Author Topic: Video of Jews for Jesus Animals in their stepped up campaign in Washington D.C.  (Read 12618 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Just take a look of these disgusting filthy animals.  They love Jew destroying so much but they do it with a smile.  They are the experts at the Islamic art of takiyya and they're so good at it they would make any muzzie jealous.  Their entire campaign is based on deception.  They are Jewish soul-destroying haters if I was there I would pester them until they begged me for mercy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/video/2007/06/29/VI2007062902024.html?hpid=multimedia1&hpv=national
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Are they even Jews?

Sounds like a scam to me.

It doesn't sound like a scam, it IS a COMPLETE scam.  The "Jew for Jesus" in the video is a gentile, he even says so....but he's wearing a "Jews for Jesus" t-shirt.  Makes sense right?  These people claim to be Jews but they are Evangelical Christians.  Everything they believe in is Christian but they claim to be Jewish.  Then they try to trick Jews into believing that they only want them to be "completed Jews", it's complete rubbish.  Many of the so called "Jews" are just gentiles who pretend to be Jews, they even learn yiddish and learn about Judaism in order to trick and exploit people. 

You can find out more about them here:

http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/

http://www.exjewsforjesus.org/index.html
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

newman

Are they even Jews?

Sounds like a scam to me.

It's a cult set up by the Baptist chuch I believe. Some of them are secular jews gone mad and others are gentiles who managed to shake a jew out of their family tree somewhere.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
I have a feeling Allen-T's going to join them soon.  He's already starting to proselytize with SamanthatheCat by posting the Reveling in Revelation videos.  I sent him a youtube message to cease and desist.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
the guy  SAID NO HES NOT SO WHY DOES HE CALL HIMSELF JEW
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
You know, a little tact would go so much farther in dealing with "Jews for Jesus" than calling them all types of awful names.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

I have a feeling Allen-T's going to join them soon.  He's already starting to proselytize with SamanthatheCat by posting the Reveling in Revelation videos.  I sent him a youtube message to cease and desist.

That will just egg him on. We should post refutations from the counter- missionary groups on the youtube comments section.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
He just responded:  "Excuse me? Oh, I should just let Chaim run his mouth and say nothing? Change the channel."

He's definitely on a mission now. 

I told him that it's fine he's posting the videos but that he shouldn't direct them to JTF members because it's obvious he's trying to convert the Jewish members. 

Apparently that's unacceptable to him. 
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 04:01:56 PM by Z. Jabotinsky »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
He just responded:  "Excuse me? Oh, I should just let Chaim run his mouth and say nothing? Change the channel."

He's definitely on a mission now. 

I'd recommend doing it in a tactful way. Calling him a nazi or homosexual is just useless. Refute him with your religion.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

ftf

What is wrong with someone handing out leaflets about what they believe, they aren't threatening anyone or coercing anyone, I really don't see anything bad being done in that video. If you can show me some nefarious practice that they have engaged in, some definite lie that they have told or some physical threat that they ahve produced, I'll be happy to oppose them, but from that video, I see no reson to do so.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
I don't plan on wasting my time with that.  I'm just making people aware of what he's doing.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
When J4J were in Boro Park, they got the [censored] beat out of them.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
What is wrong with someone handing out leaflets about what they believe, they aren't threatening anyone or coercing anyone, I really don't see anything bad being done in that video. If you can show me some nefarious practice that they have engaged in, some definite lie that they have told or some physical threat that they ahve produced, I'll be happy to oppose them, but from that video, I see no reson to do so.

How about this ftf.  Their name is Jews for Jesus.  If that's not nefarious or deceitful I don't know what is.

newman

Did you even listen to Chaim on the latest Ask JTF?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
When J4J were in Boro Park, they got the excrement beat out of them.

They go through pain trials to toughen themselves up to prepare for physical assaults.  This group is insane.

newman

Too right! Was that Yad Lachim?

newman

They go through pain trials to toughen themselves up to prepare for physical assaults.  This group is insane.

Do they whip themselves like opus de?

ftf

According to Christianity the idea of a Jew being for Jesus makes sense, according to Judaism it doesn't this is something called a difference of opinion.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
*watches ftf be banned*

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

I know a guy in opes dei  they really don'nt try to hurt themselfs
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

I pride myself on helping others. Do you think they'd let me help whip them?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
According to Christianity the idea of a Jew being for Jesus makes sense, according to Judaism it doesn't this is something called a difference of opinion.

Wait, hold on a second.  Are you actually saying that Christianity knows what being a Jew is and Judaism doesn't?  How is that a difference of opinion?  What Christianity thinks Judaism is is irrelevant.

You want to see deceptive tactics being used?  Look at this video:

http://www.yadlachimusa.org/_video/YLA%20counter-missionary%204%20min%20video.mpg

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

I pride myself on helping others. Do you think they'd let me help whip them?
LOL idon'nt know but he's a nice guy never tries to convert people

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer

Wait, hold on a second.  Are you actually saying that Christianity knows what being a Jew is and Judaism doesn't?  How is that a difference of opinion?  What Christianity thinks Judaism is is irrelevant.

http://www.yadlachimusa.org/_video/YLA%20counter-missionary%204%20min%20video.mpg

ftf, in other words you're a second-class citizen and your opinion means nothing.

ftf

I'm saying that we have a difference of opinion, I'll be blunt here, if the Christianity that I follow is the truth then the Judaism that you follow is incorrect in certain areas, if the Judaism that you follow is the truth then the Christianity that I follow is incorrect in a great many areas.