'll show you white boy"..... these cases were attacks by complete strangers.
I think the divisiveness of Obama and the democrats rhetoric are to blame, with the race and class warfare. I obviously cannot comment on the motive in your incident but I do think that the type people who commit violence like that mentioned above would be especially proud of themselves if they were to terrorize a Jewish individual. The Nation of Islam, New Black Panthers, Jesse and Al types...... they vehemently despise Jews.

Please be careful.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 12:36:40 AM »
I don't know if you are aware of this since the mainstream media do not report it..... there have been numerous (dozens resulting in severe injury and even death) attacks on white people by mobs of blacks lately. The severity and occurrence of these attacks are very disturbing. These are not just random attacks but targeted specifically against white people .....eg. one incident while beating the victim, the perpetrators were saying "how does it feel white boy"....in another incident a teenage boy was doused with lighter fluid and set ablaze and perpetrators were saying "we'll show you white boy"..... these cases were attacks by complete strangers.
I think the divisiveness of Obama and the democrats rhetoric are to blame, with the race and class warfare. I obviously cannot comment on the motive in your incident but I do think that the type people who commit violence like that mentioned above would be especially proud of themselves if they were to terrorize a Jewish individual. The Nation of Islam, New Black Panthers, Jesse and Al types...... they vehemently despise Jews.

Please be careful.

That's extremely disturbing!!   :fright:

I think if your going to go into these inner city areas where these things occur, it might not be a bad idea to carry a gun.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2012, 03:46:02 PM »
Muman, how is Mo's cell phone relevant here?  Not everyone can afford to shell out $200 dollars for a smart phone, along with their monthly data plans.

I myself have a prepaid phone plan (with an LG smartphone) which suits me just fine. 

And Mo is a student.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 04:35:50 PM »
Muman, how is Mo's cell phone relevant here?  Not everyone can afford to shell out $200 dollars for a smart phone, along with their monthly data plans.

I myself have a prepaid phone plan (with an LG smartphone) which suits me just fine. 

And Mo is a student.

Im trying to be funny.... I have given people a hard time for having an old or clunky looking phone...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2012, 04:49:29 PM »

And Mo is a student.

Thanks Lisa, but Muman was kidding. He and I are - - - how shall I put it - - - niggaz?   :-X

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2012, 05:31:33 PM »
I think they were angry because they would have stolen his phone if it was the type they wanted. It's better not to show anything that could possibly make you a target around groups of little thugs like that.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2012, 05:50:17 PM »

Sickens me.  We all effectively pay for their phones.  When I was a kid, there were no cell phones and now the American entitlement mentality means we must subsidize kids owning cell phones.  I noticed also kids in housing projects have braces these days....again, effectively paid by us

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2012, 05:57:58 PM »
It is all about materialism these days. If you are not rich or wear expensive clothes it does not matter if you are an honest and good person. Public is being brain-washed into things that don't matter much.
After all, in few years we all going to be happy if we don't starve thanks to helicopter Ben.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 06:15:57 PM »
What is a "swag"  You should have said real loud, '"mmmmmhmmmmm"  now dats some [censored] dem' brother would've understood

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 06:58:47 PM »
Except for 0.000001% of the time, I think cell phones are one of the WORST inventions. 

"Hello?  Hello?  Sheila, are you there?  Hello, Sheila??  Can you hear me?   What?  What did you say?  You want what?  Wait!  Wait!  Let me move to the window.  Sheila?  Can you hear me now?  I think we're disconnected.  If you can hear me, I'll call you back.  Hang up.  Hang up!"

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2012, 11:57:25 PM »
Except for 0.000001% of the time, I think cell phones are one of the WORST inventions. 

"Hello?  Hello?  Sheila, are you there?  Hello, Sheila??  Can you hear me?   What?  What did you say?  You want what?  Wait!  Wait!  Let me move to the window.  Sheila?  Can you hear me now?  I think we're disconnected.  If you can hear me, I'll call you back.  Hang up.  Hang up!"

I almost gave my mom a heart attack the other day. I was talking to her (she was using her cell phone) and got disconnected. I called her back, she wasn't aware that the call had been disconnected and was still talking with the phone up to her ear, it rang (hers is a LOUD ring) right in her ear..... she jumped and dropped the phone it scared her so bad. My dad saw it and was laughing at her as he picked the phone up and answered. He was also laughing at the fact that her mouth was still going at such an extent that she didn't even notice the call had dropped until the phone rang in her ear. We (brother, dad, and I) pick at her (in a non offensive manner) and say she could strike up a conversation with a tree or dead person..... she is very friendly and talkative... loves everyone and never meets a stranger.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2012, 06:04:53 AM »
My phone's gone dead on me when I was in the middle of talking to someone before too but it was because it wasn't charged enough.

One time I saw this guy look like he was having a conversation with a tree, and it was kind of interesting until I realized he had a blue tooth on.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2012, 11:12:16 AM »

MO, you need a GUN.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2012, 11:18:22 AM »
I hate it when I walk into a room and a patient is on their phone and they just keep talking.... I give them a minute or so to end the call in a proper manner. A lot of them don't, they expect me to wait till they are finished. I don't, I leave and only come back after I have seen other patients. If they are still on the phone I don't go back. I have had patients tell me apologetically that they need to take a call, I am totally OK with that if it is something important for them... one example was a lady who's dog was very sick and the vet called with an update.

I am honest in saying this, the only people to have done this in my office are black. It seems that they are making a statement like "after all your people (white) have done and continue to do to my people (black) you can wait till I am good and ready...."  With some blacks (mostly young adults and teenagers) there seems to be a conscious intentional disrespect, almost as if they are trying to get back at me for something I have done to them personally. The number of blacks behaving in this manner is small compared to the decent respectful ones but still much larger than what I see with any other racial or ethnic group.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2012, 12:23:11 PM »
MO, you need a GUN.

With the present day societal climate could you imagine a "evil Jew" shooting a "good black angel"? It would be "he wanted to be a missionary doctor" and "he was a good boy, always helping others and never in trouble"...... "he was just trying to help, trying to show that evil Jew how to work his phone" never mind that even though only 16 he was on probation for aggravated assault, been arrested 9 times, and kicked out of school repeatedly until he quit the 4th grade at the age of 15.... And the news media would run pictures of him at the age of 6 with some cheesy music in the background.

as for the "evil Jew"..... "he is a Zionist racist who once said the N word in the summer of '92"..... and "we have an unnamed source that heard 2nd hand from the ghost of Robert E. Lee that the suspect would have voted for Reagan if he were of voting age at the time.. but we can neither deny or confirm that".... and "we have a report that he was present when Jesus was crucified and was instrumental in his conviction and punishment"... well, not sure about that one because that would garner support from many progressives!

I hope this doesn't irritate anyone, just having fun.

Speaking of hope, I propose the word hope should have it's definition changed to mean something on the line of delusional pipe dream.... or maybe a carefully crafted elusively deceptive evil idea sold to idiots to satisfy their overwhelming lust for other people's property and to punish the wealthy. The purveyor of this scheme, or "hope" reveals in a subtle way what he intends to do, however the idiot's laziness, greed, and hatred for successful people is so overwhelming it blinds their reality. Ignorance of course is a strong factor as well.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2012, 01:23:37 PM »
I hate it when I walk into a room and a patient is on their phone and they just keep talking.... I give them a minute or so to end the call in a proper manner. A lot of them don't, they expect me to wait till they are finished. I don't, I leave and only come back after I have seen other patients. If they are still on the phone I don't go back. I have had patients tell me apologetically that they need to take a call, I am totally OK with that if it is something important for them... one example was a lady who's dog was very sick and the vet called with an update.

I am honest in saying this, the only people to have done this in my office are black. It seems that they are making a statement like "after all your people (white) have done and continue to do to my people (black) you can wait till I am good and ready...."  With some blacks (mostly young adults and teenagers) there seems to be a conscious intentional disrespect, almost as if they are trying to get back at me for something I have done to them personally. The number of blacks behaving in this manner is small compared to the decent respectful ones but still much larger than what I see with any other racial or ethnic group.

You have a great writing style.   I think I caught one grammar mistake.   I actually wasn't looking for it.   ;D    "The number of blacks behaving in this manner is small compared to the decent respectful ones but still much larger than what I see with any other racial or ethnic group. " 

The verb is should be changed to are. 

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2012, 07:06:55 PM »
You have a great writing style.   I think I caught one grammar mistake.   I actually wasn't looking for it.   ;D    "The number of blacks behaving in this manner is small compared to the decent respectful ones but still much larger than what I see with any other racial or ethnic group. " 

The verb is should be changed to are.

It shouldn't be "be"? ha ha.. Yes, I see now..... blacks.......are , not blacks......is

Are you being sarcastic? My writing skills is the best, I know it aint got no mistakes, you be crazy.

JOKING....

Seriously, did I accidently write more than two sentences with only one grammatical mistake? Oh, and the writing style is called semi-literate!!

I don't know if you were joking or not but thank you. And in case you are joking it is OK, I am not arrogant and am well aware of my tendency to be unintentionally ridiculous.