Author Topic: Substandard "Kahanist" Michael Ben Ari makes a rap election jingle  (Read 12570 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Substandard "Kahanist" Michael Ben Ari makes a rap election jingle
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2012, 09:15:00 PM »
Lo0o0o0o0ol you don't believe me? wallak, you insulted me.

http://www.mako.co.il/weekend-articles/Article-9dd579f29280a31006.htm

I skimmed. Are you referring to this?

אומרים עליך "גזען", "פשיסט", "שונא זרים". "אני שונא זרים? אני אוהב את העם שלי, אני לא שונא אף אחד. אני חושב שהם צריכים להיות במולדת שלהם, ושכל הסיפור הזה הוא סילוף ושקר. כשבא מישהו ואומר שהוא מוכן לקלוט את הזרים, כמה זרים הוא מוכן לקבל? איפה הגבול? אף אחד לא אומר".

It is like Rav Kahane saying that he does not hate Arabs, but loves Jews. Soo what?

My Hebrew is not soo well, you would have to bring me proof with English writing. But if that is it and I understood correctly he is saying that he doesn't hate the black Sudanese but he loves Jews and is looking for the interests of Jews. What is your point?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2012, 09:16:13 PM »
I never, ever said you are a Nazi lover!

I do believe though that Portman, Kunis, and Silverman are akin to Nazis. They are moral and spiritual Nazis that pose a grave threat to the souls of impressionable Jewish and Gentile youths.

Oh no, I didn't mean that you said I was a nazi lover. Someone else was saying that I have nazi friends, which I do NOT. Sorry for the confusion.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2012, 09:25:58 PM »
YS, I agree with you in that lesbian acts are immoral. And they should be as bad as male acts etc...
But the Torah does make it clear what is a capital offense and what is not. In the Book of Mitzvot it does talk about the homosexual acts of men and men being the ones that would result in stoning to death. With no share of the world to come. Female to female is not in the same category of punishment.

It is equally as vile. But it is one thing for us to say it is "sodomy" and another of what is written down in the actual law.

I think female homosexuality is only punishable by lashes as a Rabbinic prohibition under don't act like the Egyptian and Canaanite Hamitic savages. As for the goyim, there is no prohibition for female homosexuals. While it may be sick and disgusting, it is not a violation of Noahide Laws (All of which carry the death penalty for breaking.).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2012, 09:49:30 PM »
All bow to Rons abusive posts!!! Ooooooooo!

Who else gets away with disobeying Chaims wishes on the English board?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2012, 09:56:09 PM »
All bow to Rons abusive posts!!! Ooooooooo!

Who else gets away with disobeying Chaims wishes on the English board?

בס''ד

Muman, a lot of our members post things here that I disagree with all the time.

Can we please not start another unnecessary round of insults?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2012, 10:01:35 PM »
And you (muman, lisa, "tag mechir" alek, etc) have the gal to talk to me about using "Nazi" terms against someone who collaborates with Nazis? What do you know about the Holocaust? you have German friends. You were all friends with a German-Polish Nazi (Steven Weigang) and a Hungarian Nazi (Peter Kovacs). My grandparents lost half of their families during the Nazi invasion to the USSR. You sit in Brooklyn or in California and talk about Ben Ari whose crimes (collaboration with the black muslims, milking Rabin's corpse and partying with Meretz, etc) don't effect you. The untermenschen apes he loves so much didn't try to kill your families in the past few days, only 3 Israelis. Rabin didn't wipe 2,000 Americans of the face of the earth, he did that to Israeli Jews. Meretz don't demand the elimination of Manhattan Beach but of Judea and Samaria. It's like an Israeli will come here rioting about the way you call Jane Fonda or Michael Bloomberg

Peter is also a Nazi???

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2012, 10:12:03 PM »
בס''ד

Muman, a lot of our members post things here that I disagree with all the time.

Can we please not start another unnecessary round of insults?

Im sorry Chaim...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2012, 11:09:22 PM »

I think female homosexuality is only punishable by lashes as a Rabbinic prohibition under don't act like the Egyptian and Canaanite Hamitic savages. As for the goyim, there is no prohibition for female homosexuals. While it may be sick and disgusting, it is not a violation of Noahide Laws (All of which carry the death penalty for breaking.).
Chaim does not say this. He has said the 7NL covers homosexuality for all humans on planet earth.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2012, 11:23:01 PM »
Chaim does not say this. He has said the 7NL covers homosexuality for all humans on planet earth.

There is NO DEATH PENALTY for female homosexuality, only for male on male. This is the umpteenth time we have had this discussion and if someone does a search on it they will bring up all the information I have found on the topic. The issue of female homosexuality being forbidden is due to the prohibition of doing things which the Egyptians did (immoral things) and covers many things... I believe that this is what Chaim has said so I think we all agree that while prohibited, it is less severe a crime because it doesn't bring the death penalty.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2012, 11:26:05 PM »
The difference is between a Torah command and a Rabbinic command. While we must obey both Rabbinic and Torah commands some people think that Rabbinic commands are less binding..

http://www.yoatzot.org/question.php?id=9164

Lesbian relationship

Is it against the torah to have lesbian sex? It is understood that by males it is called an abomination due to waste of seed, but by women, this isn't the case. Is it allowed?

Dear questioner,
Thank you for your question.

Wasting seed is prohibited.  However, the Torah's label of "abomination" is applied to the male homosexual act without specific reference to wasting seed (Vayikra 18:22).

Sexual relations between women are prohibited, at least on a rabbinic level.  The prohibition is explicit in the Shulchan Aruch (Even HaEzer 20:2).  Such relations are also mentioned in a negative context in the Talmud (Yevamot 76a).

Additionally, a steady lesbian relationship may be prohibited by the Torah under the prohibition of maaseh eretz Mitzrayim (Vayikra 18:3).

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/960669/jewish/Chapter-Twenty-One.htm

Halacha 8
Lesbian relations are forbidden. This is "the conduct of Egypt" which we were warned against, as [Leviticus 18:3] states: "Do not follow the conduct of Egypt." Our Sages said:22 What would they do? A man would marry a man, a woman would marry a woman, and a woman would marry two men.

Although this conduct is forbidden,23 lashes are not given for it, for it is not a specific prohibition24 and there is no intercourse at all. Therefore such women are not forbidden to marry into the priesthood as zonot, nor does a woman become prohibited to her husband because of this,25 for this is not considered harlotry. It is, however, appropriate to give them stripes for rebellious conduct26 because they performed a transgression. A man should take precautions with his wife with regard to this matter and should prevent women who are known to engage in such practices from visiting her and her from visiting them.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2012, 11:33:58 PM »
"stripes for rebellious conduct" would be lashes then? I agree with you Muman and based on the Torah and Rabbinical law.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2012, 11:40:19 PM »
"stripes for rebellious conduct" would be lashes then? I agree with you Muman and based on the Torah and Rabbinical law.

Yea same thing.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline nazihunter

• New JTFer
« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2013, 03:51:47 AM »
בס''ד

First, I would not use the term "subhuman" to describe Ben Ari and Marzel even though they have done some pretty terrible things to me personally. I don't like them and I oppose their political party, but I do not want to preach hatred against them.

Ron disagrees with me on this which should not surprise our members who know that Ron always takes a much tougher line on these issues than I do.

I will not tolerate insulting our members here. If personal insults are posted here, I will remove them. People can disagree and argue in a civilized manner without personal attacks.

Lesbianism is clearly forbidden as one of the acts that were committed in Egypt and in Canaan. We are commanded not to do as the Egyptians and the Canaanites did. Chazal (the Talmudic sages) compare lesbianism to prostitution.

dead wrong.  lesbianism is not prohibited at all, it is mutar.

Offline nazihunter

• New JTFer
« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2013, 04:14:55 AM »
actually the shulchan aruch does prohibit it, i did not know that.  however, i believe l'maaseh we pasken that lesbianism is mutar, i could be wrong though.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2013, 11:19:52 AM »
actually the shulchan aruch does prohibit it, i did not know that.  however, i believe l'maaseh we pasken that lesbianism is mutar, i could be wrong though.

We don't pasken it is muttar. It is forbidden but to a lower degree then for the male act. Getting whipped (lashes) is still a serious punishment.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2013, 11:32:50 AM »
Is the man on the cover of the book supposed to symbolize the German or the Subhuman?  He sure looks like a German Nazi!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2013, 11:47:16 AM »
Is the man on the cover of the book supposed to symbolize the German or the Subhuman?  He sure looks like a German Nazi!

german nazis are subhuman.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2013, 11:50:27 AM »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2013, 03:53:41 PM »
So, let's remember, Michael Ben Phony is a fraud and a self-hating Jew.