Poll

Where should Baruch Mamzer go after he gets exiled from the Holy Land?

Jenin
0 (0%)
Riyadh
1 (11.1%)
Dacca
0 (0%)
A Santeria goat sacrifice ceremony
2 (22.2%)
The "oral office" of the United States with his heroes Bill Clinton, Binyamin Lewinsky, and BHO
1 (11.1%)
Other
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: What should be done to the pig Barack Marzel?  (Read 3206 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What should be done to the pig Barack Marzel?
« on: December 17, 2012, 08:38:02 PM »
This chazir should be kicked out of Israel like was done to Chaim. His Israeli citizenship would be revoked if real Kahanists took power. So, my question is: where should he go after that?

Brennanfan

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What should be done to the pig Barack Marzel?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 08:56:05 PM »
We don't have the right to kick Jews out of Israel. Even if they are leftists or anti-zionists or whomever else. Each Jew has a portion in the land and no one can tell a Jew not to be in the land of Israel which is a Morasha -Heritage for Jews.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 09:02:47 PM »
Chaim is giving them a chance to apologize, maybe we should give them a chance to respond, before we attack them!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 09:55:38 PM »
Jenin is technically in the Holy Land.
For right this minute I meant.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 09:57:31 PM »
Chaim is giving them a chance to apologize, maybe we should give them a chance to respond, before we attack them!
That's his thing. UNLESS they apologize and back it up with their actions, these beasts are lower than Muslims in my eyes.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 09:59:13 PM »
Is he the one who allegedly uses a moslim bank?

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 10:00:53 PM »
I say cut out his tongue and throw it to the chickens!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 02:46:49 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 10:11:12 PM »
Is he the one who allegedly uses a moslim bank?
I think that might be Michael Ben Phony.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 10:19:35 PM »
How does that square with your signature?

lol, good catch.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 10:20:12 PM »
Even if you don't like Marzel, I don't see that he did anything which necessitates or justifies being kicked out of Israel.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 10:21:03 PM »
That's his thing. UNLESS they apologize and back it up with their actions, these beasts are lower than Muslims in my eyes.

So why are you escalating precisely NOW when they haven't responded yet to Chaim's olive branch.   That is just distasteful and incendiary.

Maybe because you prefer that they don't apologize so that you can have an "enemy?"    I caution you against this approach, and it seems to me that's not Chaim's approach for himself personally or for this movement, at all.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 10:22:26 PM »
So why are you escalating precisely NOW when they haven't responded yet to Chaim's olive branch.   That is just distasteful and incendiary.
If he apologizes I will take down this thread. Right now those animals deserve every bit of heat coming their way. Chaim himself said that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 10:23:10 PM »
Even if you don't like Marzel, I don't see that he did anything which necessitates or justifies being kicked out of Israel.
Did you listen to the Ask JTF that came out this morning?

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 10:30:14 PM »
We all know that no one is going to apologize.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 10:31:06 PM »
Did you listen to the Ask JTF that came out this morning?

No.   Just going by what I'm reading here.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 10:32:20 PM »
We all know that no one is going to apologize.

But even if someone would apologize, you obviously can't expect them to when there's a thread on the forum calling the person a pig and saying they deserve to be dropped in Jenin.    That's what makes no sense about this.

If they had a forum with a thread like this about Chaim, would you expect Chaim to apologize to them if he had done some offense to them previously?    Obviously not.     So this behavior to put up this thread makes no sense to me.  (unless of course you really don't want them to apologize and would rather stay with hostility between each other).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 10:36:59 PM »
I agree that it is improper to expect someone to apologize while he or she is still being attacked by others. This is not going to be resolved as long as these kinds of threads are posted. I have not listened to this mornings Ask JTF yet but I hope to do so this evening when I get home from work.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 10:37:09 PM »
No.   Just going by what I'm reading here.
Back in the day, Chaim strongly supported Barack when he was running for the Knesset. He even helped him out with a substantial cash donation. After he lost, he viciously turned on Chaim for no reason at all and started saying the lie that Chaim is not really barred from making aliyah and that he is just doing this to get attention. Instead of supporting Chaim in his legal and civil and G-d-given right to live in Eretz Yisrael, he has chosen to support this evil ban. That is why he should be exiled to a Muslim land.

Mamzer has continued this for years and years, and really has stepped up the attacks over the past two weeks. Chaim had to post his official documents from the Immigration Ministry of Israel and the U.S. State Department to prove that he is banned from making aliyah. This shut up the aliyah lie, but they are still insulting Chaim and trying to discredit him in every way they can.

In addition to this, do recall that Mamzer hired the Jewish Nazi Roni (Uzi Zalka, who is just like Ben Mizrachi) to be his personal webmaster/administrator, and continued to keep him under employment even after he made videos praising the Shoah.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 10:38:01 PM »
How does that square with your signature?

Read it. It talks about killing traitors etc. and not about expelling Jews and sending them to the exile.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 10:38:59 PM »
But even if someone would apologize, you obviously can't expect them to when there's a thread on the forum calling the person a pig and saying they deserve to be dropped in Jenin.    That's what makes no sense about this.

You are correct about that. Why would they want to apologize if they see things like this. It's like saying, "come and apologize to me, you pig, if you have the guts to". Obviously they would not.
However, to be honest, I don't even think they are aware of this thread or about any "olive branch". Nor do I think they would care about the forum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 10:39:16 PM »
Read it. It talks about killing traitors etc. and not about expelling Jews and sending them to the exile.
You don't think that spreading wicked lashon hara against this century's most saintly Jewish hero and fighting to deny him the G-d given right to make aliyah constitutes him being a traitor to the Jewish people?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2012, 10:42:13 PM »
You are correct about that. Why would they want to apologize if they see things like this. It's like saying, "come and apologize to me, you pig, if you have the guts to". Obviously they would not.
However, to be honest, I don't even think they are aware of this thread or about any "olive branch". Nor do I think they would care about the forum.
They should read this and be ashamed. They should be very ashamed. Their evil lies have been exposed for the world to see and righteous Jews everywhere see them for who they are. Chaim himself said that some of their former supporters are now disgusted with them. Even some Gentiles are now disgusted with these animals. So, I do hope they become aware of this thread and that it convicts their blackened souls. Unless they repent, they are as Hamas members in G-d's eyes.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2012, 10:44:00 PM »
The thing is that they are not going to read it. They don't care.
Basically,  they will not reply, they won't know and they won't care. Therefore, they will be insulted regardless.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2012, 10:45:35 PM »
The thing is that they are not going to read it. They don't care.
Basically,  they will not reply, they won't know and they won't care. Therefore, they will be insulted regardless.
Then Chaim will really expose and humiliate these monsters.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2012, 10:47:11 PM »
There could be like 90 cities of shame in the holy land that someone deemed to be a traitor would have to flee to.