Author Topic: Negro Sets Girlfriend On Fire  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Negro Sets Girlfriend On Fire
« on: January 07, 2013, 02:41:57 AM »
Black Man Sets Girlfriend On Fire At Laundromat

http://news.yahoo.com/police-hunt-man-set-girlfriend-fire-062216441.html

It's not clear what race the victim is, albeit her sister's name is Precious. Either way, negroes are savages both towards each other and other races.

Quote from: Yahoo News
Investigators believe her attacker was 22-year-old Dexter Oliver.
Manfredi said Oliver had a "dating relationship" with the woman, but he did not know the circumstances that led to the attack.

Dexter Oliver

JSNTN

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Negro Sets Girlfriend On Fire
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 02:50:37 AM »
One ugly jigab**!!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 03:16:47 AM »
Even a lot of black women want nothing to do with black men because they are dangerous. On the other hand a lot of black men want nothing to do with black women because they themselves are racist against their own heritage and think they can do "better" than to "settle" for a black woman, which is very degrading and hurtful to black women.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 09:35:18 AM »
Just another day in Afrimerica, Rubystars.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 09:46:12 AM »
CF!!! Don't spoil it...it's not African American History Month yet!!!!!   
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 09:47:10 AM »
Just another day in Afrimerica, Rubystars.

True.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 01:01:13 PM »
CF!!! Don't spoil it...it's not African American History Month yet!!!!!
You be meanin' Schvartze History Month, stupid bloo-eyed Jew honkee!  :laugh:

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 03:57:00 PM »
You be meanin' Schvartze History Month, stupid bloo-eyed Jew honkee!  :laugh:

You silly Mexican, my eyes are brown... :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 04:08:18 PM »
I think every race sets its women on fire, doing a google search I came up with the following examples:

Here a Hindu cop sets his girlfriend on fire...

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/AndhraPradesh/Cop-sets-girlfriend-on-fire-in-Andhra-Pradesh/Article1-970636.aspx

A police constable allegedly set on fire his pregnant girlfriend for coming in the way of his proposed marriage with another woman, police said today. The woman, who suffered fifty per cent burns, is out of danger, doctors at the government general hospital said. Kishore Babu (25), a constable posted in Guntur had struck an acquintance with Shivani Priya (22) when they were in Hyderabad, police said.

However, he was later appointed as a constable in Guntur and planned to marry another woman. But Shivani, who claimed that she was pregnant from him, went to his place and argued with him, police said.

Annoyed over this, the constable put kersone on her and set her ablaze, they added.

When his neighbors noticed this, they rescued the woman and later admitted her to government hospital.

The accused fled from the spot, police said adding that further probe was on.

Here a Chinese (or other asian) sets his girlfriend on fire:

http://www.cbs47.tv/mostpopular/story/Fresno-man-sets-girlfriend-on-fire/6jDuz2vwsUu4WBYnPMxkmw.cspx

A Fresno man faces attempted murder charges after he set his girlfriend on fire.

Police say 21-year-old Hongthae Yang and his girlfriend were arguing inside a car near Kings Canyon and Peach when Yang grabbed a can of gasoline and poured the gas on the victim and the car and lit it up.

Sgt. Carlos Frausto with the Fresno Police Department said, "At one point she was on fire and she put herself out by rolling on the pavement."

The victim is recovering from second degree burns.

The couple has a 2-year-old child together.

Here a white girl sets here boyfriends bed on fire...

http://www.yourtango.com/2013169924/burning-love-woman-sets-exs-bed-fire-while-hes-sleeping

Here's one way to heat things up with an ex.
It's never easy seeing your ex has moved on — especially when you break into his apartment and watch him sleep with his new girlfriend.

Nicole Dobol found this out the hard way when she busted into her ex-boyfriend's home and was so overcome by jealousy that it made her a bit crazy. The 29-year-old set the couple's mattress on fire while they were asleep and stood over them, watching the flames grow higher.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/02/nicole-dobol-set-fire-to-_n_2395892.html

The list goes on and on...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 04:47:03 PM »
I think every race sets its women on fire, doing a google search I came up with the following examples:
Who does it the most?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 05:08:55 PM »
Who does it the most?

I guess this needs to be investigated. I am not sure...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 05:30:30 PM »
I guess this needs to be investigated. I am not sure...

If I was going to predict my findings, the answer would be our furry friends that live in the middle eastern desert and Pakastani hills....just sayin....

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 06:16:15 PM »
Black Man Sets Girlfriend On Fire At Laundromat

http://news.yahoo.com/police-hunt-man-set-girlfriend-fire-062216441.html

It's not clear what race the victim is, albeit her sister's name is Precious. Either way, negroes are savages both towards each other and other races.

Dexter Oliver

JSNTN

What an ugly beast.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 06:29:41 PM »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 05:13:37 PM »
I must agree with Muman on this. Maybe nobody is doomed by their genes. Perhaps through hard work and neuroplasticity at the individual level, God has given all humans the ability to achieve their goals. Is it possible that the black man has just had a hard time in this country over the past few centuries? I view blacks and germanics as natural allies. Both have the burden of the collective guilt for crimes that have been committed disproportionately by members of their groups. Those whose groups have disproportionate collective victimhood should feel lucky. A legacy of collective victimhood is empowering. The burden of collective guilt carried by blacks and germanics is disturbing and depressing and soul-rotting to each individual member of the group even if he or she has never harmed anyone. And unlike being Muslim, being black or German is pretty much immutable. All a muslim has to do to free himself from the collective guilt of being a muslim is to deconvert. What is the message to a black person, die?

At the same time, I do recognize that bad cultures do pervade these groups and that we should do everything possible  to protect vulnerable minorities such as Asians and Jews from being mistreated by them. Every Jew and Asian in this country should have an assault rifle.

And that locust guy called me a nazi (which is fine if that is how he feels, but I hope he'll reconsider) but then says God has dibs on killing all Germans. Not German politicians, not German antisemites, not german soldiers, but all Germans. But I am glad he agrees with Muman and me on this topic.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 06:33:15 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »