Author Topic: big fat ape falls thru sidewalk  (Read 3624 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
big fat ape falls thru sidewalk
« on: January 13, 2013, 06:42:15 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: big fat ape falls thru sidewalk
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 08:12:47 PM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 01:15:48 AM »
I can't even imagine how painful it must be in daily life to walk around at 400 lbs. It's got to be hard for her to breathe sometimes and her joints and back have to be hurting very badly. I hope she will get some help before it kills her.

I've often wondered what it is about black culture that makes so many black women want to be morbidly obese. Granted a lot of other people are too, but usually even obese white people or obese people of other races aren't 400 lbs. I've seen many, many black women that look like they are 400 lbs. I don't know how they can tolerate living that way from day to day without wanting to do something about it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 02:44:34 AM »
400-pound woman who plunged through UES sidewalk says size saved her life

I think she missed the point.

As hard as it is to sit there and laze when your body wants exercise and even hurts from the lack of it, it is to want to exercise when you don't. So not that hard. The factor, (and I would bet my left lung that I'm right in this) is TV and computer games. They have this way of taking the will from your mind.

I know in some cultures (black and Arab cultures for example) being fat is a measure of being attractive, but to extend that to extreme obesity seems to be taking it too far. Maybe tv is a factor in those circumstances.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 03:37:52 AM »
Maybe that explains why some of them are constantly on their cell phones, it creates that distractive trance.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 04:46:20 AM »
I don't think size is a good protection from a fall. Usually it's the other way around, the heavier one is, the harder he hits the ground. The terminal speed is of course the same regardless of size, but more mass means more kinetic energy. I bet a mouse can survive a longer fall then a human. An ant can survive a fall from any height because although in its case the terminal speed would be much slower then for a human because insects have much more drag, sue to higher ratio of surface area compared to volume.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 06:43:29 AM »
She's a man's height 6'5''
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 06:56:29 AM »
She said that there were no warning signs about the side. However being as heavy as an elephant should key you in that anything at this point is possible
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 08:20:23 AM »
Black Women And Fat

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/06/opinion/sunday/why-black-women-are-fat.html?_r=0

FOUR out of five black women are seriously overweight. One out of four middle-aged black women has diabetes. With $174 billion a year spent on diabetes-related illness in America and obesity quickly overtaking smoking as a cause of cancer deaths, it is past time to try something new.

What we need is a body-culture revolution in black America. Why? Because too many experts who are involved in the discussion of obesity don’t understand something crucial about black women and fat: many black women are fat because we want to be.

The black poet Lucille Clifton’s 1987 poem “Homage to My Hips” begins with the boast, “These hips are big hips.” She establishes big black hips as something a woman would want to have and a man would desire. She wasn’t the first or the only one to reflect this community knowledge. Twenty years before, in 1967, Joe Tex, a black Texan, dominated the radio airwaves across black America with a song he wrote and recorded, “Skinny Legs and All.” One of his lines haunts me to this day: “some man, somewhere who’ll take you baby, skinny legs and all.” For me, it still seems almost an impossibility.

Chemically, in its ability to promote disease, black fat may be the same as white fat. Culturally it is not.

How many white girls in the ’60s grew up praying for fat thighs? I know I did. I asked God to give me big thighs like my dancing teacher, Diane. There was no way I wanted to look like Twiggy, the white model whose boy-like build was the dream of white girls. Not with Joe Tex ringing in my ears.

How many middle-aged white women fear their husbands will find them less attractive if their weight drops to less than 200 pounds? I have yet to meet one.

But I know many black women whose sane, handsome, successful husbands worry when their women start losing weight. My lawyer husband is one.

Another friend, a woman of color who is a tenured professor, told me that her husband, also a tenured professor and of color, begged her not to lose “the sugar down below” when she embarked on a weight-loss program.

And it’s not only aesthetics that make black fat different. It’s politics too. To get a quick introduction to the politics of black fat, I recommend Andrea Elizabeth Shaw’s provocative book “The Embodiment of Disobedience: Fat Black Women’s Unruly Political Bodies.” Ms. Shaw argues that the fat black woman’s body “functions as a site of resistance to both gendered and racialized oppression.” By contextualizing fatness within the African diaspora, she invites us to notice that the fat black woman can be a rounded opposite of the fit black slave, that the fatness of black women has often functioned as both explicit political statement and active political resistance.

Another friend, a woman of color who is a tenured professor, told me that her husband, also a tenured professor and of color, begged her not to lose “the sugar down below” when she embarked on a weight-loss program.

And it’s not only aesthetics that make black fat different. It’s politics too. To get a quick introduction to the politics of black fat, I recommend Andrea Elizabeth Shaw’s provocative book “The Embodiment of Disobedience: Fat Black Women’s Unruly Political Bodies.” Ms. Shaw argues that the fat black woman’s body “functions as a site of resistance to both gendered and racialized oppression.” By contextualizing fatness within the African diaspora, she invites us to notice that the fat black woman can be a rounded opposite of the fit black slave, that the fatness of black women has often functioned as both explicit political statement and active political resistance.

I live in Nashville. There is an ongoing rivalry between Nashville and Memphis. In black Nashville, we like to think of ourselves as the squeaky-clean brown town best known for our colleges and churches. In contrast, black Memphis is known for its music and bars and churches. We often tease the city up the road by saying that in Nashville we have a church on every corner and in Memphis they have a church and a liquor store on every corner. Only now the saying goes, there’s a church, a liquor store and a dialysis center on every corner in black Memphis.

The billions that we are spending to treat diabetes is money that we don’t have for education reform or retirement benefits, and what’s worse, it’s estimated that the total cost of America’s obesity epidemic could reach almost $1 trillion by 2030 if we keep on doing what we have been doing.

WE have to change. Black women especially. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, blacks have 51 percent higher obesity rates than whites do. We’ve got to do better. I’ve weighed more than 200 pounds. Now I weigh less. It will always be a battle.

My goal is to be the last fat black woman in my family. For me that has meant swirling exercise into my family culture, of my own free will and volition. I have my own personal program: walk eight miles a week, sleep eight hours a night and drink eight glasses of water a day.

I call on every black woman for whom it is appropriate to commit to getting under 200 pounds or to losing the 10 percent of our body weight that often results in a 50 percent reduction in diabetes risk. Sleeping better may be key, as recent research suggests that lack of sleep is a little-acknowledged culprit in obesity. But it is not just sleep, exercise and healthy foods we need to solve this problem — we also need wisdom.

I expect obesity will be like alcoholism. People who know the problem intimately find their way out, then lead a few others. The few become millions.

Down here, that movement has begun. I hold Zumba classes in my dining room, have a treadmill in my kitchen and have organized yoga classes for women up to 300 pounds. And I’ve got a weighted exercise Hula-Hoop I call the black Cadillac. Our go-to family dinner is sliced cucumbers, salsa, spinach and scrambled egg whites with onions. Our go-to snack is peanut butter — no added sugar or salt — on a spoon. My quick breakfast is a roasted sweet potato, no butter, or Greek yogurt with six almonds.

That’s soul food, Nashville 2012.

I may never get small doing all of this. But I have made it much harder for the next generation, including my 24-year-old daughter, to get large.

Alice Randall is a writer in residence at Vanderbilt University and the author of “Ada’s Rules.”

Offline Wanjiku

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 08:40:30 AM »
OMG;This sounds mean!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 08:51:31 AM »
OMG;This sounds mean!!!

Obviously this person isn't an ape but I think the thread title reflects the frustration a lot of people in the USA have with a lot of the people in that subculture. I think sometimes it's easy to forget that every human being is made in God's image. That's something we should remember.

Offline Wanjiku

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 09:14:41 AM »

This is one comment i have not read for a long time. God have mercy and make people realise that God created all humans equal irrespective of their colour. When will racism ever end in this world if someone can write on a forum like this such a thing!! (((disgusting

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 10:14:48 AM »
OMG;This sounds mean!!!

Welcome to the forum... Do you have any criticism towards the fine young woman who is morbidly obese that fell through the sidewalk? 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 10:25:55 AM »

This is one comment i have not read for a long time. God have mercy and make people realise that God created all humans equal irrespective of their colour. When will racism ever end in this world if someone can write on a forum like this such a thing!! (((disgusting
I am sorry if this offend you or make you uncomfortable. In this forum we don't care much about being politically correct. For example, sometimes members here including myself use non-pc "offensive" language when we talk about certain Jews too, including groups of Jewish traitors that we think deserve the worst punishment on this world and the next. If you follow this forum you can see that no group of evil people will be spared here. On the other hand we respect decent and moral individuals of any race and any faith.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 10:31:44 AM »
I am sorry if this offend you or make you uncomfortable. In this forum we don't care much about being politically correct. For example, sometimes members here including myself use non-pc "offensive" language when we talk about certain Jews too, including groups of Jewish traitors that we think deserve the worst punishment on this world and the next. If you follow this forum you can see that no group of evil people will be spared here. On the other hand we respect decent and moral individuals of any race and any faith.
This is correct you should look at some of my posts about Jews
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 12:31:34 PM »
That poor sidewalk.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 01:01:42 PM »
I don't think that's very nice. For all we know she could be a good person. I'm the first person to admit that I'm afraid of gangsta blacks, white trash, and mean-looking Hispanics, but calling this person an ape only because of her size is just mean. I'd much rather see Arab babies suffer than a few harmless black people get hurt.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 01:02:51 PM »
You guys, Wanjiku is Ulli's wife.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 02:32:38 PM »
I can't even imagine how painful it must be in daily life to walk around at 400 lbs. It's got to be hard for her to breathe sometimes and her joints and back have to be hurting very badly. I hope she will get some help before it kills her.

I've often wondered what it is about black culture that makes so many black women want to be morbidly obese. Granted a lot of other people are too, but usually even obese white people or obese people of other races aren't 400 lbs. I've seen many, many black women that look like they are 400 lbs. I don't know how they can tolerate living that way from day to day without wanting to do something about it.
I don't feel sorry for her. I am sure she blames whitey and Jews for all her problems.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 02:33:20 PM »
I don't think that's very nice. For all we know she could be a good person. I'm the first person to admit that I'm afraid of gangsta blacks, white trash, and mean-looking Hispanics, but calling this person an ape only because of her size is just mean. I'd much rather see Arab babies suffer than a few harmless black people get hurt.

Well.. had she been a fat white lady we could have said.... Big fat Hippo falls thru sidewalk....    We are equal opportunists.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2013, 03:31:27 PM »
I don't think size is a good protection from a fall. Usually it's the other way around, the heavier one is, the harder he hits the ground. The terminal speed is of course the same regardless of size, but more mass means more kinetic energy. I bet a mouse can survive a longer fall then a human. An ant can survive a fall from any height because although in its case the terminal speed would be much slower then for a human because insects have much more drag, sue to higher ratio of surface area compared to volume.
Yeah, something as small as an ant will face tremendous wind resistance in any fall.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2013, 04:43:28 PM »
Well.. had she been a fat white lady we could have said.... Big fat Hippo falls thru sidewalk....    We are equal opportunists.

But we wouldn't make fun of a righteous shvartsa, would we? There is no evidence to suggest that she is evil. A normal black person who abides by the  law is not an ape. A crazy chalayira, who runs, shoots, steals, and has unprotected beeya all day long is considered an ape. White or black.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2013, 06:13:25 PM »
That's really, really sad. If we want respect, we should give it, too. Are we going to make fun of all people who aren't aesthetically pleasing? They are all Hashem's creatures. Unless she did something to harm others, this mockery is totally cruel.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2013, 07:31:16 PM »
these welfare apes have no respect for others. they have no self control either.
they deserve no respect.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2013, 07:43:19 PM »
Including this woman in that category is a bit speculative, no?