Author Topic: Hussein Obama is an enemy of Israel and the Jewish people (new English video)  (Read 1371 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new Romney-Ryan Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Romney-Ryan-2012/311901338901011

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I love the video, you really do make the most convincing ones, but why the jumpy computer voice? I'll read it if you want, don't take away from it...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
What jumpy computer voice? Another great video.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
What jumpy computer voice? Another great video.
True... What jumpy voice? Companies would pay big money for a front man that sounds like that... Possibly someone needs a new computer or better internet service  :::D A first class video presentation...   :dance:   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
Great video...liked, commented and shared.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
These are some scary staff. You don't want me to post pictures where you could see POW bodies after those lunatics captured them.

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
This is excellent.  How appropriate that you put the Arafat head piece on Obama.  It is clear to most people what the goals of this administration is!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :dance:

Liked, favorited, and commented.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Great video!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I hope people wake up while there is still time to stop or slow down the Caliphate!

Offline uzitger

• Junior JTFer
Chaim Ben Pesach has been warning us about this evil Muslim communist Nazi for a long time.  We have to mobilize to vote him out of the office that he never had any business occupying.  The Jews In Name Only (JINOs) who support him have to be of the erev rav or are mentally disturbed.