Author Topic: The Real Fifth Column In America  (Read 3542 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The Real Fifth Column In America
« on: December 15, 2012, 01:21:48 PM »
Single Women, A Burgeoning Demographic, Completely Avoiding GOP

http://news.yahoo.com/many-single-women-key-bloc-avoiding-gop-133003626--election.html

THIS is the real threat to the survival of Western civilization--not negroes, not the Communist Party, not even Muslims. Without this fifth column none of the others would have any power.

Make no mistake--the wrath of G-d is coming upon Western women for all of their sins, and unfortunately lots of completely innocent women/girls that are not a part of these abominations will pay the price.

Brennanfan

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The Real Fifth Column In America
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 02:16:31 PM »
Horrible.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 07:04:15 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/many-single-women-key-bloc-avoiding-gop-133003626--election.html

THIS is the real threat to the survival of Western civilization--not negroes, not the Communist Party, not even Muslims. Without this fifth column none of the others would have any power.

Make no mistake--the wrath of G-d is coming upon Western women for all of their sins, and unfortunately lots of completely innocent women/girls that are not a part of these abominations will pay the price.

Brennanfan

I have to agree, 100%.
Women, so many American women have so many forms of cancer now, they are CURSED.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 02:22:36 AM »
I have to agree, 100%.
Women, so many American women have so many forms of cancer now, they are CURSED.
You hit the nail right on the head Paulette. Don't forget autoimmune diseases also. According to some studies, abortion (a sacrament to career women) can noticeably increase the risk of gynecological cancers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 04:09:59 AM »
Hypothyroidism is very common among women too. Also there are massive increases in certain conditions and birth defects in children, which I think are partly due to women having children later in life then they used to. The left's solution to this will be to let parents kill any child with a problem up to a certain age.

Devaluing the lives of babies and children also devalues women indirectly. If a woman having her own children is considered to be bad for the environment, selfish, and career killing, or even racist, and if the child's life itself is devalued, then the fact that women are the ones who can hold new life within their bodies is also devalued. What's the purpose of women existing as a separate entity at that point if new life is so devalued?

I remember seeing a game site where many young people hang out. One of them posted on a forum that if you have your own children, you're being selfish because of so many babies that need to be adopted (mostly minorities) going without homes. Many other young people replied to her and agreed that having your own children is selfish and arrogant.

This basically makes womanhood itself less valuable. Now women are seen as objects for sexual satisfaction rather than mothers of a nation (globalists want nations to disappear and merge into one), or the moral teachers of the youngsters (that's the job of government schools now, not parents).

Women are in general weaker, shorter, more prone to disease, etc. I could see that if having children is not a factor, that women could be seen as "less fit" in a eugenics oriented society. Especially if it's the case (and it is) that globalists want to cause world populations to plummet to a manageable level.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 06:02:35 AM »

Brennanfan
I don't believe it's the wrath of G-d that is coming to Western women its just the pay day for some very poor life choices by a few generations of their predecessors... The liberation movement over the years has sold white females a bill of goods that in the long run is having a bad impact on the American family in general... All G-d needs do is sit back and let free will run it's course... Society is changing so who's to say that what is happening now is not all part of an evolving picture... It may not be a picture of what some of us wish to see down the road but it might be the right picture for some others... One thing for sure the picture perfect family of 50 or 60 years ago is soon going to be a thing of the past... The liberation movement has indoctrinated a good part of the white female population with every destructive tendency possible. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 06:29:37 AM »
This will be portrayed as the image of hatred:

A white family, with different generations in communication with each other, passing down knowledge and moral values from one generation to the next.

This picture will be seen as racist because they didn't adopt or miscegenate to have black members at the table. It will be seen as sexist because the grandmother was working in the kitchen. It will be seen as being genocidal toward Indians because they are celebrating Thanksgiving. It's considered homophobic because it's a Grandfather and Grandmother and not two men or two women. If you see this image and feel good about it then you're supposed to be made to feel guilty.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 12:19:13 PM »
I will prefer to be made to feel guilty.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 12:39:25 PM »
I will prefer to be made to feel guilty.

I agree!

One of the goals of alchemy is to create a homonculus, new life without the need for a woman. I think that in their attack on femininity and childbirth, etc. that leftists are attempting to make women and womanhood obsolete.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 12:49:14 PM »
It was an old objective of the leftists to finish the states, property, religions and create a unisex cultura. They are progressing successively and we already find the instances of a unisex culture. Muslamics are milking all the advantages out of this situation and trends. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 01:46:43 PM »
It was an old objective of the leftists to finish the states, property, religions and create a unisex cultura. They are progressing successively and we already find the instances of a unisex culture. Muslamics are milking all the advantages out of this situation and trends.

Good points

Also it will be seen as violating animal rights because they are serving a type of meat, and it will be seen as oppressing the poor because the family has enough money to provide a home and a meal for itself.  Good guys will be targets in the near future, and already are to an extent.

Yes. It's amazing how the left turns everything evil into good and everything good into evil.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 01:54:41 PM »
You hit the nail right on the head Paulette. Don't forget autoimmune diseases also. According to some studies, abortion (a sacrament to career women) can noticeably increase the risk of gynecological cancers.

I have done a LOT of thinking about this, BF.  Not just b/c you put it up. But, I see so many women with breast cancer, ovarian, uterine-you name it.
Its a curse for being a curse.
Natures laws of cause and effect..

I was in a chat-room about 4 mos ago, the chat-room was supposedly filled with 'conservative' Christian women.

When I advised them that it is the will of G-d to submit to ones husband, they said that they are not Muslims and America is not Islamic.
WHAT? 
They do NOT want to submit to their husbands AT ALL. 

Come on.
Basic tenets of Christianity and the female is submission to male dominance in the home and life.  If he is loving, how is this bad?
This is not a BAD thing. It should be a pleasure! 

I am un-Orthodox and not at all religious at all, (I TRY though!) but I submit to my husband, most willingly.

Proverbs 31 talks all about HOW a woman should conduct herself and her children would rise up and call her blessed. 
Do we not read the same Proverb? 
Yes we do.
Proverbs and Psalms is the one avenue where Jews and Christians cannot disagree.

The opposite of blessing is curse. Which is what the western woman is suffering from.

I know CJD does not agree. 
Thats b/c WHAT female would not want to be wonderful to CJD!  :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 02:00:30 PM »
What reasons do this stupid people give for being so blindly devoted to the Democrats ? I don't see any valid reasoning in this article. The single people who work and not for the ever expanding government should vote for the GOP. Instead of phantom scares like banning contraception they should be afraid of higher taxes and unemployment.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 02:24:34 PM »
Part of the problem is that most of the examples women have seen portrayed of traditional home lives have been negative ones. Even when they see an example of a healthy functioning family, they are pre-brainwashed to see it as a negative thing. For example women think that to be feminine, to make a comfortable home and to teach their children moral values and family traditions and to respect the husband as the spiritual head of the family, is to settle for less than, to be less of a person. Now I don't think that married life is for every woman, but it should never be degraded in any way. That should be the building block society is based on.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2012, 02:29:18 PM »
I gotta laugh... Is there a group of people you don't curse Brennanfan? All women, all blacks, all muslims, virtually all Jews? I guess this world is doomed... No need to pray any more... Time to give up... Oy Vey!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 02:44:52 PM »
I gotta laugh... Is there a group of people you don't curse Brennanfan? All women, all blacks, all muslims, virtually all Jews? I guess this world is doomed... No need to pray any more... Time to give up... Oy Vey!

A lot of these groups are cursing themselves, that's the problem. A lot of women choose to be left wing, to reject their feminine identity, etc. Muslims choose to follow a religion that promotes murder and pedophilia and mutilation, etc. Blacks have an overall evil culture and this is just a sad fact of reality. Individuals can of course choose to be righteous. In the USA at least, most Jews are left wing,  and left wing Jews are very prominent in destructive social movements. This isn't something that I think any of us are happy about, but it's just an unfortunate truth. The world as a whole is an evil place, and it has many evil people in it of all backgrounds. Far from having no need to pray, this just means we need to pray more often.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 02:56:52 PM »
A lot of these groups are cursing themselves, that's the problem. A lot of women choose to be left wing, to reject their feminine identity, etc. Muslims choose to follow a religion that promotes murder and pedophilia and mutilation, etc. Blacks have an overall evil culture and this is just a sad fact of reality. Individuals can of course choose to be righteous. In the USA at least, most Jews are left wing,  and left wing Jews are very prominent in destructive social movements. This isn't something that I think any of us are happy about, but it's just an unfortunate truth. The world as a whole is an evil place, and it has many evil people in it of all backgrounds. Far from having no need to pray, this just means we need to pray more often.

Rubystars, I like the way you express yourself.

I was being facetious in my response. I am not attempting to belittle anyone but I find that the constant negativity which some posters seem to express here becomes a negative feedback loop. There must be hope for the world or else Hashem and his creation are worthless. As I have said in other threads I take a more pro-active approach to the world. Rebuking those who are doing evil is very important, and a Jew is commanded to rebuke his neighbor lest we be guilty of their sins. But to constantly curse them is not the Jewish way. Yes, we do curse those who are informers and heretics, but this is not a biblical command {The 'curse' on heretics was added to the Amidah after the Roman exile}.

We must push away the bad, and pull in the good.... This is one of the lessons of a tractate in Talmud which I posted once in the Jewish & Torah section of the forum....

Indeed the world needs more people to pray to Hashem, that his Shalom be Shalem (Peace be Complete)....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 03:00:41 PM »
It can be very difficult to be positive when the world is so very evil. I get to feeling like it's not worth it to fight against evil sometimes but then I realize that if we don't, then evil will certainly win so we have to keep at least trying to reduce evil in the world. You're right about the fact we should try to stay positive as far as that goes. However I do think it's important to expose evil in all its forms. One good point DBF brought up is that women are being used by the left for evil purposes. This is something that we have to try to counteract, either by bringing more women to our side, or trying to resist and cancel out the actions of evil women as much as possible.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2012, 03:02:52 PM »
It can be very difficult to be positive when the world is so very evil. I get to feeling like it's not worth it to fight against evil sometimes but then I realize that if we don't, then evil will certainly win so we have to keep at least trying to reduce evil in the world. You're right about the fact we should try to stay positive as far as that goes. However I do think it's important to expose evil in all its forms. One good point DBF brought up is that women are being used by the left for evil purposes. This is something that we have to try to counteract, either by bringing more women to our side, or trying to resist and cancel out the actions of evil women as much as possible.

I agree with you again. Pointing out the evil which exists is not the problem, IMO.... But to say that this will bring complete destruction and death is, in a way, cursing the world. Working pro-actively to change it is a better way {According to my understanding}.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2012, 04:33:10 PM »
Anyhow this fifth column concept is nearly true.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2012, 05:31:57 PM »
The point this article seemed to make is that single women look to the government to act as their husbands/fathers. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2012, 07:54:35 PM »

Yep, yep.
BF knows the bad from the good. What is there to be positive about anymore with America?? I feel nothing.
Just sick, sad, over-whelmed and drained.

Most of my adult life, since 1989 - to this very day - has been spent trying to do something to turn the country back to its founding.  I have gone to City hall meetings, my car shot-gunned, also my apt. for standing up.  Written several articles to many different papers over the years in NYC and Mexifornia. Been banned from newspaper boards (physical, not online), stood up to all kinds of trash for this country.  Entertained US Military, won 2 FORSCOM awards, but;

Everything that I have done has been IN VAIN. People voted in a dammed friggin MUSLIM.

We ARE cooked and I feel nothing.

Women are men, men are wuss's and we are cooked.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2012, 08:14:30 PM »
Yep, yep.
BF knows the bad from the good. What is there to be positive about anymore with America?? I feel nothing.
Just sick, sad, over-whelmed and drained.

Most of my adult life, since 1989 - to this very day - has been spent trying to do something to turn the country back to its founding.  I have gone to City hall meetings, my car shot-gunned, also my apt. for standing up.  Written several articles to many different papers over the years in NYC and Mexifornia. Been banned from newspaper boards (physical, not online), stood up to all kinds of trash for this country.  Entertained US Military, won 2 FORSCOM awards, but;

Everything that I have done has been IN VAIN. People voted in a dammed friggin MUSLIM.

We ARE cooked and I feel nothing.

Women are men, men are wuss's and we are cooked.

Please tell me you are exaggerating here... This is what is called defeatism, and is what leads one to lose faith in the promise of Hashem. While it is true that America is not Israel, it has been a safe haven for the Jewish people for many centuries and I do not feel it is time to abandon it to the forces of evil. I am sorry AsheDinah that you feel that you have worked in vain. This must be a very painful feeling because it reveals a lack of faith in the benevolence of Hashem. You currently reside in this country, you have a patriotic love of this country, and you are turning away from it in a way which can make your work look like it was in vain. I wish I could inspire you with my words because I know you are a very motivated and righteous soul. I have witnessed your tireless contribution to the good fight which we are all waging here. I realize that you are weary of this fight and appear to feel let down by the course which it seems this country is taking.

But a person of faith will see beyond the short term losses. Yes it is a terrible world when we look at it with the desire for it to be righteous. We desire a more peaceful world where one is able to live free from the chains of socialism and the pain of fascism. But they cannot destroy our faith, and with our faith we will be able to persevere through a troubled time.

I hope you find a way to view these events through a lens which will reveal that the promise Hashem made will be fulfilled.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2012, 08:34:25 PM »
Do not fear...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2012, 10:45:00 PM »
There is no difference between self-hating women and self-hating Jews. Both have willingly become organs of the NWO because they hate G-d, oblivious to the fact that they are number one on the NWO's hit list.