Poll

Where should Baruch Mamzer go after he gets exiled from the Holy Land?

Jenin
0 (0%)
Riyadh
1 (11.1%)
Dacca
0 (0%)
A Santeria goat sacrifice ceremony
2 (22.2%)
The "oral office" of the United States with his heroes Bill Clinton, Binyamin Lewinsky, and BHO
1 (11.1%)
Other
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: What should be done to the pig Barack Marzel?  (Read 3205 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What should be done to the pig Barack Marzel?
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2012, 12:50:26 AM »
Marzel is a liar that is all that needs to be said

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2012, 12:52:52 AM »
Marzel is a liar that is all that needs to be said
Amen. I don't see why it's an issue of debate.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2012, 01:25:04 AM »
Amen. I don't see why it's an issue of debate.

This thread is not about whether he is lying.  It is about dispensing a severe punishment to him.  Since we don't have the ability to punish him it is ridiculous to begin with.  To pick him of all the problems we have to concentrate on is more ridiculous.  In terms of StørmFrønt (if that what Pedofront is meant to allude to) that is a Nazi organization.  If you think Baruch Marzel and StørmFrønt are equally hideous, then I don't know what to tell you.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2012, 03:19:12 AM »
This thread is not about whether he is lying.  It is about dispensing a severe punishment to him.  Since we don't have the ability to punish him it is ridiculous to begin with.  To pick him of all the problems we have to concentrate on is more ridiculous.  In terms of StørmFrønt (if that what Pedofront is meant to allude to) that is a Nazi organization.  If you think Baruch Marzel and StørmFrønt are equally hideous, then I don't know what to tell you.
What's objectionable about saying he deserves a severe punishment? We aren't threatening him or saying anything illegal here and I am a law-abiding member of a law-abiding organization. What is wrong with saying that if Kahanism took power in Israel that a charlatan like this buttclown would receive the same punishment that he supports Chaim continuing to get? It's pretty open and shut to me. He doesn't want Chaim to be an Israeli citizen even though it is his G-d-given birthright? Fine. Neither should he be. L-rd willing this Shabak provocateur will be thrown out of the Holy Land someday and be forced to live with his own kind. And yes, I think that the fake Kahanist serpents and the Pedos are equally hideous; what can I say? A spade is a spade.

Edit: many of these fake Kahanists are Nazi collaborators themselves. Mamzer hired Uzi Zalka the Sh*tler lover to be his webmaster, and Mike Guzofsky thought that Tina Greco the Pedofront member posting pictures of JTFers was great fun, and permitted several of her fellow travelers to belong to his "forum". The reason why these beasts tolerate and support Nazis is that these Nazis are anti-JTF just like they are.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2012, 03:24:22 AM »
He deserves a chainsaw up the ***. Just because we think he deserves it doesn't mean we think someone should go and do it. God will deal perfect justice in the hereafter. And unlike us, God knows the contents of everyone's heart at every moment.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2012, 03:27:29 AM »
He deserves a chainsaw up the ***. Just because we think he deserves it doesn't mean we think someone should go and do it. God will deal perfect justice in the hereafter. And unlike us, God knows the contents of everyone's heart at every moment.
Whoa whoa whoa I do not advocate that! That is G-d's prerogative alone. I am a moderate! I just said he should be thrown out of Israel and have to experience life in a turd world or Sh*tlamic bastion of progress for a while.