Author Topic: Hell Freezes Over : Madano BOOOED for Obama support at concert  (Read 372 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Hell Freezes Over : Madano BOOOED for Obama support at concert
« on: October 28, 2012, 07:49:41 PM »
Can things really be this dire for the crummy president? Even the dispicable fans of the decrepit Madanno are sick and tired of the oBumma and his lies? This story makes an ember of hope burn deep in my gut... {Or is that the spicy burritto I ate for lunch?}

http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno-madonna-booed-at-news-orleans-concert-after-encouraging-fans-to-vote-for-president-obama-20121028,0,1588114.story

Striking up controversy may be what pop singer, Madonna does best.  On Saturday, during her "MDNA Tour" concert at New Orleans Arena, the Pop Icon drew boos after urging voters to vote for President Barack Obama.

She asked fans:  "Are you registered to vote?"  She then went on and said, "I don't care who you vote for as long as you vote for Obama."

Many concert-goers booed, while only some fans cheered on the Material Girl.

"Louisiana is a Republican state.  I'm not surprised she was booed for saying that,"  Greg Parnell said.

"I think it's inappropriate to state political views at a huge event like that.  You shouldn't say who you want to be President,"  Matt Felline said.

Ben Maybery sat in the 10th row, and is still thinking about what happend during the concert.  He is an Obama supporter, and is proud Madonna spoke her mind, despite the crowd's negative reaction.

"Me and my whole row were screaming and cheering," he said.

Fans at the concert said that after Madonna went off on her political rant that some even walked out of the show.   

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14