Author Topic: Video of Jews for Jesus Animals in their stepped up campaign in Washington D.C.  (Read 12617 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
According to Christianity the idea of a Jew being for Jesus makes sense, according to Judaism it doesn't this is something called a difference of opinion.

You are truly a "Jew For Jesus". You are an apostate Jew. You are breaking forum rules while being a moderator.

Which forum rule am I breaking?

You write stuff here as a moderator that will make people think you speak for JTF. What you say in effect condones missionizing.

How can he be a Jew for Jesus for Jesus if he's not Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

According to Christianity the idea of a Jew being for Jesus makes sense, according to Judaism it doesn't this is something called a difference of opinion.

You are truly a "Jew For Jesus". You are an apostate Jew. You are breaking forum rules while being a moderator.

Which forum rule am I breaking?

You write stuff here as a moderator that will make people think you speak for JTF. What you say in effect condones missionizing.

How can he be a Jew for Jesus for Jesus if he's not Jewish

He's an apostate jew

ftf

I have no conections with any such groups, I may be able to find Jews in my family tree if I step back three generations, but that's over half a centurary, there is nothing Jewish (by the traditional definition of the word) about me.

From the forum rules I see at the moment regarding preaching, the only rule I see that is that it must not be practised on the forum, I have followed that rule to the letter at all times.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 06:17:26 PM by ftf »

ftf

His grandmother was a Jew who escaped The Holocaust. We've seen lots of people who have gone down her way who later hid their Jewishness like former Secretary of Hate Madeline Albright.

She was not a practising Jew when she got to the UK, I don't know if she ever was, she died a few years ago now so I can never ask her, she lived the majority of her life and died as an agnostic.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Chaim appealed to all of us in the last broadcast NOT to engage in this type of arguing. JTF is NOT the place for this.

JTF has a very specific agenda: uniting all decent people to defeat our common enemies, who are the Muslims and their New World Order traitor allies.

I am locking this thread and I am urging people not to open threads that will cause unnecessary conflict between JTF members.

"Jews" for Jesus is a sick cult that has engaged in deceptive practices. But continuing to harp on this subject is not good for our cause.

Does anyone here still care about America, Israel and Western civilization? Or are we so determined to fight each other that we have lost sight of the Islamic threat?