Author Topic: Putin vows ‘Russia will never forget Holocaust’  (Read 37169 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Putin vows ‘Russia will never forget Holocaust’
« Reply #175 on: November 15, 2012, 06:17:59 PM »
I asked you about threats to his nation to bomb them to ashes and if that is successful to nuke them. What is the difference between his speech and what Israel's officials are saying they intend to do?
The difference should be clear. The IDF General is acting like any sane person would. His people The Jews are in danger of being wiped out. Iran is the one who is causing these threats. If Iran weren't provoking Israel while at the same time building Nuclear bombs and promising to use them against The Jewish People do you think Israel would then be making threats?
Are you seriously saying lets ignore Iran and the problem will just go away?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #176 on: November 15, 2012, 06:18:38 PM »
Oh, that's the word you meant, gize, ghize, whatever, I get it now.

Well I started to spell it "gaiz" but I didn't want people to think I was talking about gays.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #177 on: November 15, 2012, 06:55:34 PM »
Israelis NEVER EVER have said that they desire to wipe Iran off the map. We would be happy if he puts his energy in making Iran a more democratic state. You realize that Iran brutally suppressed all speech against the current MULLAH regime in the last so-called election?

You are foolish to believe that the Iranians have anything but hatred for the Jewish state. It stems from their TWISTED understanding of Islam (all Islam is bad, but the Iranian 12th Imam belief is especially dangerous).

http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/onlinediscipleship/understandingislam/12thimam_baptistpress060817.aspx
Open previous page and see article about throwing nuclear bombs on Iran. Every day for past two years I read how Israel will bomb their country. Every single day. If that is not provoking war with major superpower I don't know what is it.
And another thing, they can wipe out Israel today if they want to do so. They have millions of long range missiles and they is no way anyone can block them.
Take this any way you want, but if I am your friend I will not suggest you to go and punch Mike Tyson on the street. American can't take another major war financially and Israel can't win war against them. Aside their fanatic madness, they are also well trained in sciences and have huge population to take losses on. Please do not misunderstand me as I support well being of Israel. But Serbia and Israel must stay out of conflict and limit it to small regional wars if situation call for it. When big boys play we should sit back at least for while.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #178 on: November 15, 2012, 07:11:52 PM »
Open previous page and see article about throwing nuclear bombs on Iran. Every day for past two years I read how Israel will bomb their country. Every single day. If that is not provoking war with major superpower I don't know what is it.
And another thing, they can wipe out Israel today if they want to do so. They have millions of long range missiles and they is no way anyone can block them.
Take this any way you want, but if I am your friend I will not suggest you to go and punch Mike Tyson on the street. American can't take another major war financially and Israel can't win war against them. Aside their fanatic madness, they are also well trained in sciences and have huge population to take losses on. Please do not misunderstand me as I support well being of Israel. But Serbia and Israel must stay out of conflict and limit it to small regional wars if situation call for it. When big boys play we should sit back at least for while.

Iran has been developing nuclear capability for FIVE YEARS.... It makes absolute sense that Israel was talking about taking out their nuclear enrichment program. Iran has threatened both America and Israel. Remember in 1979 Iran took Americans hostage. Iran has been hostile to the west, and specifically to Israel and America. Iran deserves to have the crepe blown out of them. If the people (whom the government is supposed to represent) have elected these leaders who threaten our lives, they deserve to be destroyed.

Israel has never threatened Iran. Israel even had a good relation with the Sha's Iran... And even if the nuclear option of protecting Israel is the last option I fully support nuking Iran.

The Shah of Iran was the first regional leader to recognize the State of Israel as a de facto state, although when interviewed on CBS 60 Minutes by reporter Mike Wallace, he criticized American Jews for their presumed control over US media and finance.[28]

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #179 on: November 15, 2012, 07:22:19 PM »
You expressed more than enough racism here. As I said before, I can't quote each post you make. Please go back and read your posts and think about your comments and how you are overreacting.

I am not a racist and I did not say anything racist in this thread you lying, Jew-hating scum!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2012, 07:24:21 PM »
I am not a racist and I did not say anything racist in this thread you lying, Jew-hating scum!
I think he means in the past.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #182 on: November 15, 2012, 09:06:47 PM »
I don't know whether serbian_army is a genuine, hardcore Nazi or just very stupid and confused, but KWRBT is definitely not a racist.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2012, 09:12:59 PM »
I don't know whether serbian_army is a genuine, hardcore Nazi or just very stupid and confused, but KWRBT is definitely not a racist.
I'm very saddened by Serbain armys statements, I really liked him, I just don't understand his stance. Russia and Iran are the opposite of what America stands for!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #184 on: November 15, 2012, 09:37:57 PM »
I'm very saddened by Serbain armys statements, I really liked him, I just don't understand his stance. Russia and Iran are the opposite of what America stands for!

I think the Serbs were wronged when they were attacked by Bill Clinton but at the same time I just do not understand the mindset that most of the Serbs on the forum seem to have, which is so often so contrary to my own beliefs. I've seen some of our Serb JTFers praise Gaddafi, Putin, etc. as if these were somehow righteous people to admire rather than evil people to despise. They often seem to hate the USA in general rather than just certain actions that were taken by the USA leadership. I started out on the forum being prone to seeing them in a positive light but over time I've just gotten more and more frustrated with the strange statements I see them making. I don't read their section very often at all because it just makes me feel resentment toward them when I don't really want to. I didn't pre-judge them but various posts I've seen have really unfortunately turned me off very much.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #185 on: November 15, 2012, 09:47:09 PM »
I think the Serbs were wronged when they were attacked by Bill Clinton but at the same time I just do not understand the mindset that most of the Serbs on the forum seem to have, which is so often so contrary to my own beliefs. I've seen some of our Serb JTFers praise Gaddafi, Putin, etc. as if these were somehow righteous people to admire rather than evil people to despise. They often seem to hate the USA in general rather than just certain actions that were taken by the USA leadership. I started out on the forum being prone to seeing them in a positive light but over time I've just gotten more and more frustrated with the strange statements I see them making. I don't read their section very often at all because it just makes me feel resentment toward them when I don't really want to. I didn't pre-judge them but various posts I've seen have really unfortunately turned me off very much.
Thank you, Ruby.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #186 on: November 15, 2012, 09:58:00 PM »
Yes... thank you, Ruby.  You're so right.  So many things that were said about Jews' safety in Russia is beyond the pale (no pun intended). 

(The Pale of Settlement was the term given to a region of Imperial Russia in which permanent residency by Jews was allowed and beyond which Jewish permanent residency was generally prohibited.  Jews were also excluded from residency at a number of cities within the Pale. A limited number of categories of Jews were allowed to live outside the pale.)

My own forebears fled Russia for America.  FOR OBVIOUS REASONS!

In this thread, history was trying to be re-written.  But we know better.

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #187 on: November 15, 2012, 10:36:04 PM »
I suggest that you read more about history of your people because this post uncovers that you lack basic knowledge about the Jewish people in Russia and Poland.

Death camps in Poland, 3 million murdered in Poland.  YOU ARE A DIMWIT SERBIAN ARMY.  U are a stain of Serbs and hurt their honorable reputation with your stupidity and anti semetism
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #188 on: November 16, 2012, 12:07:04 AM »
Interesting analysis Rubystars. Some encapsulated responses.

1: In all fairness to the Serbs, it's not like just one or two administrations have been anti-Serb. Essentially every single politician from both parties, in all administrations, have been.

2: I think that the reason why they praise evil leaders sometimes is that they are desperately reaching out to anyone who has put on the pretense of supporting them at any time, even when it is for patently phony and self-serving purposes. In this regard, it reminds me of Jews that fall behind anyone that pretends to be pro-Israel because the world hates them. I think Serbs should be relying on G-d rather than earthly so-called "allies" just like Israel should.

3: Like Chaim says, I am not bothered with Russians and Serbs being allies, but the blunt truth is that Russia has betrayed the Serbs many times (as Chaim has also pointed out), and Serbs that refuse to see that are as blind as self-hating Jews.

4: Yes, serbian_army made many bizarre, insane, and hurtful anti-Semitic/conspiratorial statements that we and I will never tolerate, but some other Serbs (such as Lady 10 and Serbian Canadian) got attacked too in this thread even though they said nothing wrong.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #189 on: November 16, 2012, 12:17:23 AM »
I think he means in the past.

WHAT?!    This is complete bs.   

By defending him, you do realize that you are accusing me of something too, right?   I have no idea what you are talking about.    If you have something to say, say it.  If not, then your comment has no relevance.

And based on what serbian amy said, I'm pretty sure he's talking about this thread.   See how he says go back and read the comments ?   He is accusing me of making racist comments in this thread.  And he laughably claims that because of such comments, he is somehow physically unable to review the facts I outlined here or address any points I made.

I guess it is racist to point out that his loverboy Achmedinejad wants to murder all the Israeli Jews, and his Russian boyfriends are funding the nuclear program which will be used to attempt this murder.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #190 on: November 16, 2012, 01:40:02 AM »
WHAT?!    This is complete bs.   

By defending him, you do realize that you are accusing me of something too, right?   I have no idea what you are talking about.    If you have something to say, say it.  If not, then your comment has no relevance.

And based on what serbian amy said, I'm pretty sure he's talking about this thread.   See how he says go back and read the comments ?   He is accusing me of making racist comments in this thread.  And he laughably claims that because of such comments, he is somehow physically unable to review the facts I outlined here or address any points I made.

I guess it is racist to point out that his loverboy Achmedinejad wants to murder all the Israeli Jews, and his Russian boyfriends are funding the nuclear program which will be used to attempt this murder.
I think Ephraim is misunderstanding SA, not deliberately being against you. As for SA, I'm not sure whether he should be banned or simply exiled to the Time-Out Corner for a while. I haven't made my mind up yet whether he's a genuine Nazi or just a very stupid mental case.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #191 on: November 16, 2012, 06:55:13 AM »
What i don't understand is when the terrorist Gen Wesley Clark attacked the Serbs why did the the Russians not help the Serbians.If the Russians backed down from the little bum Clark and didn't help Serbia it's ally,surely Israel can't depend on the Russians
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #192 on: November 16, 2012, 07:01:24 AM »
Nazi propaganda to be banned in Russia

Russian senators are drafting a bill on prohibiting the glorification of Nazi crimes and the usage of any Nazi or similar symbols and gestures in the country.
Violation of the law will be punishable by a fine from 300,000 rubles (about US$9,500), corrective labor or up to two years in jail.
The will be submitted to the State Duma by the end of the year, writes Izvestia daily.
So far, Russia has had no specific anti-Nazi law.
“This issue has not been given due attention within the past 20 years,” one of the authors of the legislation, Konstantin Dobrynin, told the paper. As a result of that, Nazism has become an everyday thing and many people equate it to patriotism.
On November 4, when Russia celebrated the Unity Day, nationalists staged the so-called Russian March in Moscow. Back then, the senator noted, the police detained 25 people wearing Waffen-SS uniforms and chanting the Nazi slogan “Sieg Heil”.
“The new law will become sort of a vaccination against this trend,” Dobrynin said.

The bill will define what Nazism, Nazi rehabilitation and criminals are. It will also clarify what symbols and gestures are considered Nazi “or similar” and, therefore, cannot be used within the country. Scientific literature and fiction will not be subject to the ban, the senator underlined.
The evaluation of violations will be carried out by two commissions – state and public – which will work independently from each other. The senators also suggest setting up a council that would counter the rehabilitation of Nazi crimes and monitor the situation.
Meanwhile, nationalists oppose the idea. Instead of toughening the law, the government should cancel the Penal Code’s article on Incitement of National, Racial, or Religious Enmity as it is “used solely against Russian patriots disliked by authorities,” insists Dmitry Demushkin, the head of the Russiye (Russians) movement.
According to the nationalist leader, the proposed law will be used as a mechanism to pressurize the society. He also noted that gestures similar to Nazi saluting are used by many pagans, while swastika “is used by everyone.”
“Hitler has been dead for a long time. It’s impossible to review the results of WWII. So what are they fretting about?” Demushkin said.
The lower house of parliament has welcomed the initiative as timely. MP from the State Duma’s Committee on Nationalities Mikhail Markelov believes the lawmakers should go even further and prohibit free distribution of books which glorify Nazism. Only specialists and historians should have access to such literature, he stated.
“Unfortunately, many youngsters use [Nazi] symbols – having no idea what they are – for self-affirmation or to show their national superiority, which is unacceptable for Russia,” Markelov observed.

vs

http://www.americannaziparty.com/
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #193 on: November 16, 2012, 07:07:07 AM »
All I am saying is that most of you have never seen the war or horrors of it. It is easy to call for attacks from safe place in CA and NY or some other state. While we have 6 million people who might face retaliation by the military superpower with thousands of years of history. Peres is not stupid for visiting Russian trying to get some help while Israel is being SET UP BY AMERICANS for complete destruction. Do you have any brains?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #194 on: November 16, 2012, 07:34:53 AM »
As I am a fan of JTF for years that had enjoyed reading this forum, and as I have an excellent memory, I can recall that certain people here had some kind of unfriendly and inimical attitude about Serbs in general that in those cases had nothing to do with what some Serb here stated or pointed out. It was an animosity based on "I dislike Serbs just because they're Serbs". It would be silly to spend hours and days trying to find those posts as proof, but they do exist and I personally know some Serbs that had left this forum for certain people here who were unwelcomed towards Serbs and full of prejudices too, while at the same time Chaim was doing pro-Serb videos and this was also supposed to be a pro-Serb forum. The Serbs who were a long time members of this forum and are not anymore surely didn't leave "just because". But here I see double standards. Just because someone is a higly respected member of the forum, it automatically gives that person the right to say all kinds of insane things about Serbs and MOCK us with statements such as "Clinton should have done far more to Serbs and didn't help enough". Of course, these type of comments are tolerated because it is a respected member and a moderator so in that case, it is fine to say those insane things. Rubystars, you personally were trying to be "witty" by saying that "Serbs and Russians are one _________", and without a doubt it is evident what would be the ending of your phrase. But then again, you are a higly respected member that has been here for years too so you have the right to say whatever you want to, and I or any other Serb has no right to oppose to that because you are here for a long time. Double standards once again.

The Serbs who had left this forum (and I am not talking about those who had a few posts) also found these (and other things I will not discuss in public such as comments about our religion) highly noticeable and didn't want any bickering so they simply left in peace after being a members for a long time. So before some members here continue how "Most of the Serbs turn them off with their attitudes", those who read this forum should take into consideration the fact that the Serbs were also turned off with the attitudes from certain JTFers during these years. Yes there are people here who support the Serbs, but why not mention the opposite example when we got attacked or felt insulted.
Dear Lady 10 please feel free to name names when it comes to me because I really stand behind what I say... This is Chaim's forum and when the day comes he tells me to pipe down I will respect his wishes until then I will respond to things as I see fit when I have issue with them... When the Serbs first came to the JTF forum I had little or no opinion on the situation over in your country... The first Serb members we had here seemed to be very nice people... I even met a few at JTF functions... Over time more Serbs joined and the view points became more radical as time went on... Constant attacks against Roman Catholics and the United States.... I understand your country has issues with both however the larger picture has underlying problems that Serbs seem to ignore... I personally could not stand the Clinton's and back then felt it was a mistake for his administration to become involved in the situation over in Serbia... This said after seeing some of the posts in the Serbian section over the years I am not so sure he had much choice in the matter... Chaim gave our Serbian membership a great platform to build a relationship with people that really did not know much about the situation in your country... How can we make things better going forward... What we got is a great deal of pro Russian propaganda, religious conflict, and hate for the United States... For the most part I try to ignore most of what goes on in the Serbian section however when people make crazy statements like Russia is a pro Jewish country it makes our forum look comical... I apologize to our Serbian membership that come here and are respectful of the total membership and present their view points in a reasonable manor however  if people come here tossing out insults and untruth they should expect the same in return. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #195 on: November 16, 2012, 07:59:56 AM »
@KWRBT, I was not trying to insult you at all! and if I have something to say, I usually do.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #196 on: November 16, 2012, 08:25:53 AM »
As I am a fan of JTF for years that had enjoyed reading this forum, and as I have an excellent memory, I can recall that certain people here had some kind of unfriendly and inimical attitude about Serbs in general that in those cases had nothing to do with what some Serb here stated or pointed out.

Well for me it did. I haven't been actively against you guys because I don't think that you should have been attacked by the USA at all, but a lot of the things I see you guys posting on here just sound crazy to me. I started out being favorable to you. Who wouldn't take your side if all they heard of was news reports which described an injustice being done? There was a Serb member named Dalmacija who made some nasty comments to me and others and there were some other members that just in general made some comments which I couldn't agree with in any way.

The Serb members by and large always seem to be out of synch with the rest of the forum when it comes to certain topics. I get frustrated by this and so most of the time I just ignore it.

However I'm really getting weary of all this pro-Russia stuff.

It was an animosity based on "I dislike Serbs just because they're Serbs".

Serbs are a white ethnicity and so I am not going to be against them for any racial reasons anyway. I just plain don't like some of the things that have been said consistently by several Serb members.

It would be silly to spend hours and days trying to find those posts as proof, but they do exist and I personally know some Serbs that had left this forum for certain people here who were unwelcomed towards Serbs and full of prejudices too, while at the same time Chaim was doing pro-Serb videos and this was also supposed to be a pro-Serb forum. The Serbs who were a long time members of this forum and are not anymore surely didn't leave "just because". But here I see double standards. Just because someone is a higly respected member of the forum, it automatically gives that person the right to say all kinds of insane things about Serbs and MOCK us with statements such as "Clinton should have done far more to Serbs and didn't help enough". Of course, these type of comments are tolerated because it is a respected member and a moderator so in that case, it is fine to say those insane things. Rubystars, you personally were trying to be "witty" by saying that "Serbs and Russians are one _________", and without a doubt it is evident what would be the ending of your phrase.

I didn't even know what would have been the ending of that phrase but I was thinking along the lines of one big mess or one big pain in the rear end because you guys seem to care more about Russia than you do about right and wrong.

But then again, you are a higly respected member that has been here for years too so you have the right to say whatever you want to, and I or any other Serb has no right to oppose to that because you are here for a long time. Double standards once again.

You're answering me aren't you?

The Serbs who had left this forum (and I am not talking about those who had a few posts) also found these (and other things I will not discuss in public such as comments about our religion) highly noticeable and didn't want any bickering so they simply left in peace after being a members for a long time. So before some members here continue how "Most of the Serbs turn them off with their attitudes", those who read this forum should take into consideration the fact that the Serbs were also turned off with the attitudes from certain JTFers during these years. Yes there are people here who support the Serbs, but why not mention the opposite example when we got attacked or felt insulted.

I want the Serbs to denounce evil leaders instead of praising them. Then I'd probably feel a lot different.

I still think it was wrong to launch a military attack against Serbs and I agree with Chaim about that part.

I've mostly stayed out of this topic just for the simple fact I didn't want to cause any trouble about it but I feel that it's really hard to stand by and just see this stuff being posted over and over again.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #197 on: November 16, 2012, 08:33:46 AM »
Interesting analysis Rubystars. Some encapsulated responses.

1: In all fairness to the Serbs, it's not like just one or two administrations have been anti-Serb. Essentially every single politician from both parties, in all administrations, have been.

I'm thinking of trying to look back over that issue as to why that is.

2: I think that the reason why they praise evil leaders sometimes is that they are desperately reaching out to anyone who has put on the pretense of supporting them at any time, even when it is for patently phony and self-serving purposes. In this regard, it reminds me of Jews that fall behind anyone that pretends to be pro-Israel because the world hates them. I think Serbs should be relying on G-d rather than earthly so-called "allies" just like Israel should.

3: Like Chaim says, I am not bothered with Russians and Serbs being allies, but the blunt truth is that Russia has betrayed the Serbs many times (as Chaim has also pointed out), and Serbs that refuse to see that are as blind as self-hating Jews.

4: Yes, serbian_army made many bizarre, insane, and hurtful anti-Semitic/conspiratorial statements that we and I will never tolerate, but some other Serbs (such as Lady 10 and Serbian Canadian) got attacked too in this thread even though they said nothing wrong.

Interesting points. I don't see how I can really be on great terms with someone who is in love with Russia. I met a Russian immigrant in college who was very thankful to be out of her old country.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #198 on: November 16, 2012, 10:34:20 AM »
What about all the good long term members that have left the forum because of things that some Serbian members post? So decent that they don't defend themselves, they just fade away.  They don't count right?  It's only the Serbian view or no view at all?
I have a question...why post in a foreign language, on an English language forum, if you want to be part of the membership?  I'm curious.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #199 on: November 16, 2012, 11:02:49 AM »
Who is allegedly in love with Russia here?

Chaim himself said that Russia should support Serbia more than it does at this moment. We need all the support we can get and yes I do want Russian support to Serbia, so does that mean that I fully support their politicians or their government? Of course not. But it is idiotic to call us "Nazis" or "Jew haters" for having ties with Russians based on our religion and history.
I stuck up for you when you and Serbian Canadian got attacked for no reason at all, but you can't deny that serbian_army said plenty of really sick things.