Author Topic: "I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty  (Read 30372 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: "I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2013, 10:30:03 PM »
You mean the gynecologist is telling you what men want?

No, it was a male gynecologist recommended by a girl I used to know in college.  So he started asking about what I was doing for birth control, and I was in my early 20's at the time.  When I told him I was a virgin, his whole expression darkened, as if I just killed his entire family, then he demanded angrily "You're what????!!!??

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2013, 10:32:59 PM »
Translation for those of us not from either culture...

I'm of Iranian Jewish ancestry and even I don't get the joke either. 

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2013, 10:40:43 PM »
Well, as a virgin I would be glad to be dumped by a pervert who is turned off by the fact a woman doesn't sleep around. A man who dumps this kind of woman just because she is a virgin deserves to keep going out with those as vulgar as him.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2013, 10:44:23 PM »
The reason the Deform places seem like they are packed to the brim with women is because the men don't go (so that raises the female:male ratio) and the women go because they think synagogue is the only thing there is to the religion (since they don't practice mitzvot such as kashrut, shabbat, family purity, etc).    It's a christianized and feminazified "religion" they follow where praying in the deform synagogue is their path to glory and power over men. 
Obviously Deform "Judaism" is a (femi)Nazi religion, but what do you mean about it being "Christianized"? Biblical Christianity is diametrically opposed to feminazism and affirms that men are the spiritual leaders and the leaders of the marriage.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2013, 10:44:38 PM »
I once had a guy try and and psychoanalyze his way into a one night stand with me.  I divulged more than I should have.  This was a long long time ago and I wasn't good at speaking up.  Then he was like "you mean you're sexually inexperienced?" 

I once had this other guy that I met on Jdate say right to my face over dinner that I needed to have a few nights of sex with a nerdy guy to "loosen me up." 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2013, 10:49:16 PM »
Obviously Deform "Judaism" is a (femi)Nazi religion, but what do you mean about it being "Christianized"? Biblical Christianity is diametrically opposed to feminazism and affirms that men are the spiritual leaders and the leaders of the marriage.

I think I can also answer that one.  From my experience in deformed temples, I can tell you that there's practically no Hebrew and that there's some kind of organ playing, which makes it seem like a church.  The thing is Orthodox Synagogues don't use organs.  Nor do they use microphones. 

Also I think what JTF Enthusiast was referring to was the current liberal Christian denominations.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2013, 10:49:35 PM »
I once had a guy try and and psychoanalyze his way into a one night stand with me.  I divulged more than I should have.  This was a long long time ago and I wasn't good at speaking up.  Then he was like "you mean you're sexually inexperienced?" 

I once had this other guy that I met on Jdate say right to my face over dinner that I needed to have a few nights of sex with a nerdy guy to "loosen me up."

More like he wanted YOU to loosen him up.  what a projection!  Some people have no game whatsoever

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2013, 10:52:07 PM »
I think I can also answer that one.  From my experience in deformed temples, I can tell you that there's practically no Hebrew and that there's some kind of organ playing, which makes it seem like a church.  The thing is Orthodox Synagogues don't use organs.  Nor do they use microphones. 

Also I think what JTF Enthusiast was referring to was the current liberal Christian denominations.

Not me, I think that was Kahane was right.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2013, 10:53:53 PM »
In light of all this discussion, I think women should be using birth control and thinking like men, absolutely.  If I had a daughter, I'd want her armed for the young studs of America like LKZ: birth control, diaphragm, mace, an edge weapon, the whole shebang  :::D

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2013, 10:55:08 PM »
I have never seen the slightest bit of evidence that guys find virginity in a woman to be a turn off or see it as a defect. I'm quite sure the exact opposite of what Lisa is saying is true. Or maybe I'm missing something.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2013, 10:56:38 PM »
I have never seen the slightest bit of evidence that guys find virginity in a woman to be a turn off or see it as a defect. I'm quite sure the exact opposite of what Lisa is saying is true.

I think she's right, especially in a city like New York where everyone is trying to one up their last sexual experience by the prospect-laden potential of their next sexual experience  :::D :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2013, 11:00:04 PM »
Lisa: Remember that "easy" women are self-haters. They behave like they do because they are desperate to be accepted by the world. Who does that sound like?

And yes, it was KWRBT who said that.

JTFE: In my experience, the specter of male virginity (rare as it is) is a moderate to significant turnoff even for religious women. A woman who plans to only be with one sexual partner for life generally wants the guy to have some level of experience or expertise.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2013, 11:01:26 PM »
Lisa: Remember that "easy" women are self-haters. They behave like they do because they are desperate to be accepted by the world. Who does that sound like?

JTFE: In my experience, the specter of male virginity (rare as it is) is a moderate to significant turnoff even for religious women. A woman who plans to only be with one sexual partner for life generally wants the guy to have some level of experience or expertise.

Yeah of course, I agree.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2013, 11:02:36 PM »

Could that be a Jewish person, mmhmm   :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2013, 11:07:36 PM »
Feminazism is as wicked a cancer as Sh*tlam and every church and synagogue must purge it by force from its ranks before it eats them alive. Remember that "religious" women are often the most devoted practitioners of this satanic (literally) religion.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2013, 11:09:18 PM »
This post is showing me that you are not ready DBF.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2013, 11:18:40 PM »
http://boards.askmen.com/showthread.php?56041-virgin-females-turn-on-turn-off

Warning:  graphic language.
Most men, or at least a very large number, want a virgin woman. Few women, religious or not, want a virgin man. Some will accept one and that's about it.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2013, 11:23:25 PM »
Good thing I plan to marry upwards of 1000 women. I intend to marry every girl I sleep with. I test that resolve in them by telling them there's another girl that I want to share the beauty we have together with. They always leave, but eventually I'll find a couple cool ones, and we can move forward from there.

The bossy ones I can handle no problem, and financial drain within reason is expected.

This is not about perverting myself, amusement, or even pleasure. It's about staying sane and sounding like an extra big hotshot when I sell machinery to people that make millions or billions more dollars than me. And of course to marry a thousand girls, I get some to convert if it comes down to it. So sanity, money and marriage. Seems alright to me anyways. And yes, virgins are rare and valuable.

You know though, no sex before marriage and all that purity stuff except for with your wife I agree with, I think that's the way to go. In our society, however, I first off would never have any male friends if I said I was a virgin. At least not ones that wouldn't pee themselves in a corner if I got into a fight with hippies or druggies. Also, girls are majorly turned off by it. They are chasing an experience, and if you tell them that will be a crappy experience and you will likely become an emotional dependent, they won't bother with you. If that was the way it was, and you both became emotionally dependent on each other (within reason) after sex for the first time and were married, that'd be great, 1000 virgins is the dream of dreams. And it would also be nice to have a girl that cares about me for more than what's in my head and arms, even nothing to do with me, just loves me because we're together, sure, it's a dream.

I do not kid myself to think that it is any more than that, though I never loose hope, and still get hardcore burned when I give into it. Here I'm letting of a little toxin, but every girl I trusted has stabbed me in the back, every girl I've given everything to has ran, and every girl I've really loved decided she could use me, and either I had to get rid of her or she left me. Perpahs this is all part of G-d's hand in my destiny to have at least one person in my family marry a Jew after thousands (more than 1000 that I can trace) of years of 100%, but idk, in honesty the only Jewish girls I ever met were on my Israel trip as I am not part really of the Jewish community here, and they all hated me after I said to one friend that we should not have to pay for gays to marry, which even most shiksas have no problem with.

So then, you want me righteous, show me where the Jewish girls are and I'll marry every one I find.

I read this whole thing.  I think these times will all pass with age.  The kind of emotional intensity that we have in our teens and early twenties smolders away I think because it cannot be sustained,  You remind me of the Catcher in the Rye in a nice way (not the end of the book, but the struggles he goes through in his head)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2013, 12:20:15 AM »
Lisa you need to stop rely on all these reshaim who call themselves "experts".  I know of no guy that wants a sexually active women. And this is not just the "Orthodox" or religious Jews. It is just about everyone. Perhaps most guys would want the women to break her virginity with them, but in either case no one would prefer a non-virgin over a virgin.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2013, 12:24:45 AM »
Almost every guy I know, including myself, would prefer a virgin.   The so-called expert sounds like an immoral piece of garbage. Sorry, thats my opinion. 

From reading Torah, I find girls who are virgins before marriage rather than those who sleep around and open up their legs to several different men are the ones who are more respected and honored. 

Don't forget doctors make a cut of the profits from selling you birth control pills.  So much of the medical and pharm industry is ruled by corruption and greed.

Birth control pills are also highly toxic, destroying our water/fish supply and are responsible in hormone imbalances in women, as well as increases in various types of cancers.  Trying to control your body in a way Hashem did not intend, has consequences.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 12:49:47 AM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2013, 12:59:15 AM »
Feminazism is as wicked a cancer as Sh*tlam and every church and synagogue must purge it by force from its ranks before it eats them alive. Remember that "religious" women are often the most devoted practitioners of this satanic (literally) religion.

Have you ever been called a misogynist? Judging from how much you hate women it would seem an apt label. I realize you had good intentions when you wrote that, but it comes off as nothing but hatred.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2013, 01:00:02 AM »
And condoms make you feel less. There's no point of a half-ultimate experience. Obviously, a guy who does not want a virgin is immoral, it's basically implied.

Well she could be a divorcee or someone who's husband passed away. Or a Baale Teshuva (but a real one).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2013, 01:02:54 AM »
The only Jews who MUST marry a virgin are the Cohanim, the priestly tribe of Israel. The Kohen has much more restrictions on whom he can marry:

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/468267/jewish/Kohen-Marriages.htm

A major set of restrictions concerns marriage. As the sacrifice he offered could have no blemish, the kohen himself could have no blemish. Thus to maintain the purity of his lineage he was kept to stricter marriage standards than his Jewish brothers. In addition to prohibitions that apply for all other Jews, the following partners are specifically prohibited to the kohen.

A kohen may not marry a ge’rusha (divorcee), chalalah (woman of defective kohen status), zonah (woman who previously violated certain sexual prohibitions), giyoret (convert) or chalutzah (a Levirate widow). If he does marry any of them, their children likewise become chalalim. Sons born do not have priestly status, and daughter may not marry kohanim.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14