Author Topic: 'Jewboy Kike says 6 million Jews more should be killed  (Read 1330 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
'Jewboy Kike says 6 million Jews more should be killed
« on: November 18, 2012, 12:47:54 PM »
http://richardmillett.wordpress.com/2012/08/23/antony-loewenstein-six-million-should-die/   

Anti-Israel activist Antony Loewenstein: “Six Million Should Die.”
Posted on August 23, 2012 | 243 Comments

Antony Loewenstein is an Australian anti-Israel activist who describes himself as “a non-practising atheist Jew”. He has just co-written a book with Ahmed Moor called After Zionism, about the search for a one state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. This would mean the end of Israel as a Jewish state.

Last night Loewenstein and Moor spoke at the School of Oriental and African Studies in London to promote the book.

Loewenstein told the audience of about 150 that “Zionism actually is the issue here. Although it is probably very hard to imagine in 2012 the idea of a Middle East country called Israel that’s not a Zionist state, the truth is that it was impossible equally to imagine a South African country that wasn’t wracked with apartheid.”

Both Loewenstein and Moor are big supporters of boycott, divestment and sanctions against Israel. Moor was, incidentally, born in Gaza and is now at Havard doing a Master’s in Public Policy.

Loewenstein said that getting bands and musicians not to go to Israel to perform is “a tool, not an endgame”. It was, he said, a way of telling Israel that “if you choose to behave in this way you’ll not be treated as a normal state.”

Loewenstein described the Israel Lobby in the UK as “very powerful” while Moor said he thinks that American Jews are turning away from Israel, preferring what happens in Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm to what is happening in Jerusalem. He said he thinks Israel is not an important part of their lives anymore.

It was all the usual standard anti-Israel rhetoric.

But, during the Q&A Jonathan Hoffman asked Loewenstein how many people Loewenstein thinks should die for this one-state solution, that Loewenstein wants so much, to come into existence. The idea being that Israelis are not going to vote themselves out of existence, so presumably such a state could come about only by force involving more bloodshed.

As Loewenstein wasn’t quite answering the question he was pressed further by Hoffman as to how many people Loewenstein thinks should die. First, Frank Barat, the Chairman, answered “200,000″ (here is more on Barat). Then Loewenstein answered “Six million. That’s my answer. Write that down.“

What sort of individual comes out with such an answer? Mocking the Holocaust seems to be becoming de rigeuer within anti-Israel activism. Here is someone calling herself Jane Green back in October last year.

Maybe “six million” was randomly plucked out of thin air by Loewenstein. That seems doubtful. Hopefully, he will be pressed further on what made him say such a cruel thing when he returns home to Sydney, Australia.

Here’s the audio:

Antony Loewenstein audio – “Six million should die.”

Here is Jonathan Hoffman’s take on last night: How many have to die to achieve ‘One State’?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: 'Jewboy Kike says 6 million Jews more should be killed
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 01:04:18 PM »
Just pathetic.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 01:06:01 PM »
Dont refer to this scumm as being "Jewish". He is probably a mamzer.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 01:16:58 PM »
Dont refer to this scumm as being "Jewish". He is probably a mamzer.
Could be a mamzer or not Jewish at all. Many people can make the claim. Some liberal Jews call themselves Jews through their father or a grandparent (who is not the maternal grandmother). Who knows. Unless this man can supply a status proving his Jewishness.
For all we know his mother's family could be "Jewish" from a grandfather and not grandmother or a past reform or conservative conversion. There are many things that could come into play here.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: 'Jewboy' Kike says 6 million Jews more should be killed
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 01:19:47 PM »
The Bottom line is i wasn't at his hatching but he's Jewish 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 05:57:41 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 02:03:00 PM »
The Bottom line is i wasn't at his hatching but he's Jewish thats why i put it inonly quote by accident

Why use "Jewboy" as a word? Firstly I dont count these scumm as Jewish, secondly "Jewboy" is what antisemites call Jews, many times good Jews.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 02:22:04 PM »
His email address is [email protected]

Here's what I just wrote to him:

Mr. Lowenstein,

Since you said flat out that you believe 6 million more Jews need to die in order to achieve your beloved one state solution, I'm writing to suggest that you volunteer yourself as the first one. 

After all, you've been stealing oxygen for way too long now.

Lisa

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 03:00:02 PM »

Why use "Jewboy" as a word? Firstly I dont count these scumm as Jewish, secondly "Jewboy" is what antisemites call Jews, many times good Jews.

Well... is he a Jew or isnt he?   If we can't all agree on who is or isnt a Jew... there will be plenty of issues on this forum.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 03:08:59 PM »
There are close to 6 million Jews living in Israel, so he meany he wants us all dead so the one state solution as he advocates would indeed be a one state final solution.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 04:18:31 PM »
Well... is he a Jew or isnt he?   If we can't all agree on who is or isnt a Jew... there will be plenty of issues on this forum.

Legally perhaps (if his mother and his mothers mother were Jewish). Yes he is obligated to live as a Jew. But morally and how we are to relate to him; not at all. He is not Jewish in that sense at all. He is Karet (or cut-off permanently from the Jewish people).For example if he touches wine from example, a Jew cannot drink it, he in not included in a minyan if hypothetically he joins one and other things as well. Also read the bottom of my post to what shall be done to scumm like this.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 06:36:33 PM »
The Mad Jewess ‏@MadJewessWoman
@antloewenstein You want 6 million Jews, dead. Lets start with you.

1m The Mad Jewess ‏@MadJewessWoman
@MaxBlumenthal If U need $, my husband and I will send you to Gaza to live with Hamas

Friggin sick pigs.
These are the ones that are always screaming "NAZI" yet they want 6 million Jews, dead. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2012, 10:03:27 PM »
He's not a jew.  To be a jew, first you must be human. 

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 12:04:04 AM »
Legally perhaps (if his mother and his mothers mother were Jewish). Yes he is obligated to live as a Jew. But morally and how we are to relate to him; not at all. He is not Jewish in that sense at all. He is Karet (or cut-off permanently from the Jewish people).For example if he touches wine from example, a Jew cannot drink it, he in not included in a minyan if hypothetically he joins one and other things as well. Also read the bottom of my post to what shall be done to scumm like this.
He is what I term a JINO(Jew In Name Only)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 08:29:22 AM »
His email address is [email protected]

Here's what I just wrote to him:

Mr. Lowenstein,

Since you said flat out that you believe 6 million more Jews need to die in order to achieve your beloved one state solution, I'm writing to suggest that you volunteer yourself as the first one. 

After all, you've been stealing oxygen for way too long now.

Lisa

Lisa, that is a very good idea.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 08:31:33 AM »
I don't even consider him to be Jewish.

He should be put behind bars.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 10:49:16 AM »
Sickos....The Ancient Evil that plots and plans the destruction of the Jewish people needs to be eliminated....Come Messiah and Do Battle for your people!