Author Topic: Pope plans to revive the prayer for the conversion of "perfidious Jews"  (Read 10969 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Ze'ev Jabotinsky, you're not doing a good moderator job here by insulting the Catholics.  People leave JTF when they see this infighting. 

JDL4EVER, read his last post:

The point is, MucktheFuslims, you can insult the pope all you want and you should insult him, but when you insult the Pope you're insulting any Catholic who may want to join JTF and they will be alienated by this.  Is insulting the pope worth more to you than attracting Catholic JTFers? 

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Fine, my bad.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Now this is how you become a mass movement: Insulting the Pope, Catholicism and alienating any Catholics who may ever want to join JTF. Good job, guys. What makes me sick is non-Catholics telling THE POPE how to practice his faith. An appropriate thing to say would be "I disagree with the Pope because the Torah says A, B and C, now we need to get the message out to Jews to prevent conversions". Instead people are calling him the poop, a nazi, telling him to kiss their ass and telling him how to practice his faith.

This board is becoming a caricature of everything that went wrong with the Kahanist movement after Rabbi Kahane died.
Shut up, Muslim lover.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Listen, everything people are saying about how the Christians murdered jews is true. Chaim Aknowledges this all the time. The problem is that we have to deal with our current enemies. Dwelling in the past and ignoring the present won't be helpful. Christians are not our enemies anymore and if we act this way towards them, we are loosing a friend in the fight against Muslims. Besides, if Rabbi Kahane could work with Christians, I am sure everyone here can as well.
Excellent point.

However, I know that Thunderbolt is flaming just for the sake of flaming.

ftf

C.F. Stop making statements without evidence, if you think that thunderbolt is intentionally being a troll explain your reasoning for this statement please.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
How about him accusing me of not being a Christian, for starters? That was just last night.

newman

C.F. Stop making statements without evidence, if you think that thunderbolt is intentionally being a troll explain your reasoning for this statement please.

Evidence! ???

Get your head out of your corn hole and look at his posts since last Sunday.

ftf

How about him accusing me of not being a Christian, for starters? That was just last night.

Haven't seen that one, I'll have a look.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
There seems to be some sentiment here that the Dope and the Vatican can insult and demean Jews and Judaism, but that they shouldn't be called on it or insulted for doing so because that might alienate Catholics.

That my friends, is a load of crap.

'Don't insult the Pope or we won't have Catholic friends who support the Pope's anti-Jew agenda. You're better off being a nice little kike and keeping your mouth shut.'

Anyone insulting Jews or Judaism should be called on it and deserves to be insulted in return.

And that includes the Pope.

Some people here need to decide whether it's more important to be principled or popular with anti-Semites.

ftf

I don't really want to be in a discussion about the pope, but just so eveyone knows, I am not on his side.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
The thing I like about Judaism, at least the way it seems to me, is that there are advisers and leaders, but nobody claims to be a substitute for God, or at least on his speed dial!  The Catholic Church treats the Pope as if he is on the same level as God.  The all ruling leader...dictator.   But he is just a man that wears funny hats!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

newman

The thing I like about Judaism, at least the way it seems to me, is that there are advisers and leaders, but nobody claims to be a substitute for G-d, or at least on his speed dial!  The Catholic Church treats the Pope as if he is on the same level as G-d.  The all ruling leader...dictator.   But he is just a man that wears funny hats!

He's also a hopeless alcoholic.......why else do they carry him around in a chair?

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
he looks like [censored] too.  how can anyone claiming to be a spiritual leader have such a dark nasty pall to his face and such morbid eyes.  he looks like he's ready for the morgue or that he's a zombie. he's ugly...not quite as ugly as arafat...but pretty damn ugly.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The Catholic Church treats the Pope as if he is on the same level as G-d.  The all ruling leader...dictator.   But he is just a man that wears funny hats!
I am not a Catholic, but in defense of the pontiff here, there are Jews who do the exact same thing with their leaders. Have you checked out the cult of Ovadia Yosef among Sephardic youth lately?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
OK people, time to cool down. 

As a general rule of thumb, I think people need to be very careful when criticizing religious leaders of another faith.  It's fine to disagree with positions of the RCC, but let's leave out the name calling.  Notice that when Chaim is asked questions about past popes or the RCC, he always prefaces it with how much he likes individual catholics.  And he always emphasizes that he criticizes Jewish leaders equally. 

And remember when several of you got upset when Rabbi Ovadia Yosef was called names?  Let's show the same respect to our Catholic members/viewers.  So let me repeat, it's fine if you want to disagree with the actions of popes or the positions of the RCC.  But let's keep it civil. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
WHAT IS THIS TODAY I CAME ACROSS 2 THREADS OF POINTING CATHOLICS OUT DAY? BEING ONE MYSELF IT IS NOT WHO THIS POPE IS AND OR WHO THAT POPE WAS, IF ONE IS A CATHOLIC THEY REPRESENT THEIR BELIEF IN THEIR HEART AND IN THE PARISH THEY BELONG TO, AND THEY LOVE THEIR FAITH AND IT IS A BEAUTIFUL FAITH, AS FAR AS THE POPE GOES YES MANY POPES IN THE PAST WERE WRONG, BUT I JUST HOPE WE ARE NOT GOING AFTER AN ENTIRE FAITH CAUSE OF THE POPE. MANY CATHOLICS DO NOT AGREE WITH THE POPE OR WHAT THE POPE SAYS, THEY JUST FOLLOW THEIR BELIEFS THATS WRITTEN IN OUR BIBLE.   
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 06:10:48 PM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I'll stop insulting the Dope, the Vatican, and the so called Christians that agree with and support the anti-Semite Pontiff just as soon as they apologize and stop insulting me.

It's almost amusing to hear the 'let's not alienate them' nonsense.

What's going to happen if they get alienated ?

What are they going to do ?

Stop loving my perfidious butt ?

Gee, that would be a real shame, wouldn't it ?

The Dope and the Vatican have plenty of past injustices and murderous criminal behavior against the Jews to apologize and repent for.

But no apology is forthcoming.

Nah, all we get is more of the same old crapola.

But I better be nice to those schmucks.

Yeah, right.

You know you mention Catholics, the Pontiff, the Catholic Church and you said So Called Christian, first of all I happen to be R.C. and I love my faith,  How you expect a mass movement when I am trying to recruit Christians and Catholics and they see this.  You are going after an entire faith of millions around the world.  So are you calling me a "schmuck" cause I come from the Catholic faith??
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
O.K. my friend who is a practicing and serious showed me this just to show it's not anti-Jewish   

4-The issue the Triduum and this reasonable restriction has nothing to do with the prayer about the Jews on Good Friday. This is simply a matter of what the Church’s logical practice is based on the sacred nature of those Triduum liturgies. The Jews were not part of the equation. Remember also that the 1962 Missale Romanum is used for the Triduum in those places where it will be permitted to use the older form at that time. The 1962 edition and not some earlier edition before the changes to those Good Friday petitions.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
MasterWolf1 is correct.  Some vile stuff has been written here about Catholicism and I don't approve of such personal insults since it will hurt our movement just like I didn't tolerate the personal insults on Ovadia Yosef.  Don't post stuff on this forum that will hurt the movement and have people who come online think that we are crazy.  I have righteous Italian Catholic friends by the way and they are great people.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 06:58:53 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD