Author Topic: Barack Obama & His Followers Believe He Is Jesus Christ - Should be {Antichrist}  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I kind of thought he believed he was the prophet Mohamed:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Me, too. Everybody worships him like he's some kind of god. So why not?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Louis Farrakan called him the Messiah....Matthew 24:4 Jesus says, Watch out that no one deceives you.  For many will come in my name, Claiming, " I am the Christ," and deceive many.   
We will see and hear false prophets and anti-christs before the real one enters the scene.
I just felt this should be mentioned, since all scriptures are 100% true..and being fulfilled. Thanks

Offline Lynnee

• New JTFer
Let's think outside the box for just a minute, ok?

obama has spent millions to keep his records, school and college transcripts, passport information, and any scrap of information that may point to who he really is, buried, quiet and sealed.  The question then becomes "why?"  As with any story, it begins at the beginning, and his beginning is his birth.  He's kept everyone busy guessing if he was really born in Hawaii, or if he was really born in Kenya.

What if he was born in NEITHER place? 

If he was born in an area that was once part of the Roman Empire, would that not then increase his eligibility of being the evil antichrist? 

Just a thought. . . . .

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Let's think outside the box for just a minute, ok?

obama has spent millions to keep his records, school and college transcripts, passport information, and any scrap of information that may point to who he really is, buried, quiet and sealed.  The question then becomes "why?"  As with any story, it begins at the beginning, and his beginning is his birth.  He's kept everyone busy guessing if he was really born in Hawaii, or if he was really born in Kenya.

What if he was born in NEITHER place? 

If he was born in an area that was once part of the Roman Empire, would that not then increase his eligibility of being the evil antichrist? 

Just a thought. . . . .
What is your point here? A good part of the population here in the United States immigrated from places that were at one time part of the Roman Empire.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lynnee

• New JTFer
The reason I did not elaborate on the "point" is because I didn't think I needed to elaborate.

The "point" will depend upon your world view.  Most Bible believers who have studied Biblical prophecy  think that the antichrist will be born in the old Roman Empire; not that his ancestors will come from there.  Therefore, immigration to the US is irrelevant.  The US is pretty much a non-entity as far as end times Bible prophecy goes, and no matter what, if any, role obama may play during that time, he has done one fine job of reducing the US to a non-entity, and continues to work toward that goal.  Just one more instance where the newspapers are catching up to the Bible.

Of course, if you are not into Biblical prophecy or the end times as it describes, that pretty much makes  the point moot. 

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
The video was deleted:( But antichrist is about right. He has made remarks subtly ridiculing christianity, passive-aggressively jabbing at it here and there.