Author Topic: Ask JTF for September 23, 2012 is ready, baruch Hashem  (Read 1205 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF for September 23, 2012 is ready, baruch Hashem
« on: September 24, 2012, 02:59:56 PM »
בס''ד

The program is 60 minutes this week:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2012-09-23.mp3

Also please "like" and join our English Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Romney-Ryan-2012/311901338901011

And please "like" and join our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 08:45:09 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ask JTF for September 23, 2012 is ready, baruch Hashem
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 05:23:09 PM »
Nice embedding of the audio... Bravo!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 06:11:05 PM »
Nice embedding of the audio... Bravo!
Personally speaking I find the computer doing things on it's own a bit annoying... It's easy enough to start the audio when I am ready to hear it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 07:04:51 PM »
Personally speaking I find the computer doing things on it's own a bit annoying... It's easy enough to start the audio when I am ready to hear it.

בס''ד

You can pause or stop the program altogether at any time. You can also go forward or backward to any point in the program. You can adjust the sound level and there is a timer to show you at what point you are in the program. In other words, this gives JTFers far more options and more importantly, the program doesn't freeze after a few minutes because of Apple's bugs.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 07:16:14 PM »

I agree that the auto-start is annoying. It should be possible to disable it with some setting I would assume...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 08:47:52 PM »
בס''ד

Shlomo removed the automatic start. Thanks for the feedback.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 02:23:40 AM »
On the plus side the site earned a billion+ hits every time I would watch the show...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge