Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 687 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: December 04, 2012, 05:33:14 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:08:43 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Pro-savage Sesame Street actress bashes Israel on Twitter
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 06:14:43 PM »
I think it's sad that the vast majority of mainstream anything is left wing in nature. I remember the Maria character being on that show when I was a kid watching it in the 80s. It makes me kind of sad that the actress happens to have her head up her butt like this.

As a conservative it makes me feel like I just don't fit in the world sometimes when just about every message out there is a left wing one.

One thing I think conservatives can take comfort in is that by going against the tide and taking what could be seen as the more difficult and isolating path, you know you're more likely to be the one on the right side.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 06:55:25 PM »
Did Native Americans need to "recognize" their tormentors?

What the hell does that mean?????

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 07:23:50 PM »
What the hell does that mean?????
It means that Sonia Manzano is incapable of critical thinking.  Truth be told, she's incapable of thinking... PERIOD! 

There's an empty space where her brain should be.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 10:14:22 AM »
Sesame Street fits right in on PBS (Palestine Broacasting System).

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/12/03/sesame-street-maria-israel-bullies?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BreitbartFeed+%28Breitbart+Feed%29

This episode in moral relativism is brought to you by the letter "M" - for Maria.

Sonia Manzano, who plays Maria on the long-running PBS series "Sesame Street," is bashing Israel via her Twitter feed.

The actress sent out two pro-Palestinian messages relating to the latest unrest in the Middle East, first calling Israel bullies and then comparing the Jewish state to early American settlers who wiped out Native Americans.

Israelis retaliate the simple recognition of Palestinians by UN by deciding to build 3,000 more settlements. Bullies!

Why do Israelis need to be "recognized" by Palestinians. Did Native Americans need to "recognize" their tormentors?

Why does this [censored] still have a job?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 10:49:47 AM »
I bet "Gordon" is probably a big Obama fan and anti-Semite too.