Poll

Where should Baruch Mamzer go after he gets exiled from the Holy Land?

Jenin
0 (0%)
Riyadh
1 (11.1%)
Dacca
0 (0%)
A Santeria goat sacrifice ceremony
2 (22.2%)
The "oral office" of the United States with his heroes Bill Clinton, Binyamin Lewinsky, and BHO
1 (11.1%)
Other
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: What should be done to the pig Barack Marzel?  (Read 3207 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What should be done to the pig Barack Marzel?
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2012, 10:47:41 PM »
You don't think that spreading wicked lashon hara against this century's most saintly Jewish hero and fighting to deny him the G-d given right to make aliyah constitutes him being a traitor to the Jewish people?

I do not know much or enough about this case and I will not be making a judgement call. Sorry. Of-course I'm not saying that Chaim is a liar or anything like that, but this is a personal fight between them and not something I know about. I am not making a judgement especially when I haven't personally seen their side of the story. As of now I am simply not involved nor do I know enough.

Also what you said about them denying Chaim aliya- even knowing very little I know this for sure not to be true. They are not in the position to grant or deny Aliyah for anyone.

Again I hope this is not taken that I agree with them, I am simply being cautious and doing what I am supposed to do- not jumping to conclusions and perhaps their were misunderstandings or other things involved. Also our Rabbis teach to be deliberate in judgement, which I will try to do if I attempt to find out more about this.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2012, 10:50:11 PM »
So Chaim will expose them as you say.

But that again goes back to the "they won't care" argument. I think it is clear that they are not interested in either apologizing, reading this or getting insulted.

I also have to agree with MehirTzedek's position.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2012, 10:56:33 PM »
There is a reason Chaim asked them to apologize!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2012, 12:03:04 AM »

Mamzer has continued this for years and years, and really has stepped up the attacks over the past two weeks. Chaim had to post his official documents from the Immigration Ministry of Israel and the U.S. State Department to prove that he is banned from making aliyah. This shut up the aliyah lie, but they are still insulting Chaim and trying to discredit him in every way they can.

Wow, did Chaim really post this?   I didn't think he would or should dignify them with a response like THAT.    They don't even deserve that much.   He shouldn't have to post his official documents, but kudos to him if he did just to prove it to people and shut them up.   

Was this put up in the Hebrew forum?  Or somewhere else?   

Man, I should listen to ask JTF more often.    Gonna download this week's now.  I admit I'm not completely up to date on all this stuff.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2012, 12:09:17 AM »
Wow, did Chaim really post this?   I didn't think he would or should dignify them with a response like THAT.    They don't even deserve that much.   He shouldn't have to post his official documents, but kudos to him if he did just to prove it to people and shut them up.   

Was this put up in the Hebrew forum?  Or somewhere else?   

Man, I should listen to ask JTF more often.    Gonna download this week's now.  I admit I'm not completely up to date on all this stuff.
Yeah it's on the Hayamin forum. The exact link is posted in the "Ask JTF Is Ready" thread. I didn't actually visit it yet.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2012, 01:54:34 AM »
Ok, I just listened to the Ask JTF program, and I still think that this thread is distasteful.   Like Chaim (as he states numerous times in the video), I am against cursing Jews like this even if they are fraudulent and fake-kahanist politicians.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2012, 02:11:24 AM »
These beasts are trying to destroy Hayamin and Chaim Ben Pesach personally. Like I said, if Marzel apologizes and it appears sincere I will delete this thread.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2012, 04:46:14 AM »
Is he the one who allegedly uses a moslim bank?
Yes it was Baruch Marzel.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2012, 06:57:22 AM »
Ok, I just listened to the Ask JTF program, and I still think that this thread is distasteful.   Like Chaim (as he states numerous times in the video), I am against cursing Jews like this even if they are fraudulent and fake-kahanist politicians.
As I seem to remember Chaim did a great deal to support Marzel a few years back... It seems all was well in the arrangement as long as Chaim stayed here in the United States and continued this support from a distance... When Chaim stepped up his efforts to gain entrance to Israel a few years back Marzel it seems dropped all pretense and seemed to bite the hand that was feeding him... In my opinion Marzel could never continue whatever he was doing back then with Chaim in closer proximity... While we should not curse Jews like this we should seek to correct the record... This guy is in a high profile position and the fact that he is distorting Chaim's goals and positions really leaves people little choice but to call him out on it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2012, 03:47:34 PM »
So any news on the coming "apology" from Barack?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2012, 01:48:32 PM »
To any Arab, Muslim or African country of his choice.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2012, 04:40:12 PM »
To any Arab, Muslim or African country of his choice.
Why does he get a choice?

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2012, 05:22:47 AM »
Why does he get a choice?

For our entertainment! Watching him being forced to choose between options that all royally suck. It's like watching a saw movie.

Hello, Baruch Marzel. I wanna play a game.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 05:34:27 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2012, 05:53:26 AM »
I say drop his tuchis in Jenin...

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2012, 11:05:56 AM »
As I seem to remember Chaim did a great deal to support Marzel a few years back... It seems all was well in the arrangement as long as Chaim stayed here in the United States and continued this support from a distance... When Chaim stepped up his efforts to gain entrance to Israel a few years back Marzel it seems dropped all pretense and seemed to bite the hand that was feeding him... In my opinion Marzel could never continue whatever he was doing back then with Chaim in closer proximity... While we should not curse Jews like this we should seek to correct the record... This guy is in a high profile position and the fact that he is distorting Chaim's goals and positions really leaves people little choice but to call him out on it.
If I ever need good, sound advice- I'm asking CJD.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2012, 04:34:54 PM »
Then Chaim will really expose and humiliate these monsters.
Nothing would make me happier

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2012, 03:34:28 AM »
Nothing would make me happier
Since there has been no apology (Chaim would have announced it), I think we should all prepare for a completely humiliating Mamzer beatdown. Hopefully Chaim can destroy this turd's political career. Maybe Mamzer will want to move to Islamabad or Lagos when all is said and done!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2012, 02:33:16 PM »
Im sorry but I have to admit this whole marzel drama is completely uninteresting to me.

I have tried to find something to get excited about in it but it still is completely stupid, in my opinion, to keep this thing going. Maybe I am still just not understanding something but I fail to see what keeping this going accomplishes. Do they really care about the forum? And I fail to see what kind of political muscle JTF has in Israel aside from the making videos and the forum, what other impact does JTF have which would cause them to spend any time caring about what we say here? The only thing which I can see is that they will get more attention by us keeping this going, and we are doing them a service by keeping this conflict going. They do this because among many in Israel, the JTF and Hamayin organizations are portrayed as radical right wing... So in order to increase their appeal among the center they will make it look like they are being cursed by us, they immediately reap the political benefits.... So why is JTF doing them such a service? I don't know...

It would be best, in my opinion, to let these things rest. Sure they provoked Chaim and Chaim showed that they were wrong in their beliefs. This is the one truth which I learned from this... That Chaim was indeed not allowed  into Israel for some unexplained reason (which the documentation did not reveal) seems to be confirmed. They are made out to be liars (although I never really saw the original claims by this group)...

But I don't think they have much of a chance of taking much power in the upcoming elections. We must just make sure it is known that they are a bunch of liars, misrepresenting Kahanism while badmouthing the true Kahanists...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2012, 02:56:00 PM »
But I don't think they have much of a chance of taking much power in the upcoming elections. We must just make sure it is known that they are a bunch of liars, misrepresenting Kahanism while badmouthing the true Kahanists...
Muman, I don't think that anyone seriously thinks they will take power in Israel. Their real danger comes in their potential for deceiving and brainwashing sincere right-wing Jews who don't know the truth about them and Chaim.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2012, 03:12:46 PM »
Muman, I don't think that anyone seriously thinks they will take power in Israel. Their real danger comes in their potential for deceiving and brainwashing sincere right-wing Jews who don't know the truth about them and Chaim.

I suppose you have a point there... I just wish that we were seen in a more positive light in Israel... The only thing I know is what I heard from my Israeli friend at work (who got sacked last month) who told me that we are marginalized by much of the center politicians, not to mention the leftists...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2012, 04:20:42 PM »
I suppose you have a point there... I just wish that we were seen in a more positive light in Israel... The only thing I know is what I heard from my Israeli friend at work (who got sacked last month) who told me that we are marginalized by much of the center politicians, not to mention the leftists...
Exactly. This is a huge problem and it is not helped by the activities of these clowns. If just the left denounced Kahanism that would be one thing, but the entire Israeli so-called "right" does as well which causes many gullible Israelis that have no other source of information to conclude that we are Nazis or something, especially when psychopaths such as Roni (Uzi Zalka) and Ben Mizrachi openly praise Nazism and claim to be Kahanists.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2012, 06:45:31 PM »
This chazir should be kicked out of Israel like was done to Chaim. His Israeli citizenship would be revoked if real Kahanists took power. So, my question is: where should he go after that?

Brennanfan
[/quote

Is Barak Marzel related to Baruch Marzel?  This has to be the most ridiculous thread I have seen.  What power do we have to punish Barzel?  If we had such power would our first target be an Orthodox Jew who lives in Hevron and has been a Kahanist in his life?  I understand we are disappointed in him but this is just silly.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2012, 08:05:21 PM »
Secularbeliever, did you listen to the last Ask JTF? That will answer any doubts you might have about this poser.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2012, 11:43:06 PM »
Secularbeliever, did you listen to the last Ask JTF? That will answer any doubts you might have about this poser.

Yes I did but I think Chaim would agree that the Arabs, the left wing Jews in the media and judiciary, then the Likud politicians who give up territory and expel Jews from their homes should beaky with first if we ever obtain the power to dispense such justice.  To concentrate our energy on someone who probably agrees with us on 90% of issues seems like a waste.  If Marzel is such a huge problem then Chaim should sue him for slander. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2012, 11:48:05 PM »
Yes I did but I think Chaim would agree that the Arabs, the left wing Jews in the media and judiciary, then the Likud politicians who give up territory and expel Jews from their homes should beaky with first if we ever obtain the power to dispense such justice.  To concentrate our energy on someone who probably agrees with us on 90% of issues seems like a waste.  If Marzel is such a huge problem then Chaim should sue him for slander.
By that standard, since Pedofront "agrees" with us on 90% of issues, or claims to, should we conclude that they aren't that bad? Or is the 10% that they disagree with us on absolutely the biggest deal in the world?

Chaim has produced videos on the stances of Mamzer and fellow-travelers such as Michael Ben-Ari: they urge Israel not to attack Iran, they denounce Jewish heroes, they deny that all Arabs need to go, and they are ferociously slandering Chaim. Can we just sweep these facts under the rug, especially considering that it has been alleged that Mamzer is a dangerous Shabak agent?