Author Topic: Debate Analysis by my source is in!  (Read 463 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Debate Analysis by my source is in!
« on: October 17, 2012, 02:01:50 PM »
Romney Won, Romney Lost – Obama won, Obama lost.

If you like Romney, you will like him more after the debate. If you like Obummer, you will like him more.

I was not entirely right about the moderator and Romney. All was going pretty well until she (wrongly) took Obama’s side regarding the terrorist killings in the embassy in Libya. That swung the momentum of the debate.

That said, the president did not deliver a punch that hurt Romney.

There were many memorable moments in the debate. An African American man told the president that he had voted for him in 2008 but was not as convinced to do so again in 2012 and why should he. The president did his best to recount what he had done while in office – that he had cut taxes for the middle class etc. Then Romney slammed the president by telling the man… I think you know better than that. Your life does not feel like you are paying less and receiving more. Romney went on to say how taxes have risen by more than $2500.00 and detailed a whole host of things gone worse since Obama took office.

There was very strong confrontation between the two. Amazingly strong even. Romney got right up in the president’s face. He demanded that Obama answer – which of course, he couldn’t do very well.

I was laughing while I watched Romney repeatedly crowd Obama. Obama moved to his left and Romney moved closer. It was a great subliminal signal of Romney dominating Obama.

On the Libya issue, it is a non issue. Even the moderator this AM said that Romney was right but that he didn’t say it as clearly as he could have – don’t remember her exact words. But she admitted this AM that Romney was right on the substance.

Here is what happened. The day after the Libya attack, Obama spoke to the American people telling them that the ambassador was dead. He also said that terrorists attacks would never be acceptable to the American people (not an exact quote). What he did not do is say that this was a terrorist attack. He alluded to it.

What Obama did do is explain that this was because of the video and that there was a demonstration that got out of control. This of course was nonsense. I believe we will see in the coming future that there was a significant cover up by Obama and his team.

So anyone wanting to believe the Demorats on the Libya issue simply does not want to understand the truth.

In summary…

This did not help Romney like the first one did. It also did not hurt him. He got some serious unanswered shots off against Obama.

Both Romney and Obama did a lot of repeating their talking points.

What we did see is that Romney can absolutely hold his own. He is not without a backbone. He is passionate and very presidential. Obama too is a smart guy and was definitely more on his game in this debate.

This debate was exciting.

So… what many do not know is that Obama gave the ability to count the votes to a company in Spain. 24 States will be counted by this company. This worries me. I smell something that is not pleasant.

One analyst, Morris, predicts a Romney win by a landslide. I don’t yet see the landslide, but the tide is turning in his favor. The question is, is it turning fast enough and strong enough?
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Debate Analysis by my source is in!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 03:05:19 PM »
Nicely put, British Sword.

And I agree with Morris...it will be a landslide win by Romney.  I think the news media makes it look close so that more people will go out and vote instead of sit at home thinking it will be a landslide.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 03:31:11 PM »
The media wants Obama to win, so he won.   Journalism is dead in America.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 03:42:23 PM »
The media wants Obama to win, so he won.   Journalism is dead in America.

Are you sure your not an Obama plant here? Constantly saying that Romney wont win...

Just because the media says something doesn't always mean it is so..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14