Author Topic: big fat ape falls thru sidewalk  (Read 3623 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: big fat ape falls thru sidewalk
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2013, 03:20:54 PM »
She is a social worker.

This really irritates me.
They are required to "work" part time in order to continue receiving their many benefits.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2013, 03:25:48 PM »
Look. I just thing it's wrong to accuse or mock somebody who isn't proven to be guilty. Innocent till proven guilty, right (except in the case of Arabs because we have a chiyuv to destroy any country that tries to harm Israel)? I don't care what color the person is, evil is evil is evil. And even if she does support Obama, I'd much rather see actual criminals be jailed, or worse.

I hear you Mo... I agree with you..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2013, 05:58:28 PM »
 :clap:

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2013, 06:20:09 PM »
As a side note.... do we know this creature is really a woman???      When was the last time you saw a 6' 5" woman?

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2013, 06:20:28 PM »
big fat ape falls thru sidewalk

This is one comment i have not read for a long time. God have mercy and make people realise that God created all humans equal irrespective of their colour. When will racism ever end in this world if someone can write on a forum like this such a thing!! (((disgusting

Not passing judgement on anyone.... however, the statement "God created all humans equal...." is indeed correct but the key word here is created..... meaning we all started out equal. This does not mean we stay equal throughout our life. What I do and choices I make may turn me into someone of great value or on the other hand turn me into a worthless piece of garbage. We are CREATED equal, after that  the way we live our life determines our standing in society.

My opinion of course, maybe I'm right but maybe I'm wrong.

Wealth and social standing are irrelevant to what I consider self worth. Just as wealth does not equal class or intelligence. Worthiness to me is what one does for others and what they have contributed for the betterment of society. Someone of low worth (to me) would be a criminal, deadbeat, Al Gore, oBumma, most muslims, etc.