Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 10, 2012, 08:19:19 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:42:33 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Now the Pope does Arabic prayers
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 10:01:17 PM »
He could be praying for those suffering in Syria now?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 06:33:03 AM »
Onset of the end times.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 06:59:29 AM »
Onset of the end times.
He might have inside information  :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 07:16:40 AM »
We now love the pope! What a guy! He speaks Arabic!
Did he become an imam?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 07:31:18 AM »
We now love the pope! What a guy! He speaks Arabic!
Did he become an imam?
Rome was not built in a day and neither was Vatican City... Just because he can say a few words is not going to cut it with a religious group like that... He needs to study hours a day for a full understanding.... :o  Upgrades to positions like that take time  :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 07:42:50 AM »
Rome was not built in a day and neither was Vatican City... Just because he can say a few words is not going to cut it with a religious group like that... He needs to study hours a day for a full understanding.... :o  Upgrades to positions like that take time  :::D
I can become a Iman in a few hrs and so can you. Just yell 3x allah uh akbar then issue a couple of fatwas and give speech's making ridiculous claims about infidels as well as wishing all infidels death :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 08:05:36 AM »
I can become a Iman in a few hrs and so can you. Just yell 3x allah uh akbar then issue a couple of fatwas and give speech's making ridiculous claims about infidels as well as wishing all infidels death :::D :::D :::D
Personally I would rather have my head chopped off than become involved in that mess but that's another story  :::D   The RCC needs new and politically savvy leadership... This pope is a transitional figure meant to serve a short time only... From what I see it seems that the church is positioning Timothy Michael Dolan the American Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church the cardinal here in New York to possibly be the successor... In my opinion this might be a choice that could correct a few problems the church has in outside policy... Then again who knows.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 08:38:14 AM »
Imam Ratzinger... so now muslamic is the biggest so-called religion on the earth.

Soon onward it may go for a two pope theory, the second one obviously named as pope Petrus/Peter Romonov/Romanus. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 08:57:38 AM »
Personally I would rather have my head chopped off than become involved in that mess but that's another story  :::D   The RCC needs new and politically savvy leadership... This pope is a transitional figure meant to serve a short time only... From what I see it seems that the church is positioning Timothy Michael Dolan the American Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church the cardinal here in New York to possibly be the successor... In my opinion this might be a choice that could correct a few problems the church has in outside policy... Then again who knows.
N.Y. tends to have great  Cardinals the problem is that they don't want someone from a world power
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 09:22:36 AM »
N.Y. tends to have great  Cardinals the problem is that they don't want someone from a world power
You may be right however Dolan seems to be pointed on the "fast track to success"as I like to call it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 09:25:26 AM »
If the N.Y. Cardinal becomes the first of the two popes, then he may have to remain in hiding somewhere in the Middle East for a long time.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 12:50:12 PM »
Separated at birth:

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2012, 01:58:43 PM »
At first glance I was surprised that why the Pope is doing aerobic prayers.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2012, 03:59:42 PM »
I dont like ratzenberg AT ALL... Enough said!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 01:21:45 PM »
RatZZinger izz really not worth being mentioned.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 12:01:20 PM »
I feel sad for Catholics to have such a moron for their church's leadership. I hope they get a better one next time.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2012, 01:16:40 PM »
This is far beyond shameful. Catholics everywhere should be demanding the excommunication of Ratzinger and the appointment of a real pontiff.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2012, 04:45:24 PM »
This is far beyond shameful. Catholics everywhere should be demanding the excommunication of Ratzinger and the appointment of a real pontiff.

Exactly.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2012, 10:55:24 AM »
 :::D  He is apparently a Jew now.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2012, 11:24:37 AM »
:::D  He is apparently a Jew now.

Muslims are funny