Author Topic: big fat ape falls thru sidewalk  (Read 3628 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: big fat ape falls thru sidewalk
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2013, 08:25:09 PM »
It makes us all look bad by assuming without any evidence.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2013, 09:10:35 PM »
I can't even imagine how painful it must be in daily life to walk around at 400 lbs. It's got to be hard for her to breathe sometimes and her joints and back have to be hurting very badly. I hope she will get some help before it kills her.

I've often wondered what it is about black culture that makes so many black women want to be morbidly obese. Granted a lot of other people are too, but usually even obese white people or obese people of other races aren't 400 lbs. I've seen many, many black women that look like they are 400 lbs. I don't know how they can tolerate living that way from day to day without wanting to do something about it.

I think it's depression, anger and pain.  People don't get to 400 pounds without a reason.  Not everyone has an endocrine or hypothalamic problem

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2013, 09:13:40 PM »
You can't deny that black culture does not typically frown on obesity. Most of these "kings and queens" have tons of self-esteem.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2013, 02:10:31 AM »
I think it's sad that they have a culture that promotes that.  Instead of being a slave to an outside master they become a slave to their own bodies to prove they're not a skinny fit slave anymore? Granted a lot of white people with office jobs need to stop having the big farm breakfast too.

I think it's depression, anger and pain.  People don't get to 400 pounds without a reason.  Not everyone has an endocrine or hypothalamic problem

Every morbidly obese person I've ever met had an emotional reason or something from their past that was affecting them, that had something to do with why they were overweight that had very little to do with anything physical. It's mostly in people's minds. If they can conquer their emotions or other reasons that are holding them back from losing weight, then it becomes a lot easier. Of course that's easier said than done and sometimes using food as a drug can be as addictive as alcohol or other drugs and unlike those other drugs you can't completely become abstinent from it. Of course it's still a personal choice and the person is responsibile for their own outcome.   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2013, 02:12:34 AM »
Everybody is a slave to something.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2013, 02:14:44 AM »
Really, no way! What am I enslaved to?

Im a Eved Hashem... This is why he took us out.... To serve him...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2013, 02:18:14 AM »
You don't save someone from slavery to enslave them. That's more like a super awesome best friend than a taskmaster.

http://www.chabad.org/parshah/torahreading.asp?aid=15560&p=complete

Vaeira

16. And you shall say to him, 'The Lord God of the Hebrews sent me to you, saying, "Send forth My people, so that they may serve Me in the desert," but behold, until now, you have not hearkened.
17. So said the Lord, "With this you will know that I am the Lord." Behold, I will smite with the staff that is in my hand upon the water that is in the Nile, and it will turn to blood.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2013, 02:19:10 AM »
Our 'Eved Hashem' is more our desire to serve him, rather than being imposed on us by others.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2013, 02:22:00 AM »
Serving God makes you truly free. You can't be free without being in submission to God because we need God and if we don't serve God then that void will be filled with something else that will enslave us.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2013, 02:23:23 AM »
Serving God makes you truly free. You can't be free without being in submission to God because we need God and if we don't serve God then that void will be filled with something else that will enslave us.

This is one of the lessons of the Passover... Freedom is not what the seculars believe it to be. Being free to do things which enslave you to any force is not true freedom. Free to do things which ruin our lives is not freedom.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2013, 02:24:13 AM »
This is one of the lessons of the Passover... Freedom is not what the seculars believe it to be. Being free to do things which enslave you to any force is not true freedom. Free to do things which ruin our lives is not freedom.

That's a good lesson!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2013, 02:33:23 AM »
Ok, that's like a boss at work. Being paid in freedom and blessings rocks. I can pretend to be sick, but why miss the check? Either way, every other job on the street sucks.

Im not sure I understand the analogy. What I was trying to say is that we should serve Hashem with the desire of love, not doing anything which would cause him to love us less. We also should be cognizant of the desire to serve him with awe, that he can bring suffering if he should feel it necessary.

http://www.aish.com/sp/pg/48885012.html

Pirkie Avot 1:3

Antigonos of Sokho received the tradition from Shimon HaTzaddik.  He used to say: "Be not like servants who serve the master on condition that they receive a reward. Rather be like servants who serve the master irrespective of any reward.  And let the fear of heaven be upon you."

Antiginos says, don't serve God because He's a sugar daddy, and you'll get rich doing so. Don't do it because it'll help you rack up the cosmic mitzvah points. God created you because He loves you, wants to give to you, and wants a relationship with you. Build your relationship for the sake of the relationship, not for external gifts. But be sure to build it.
Anitiginos continues with a reminder of the flip side. Just as choosing Good draws you closer to God, choosing Evil brings damage, destruction and ill into the world. Serve God for the relationship, not the reward. "And let the fear of heaven be upon you." Realize that there are significant consequences for choosing to distance yourself from Him.
One clarification: Antiginos is not rejecting the idea of ultimate reward for doing good. He merely holds that your motivation for serving God shouldn't be the external reward. Two of the great heretical movements in Jewish history, the Beothusians and Sadducees, were founded by students of Antiginos who misunderstood his message. Starting from the premise that there are no ultimate consequences to our choices, these students wandered off the path and led generations of Jews away from Torah and to their spiritual end.

See also : http://www.torahweb.org/torah/2000/moadim/rsob_shavuos.html

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2013, 02:40:09 AM »
Ok, so he's like a father, he asks you to take out the trash, but don't do it to avoid beats or get sweets, just do it for love and respect of your father.

Yes, this is what we say of Hashem , Avinu Malkeinu or "Our Father , Our King".... It is a two-faceted relationship, one of love and respect... They are the core of our relationships with each other and the world.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2013, 02:40:15 AM »

She puts Andre the Giant to shame.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2013, 02:41:14 AM »

She puts Andre the Giant to shame.

SHAZZAM, I just ate.... Blech..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2013, 03:00:12 AM »
Where does overlord task master fit in then, if we're truly slaves (which I don't think).

The word is 'servant' not 'slave'.... We want to be Servants of Hashem... The word 'eved' can mean both...

Also subject of the King...

See if this makes any sense:
http://www.torahweb.org/torah/2012/parsha/rtwe_mishpatim.html

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2013, 03:23:06 AM »
she looks like a real marathon runner.
I'm sure she jogs to work every morning.
Just kidding. She doesn't work. She's on welfare like the rest of them.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2013, 03:37:13 AM »
she looks like a real marathon runner.
I'm sure she jogs to work every morning.
Just kidding. She doesn't work. She's on welfare like the rest of them.
She is a social worker.

Offline Wanjiku

• New JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2013, 05:00:04 AM »
But we wouldn't make fun of a righteous shvartsa, would we? There is no evidence to suggest that she is evil. A normal black person who abides by the  law is not an ape. A crazy chalayira, who runs, shoots, steals, and has unprotected beeya all day long is considered an ape. White or black.

Right!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2013, 05:21:02 AM »
But we wouldn't make fun of a righteous shvartsa, would we? There is no evidence to suggest that she is evil. A normal black person who abides by the  law is not an ape. A crazy chalayira, who runs, shoots, steals, and has unprotected beeya all day long is considered an ape. White or black.

Right!
What gave people the idea that this person was evil anyway? It is really sad that she is so large that she broke through the sidewalk and was nearly killed... I personally have no use for evil black folks and have called them quite a few things over the years here in the forum... Then again I will do the same with evil animals of any race... Sadly for this lady she is a picture postcard of the majority of evil blacks here in America that sit around soaking up welfare and food stamp money  growing to the size of an elephant... Personally I try not to call people evil apes or animals specifically unless they actually did something to deserve that sort of rebuke.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Wanjiku

• New JTFer
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2013, 06:07:43 AM »
Well i live in Germany and i have seen lots of people who depend on welfare here. They come from all races. I do not like them irrespective of their race,coz i hate how they behave and how they relate. I am self employed and pay taxes and work all day. I hate to deal with them.I would hate to depend on the government for handouts as i would call it. I train in the gym from 6 am in the morning. I would hate to carry this 400 and...kilos. Its disgusting and am an African. Not all of us behave like this woman,it all depends on what lifestyle one chooses and what one feels comfortable with irrespective of Race.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2013, 10:07:14 AM »
Look Wanjiku you are right we shouldn't make fun of someone because they are black, or they are fat. But lets not be naiive. An obese black women, from NYC, who works an affirmative action job as a social worker, what are the odds she is not evil ? Sorry but as far as I am concern with these people, they are guilty until proven innocence.

I am 99.9% sure she is an affirmative action Obama supporter. If she wasn't working in her affirmative action public job she'd be a welfare recipient. She got a public job on the taxpayers expense doing nothing but sitting on her huge tuches, popping french fries into her huge mouth. Do you want to bet against me ? 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2013, 10:20:46 AM »
Wanjiku one of the things I've noticed is that often people that are actually from Africa are often much better people when they come to the USA than the black people that have lived here for generations. A lot of the times when an African person comes to the USA, they will refer to the black people here as N words because they are so disgusted by the behavior they see.

Not all black people that live here are bad people, and I don't think they should be hated because they're black, but many of them are bad people by choice.

Black men make up about 6% of the population, but they commit a very large portion of the violent crime (murders, rapes, armed robbery, assault). This is a very sad thing but it's just the truth. Even a lot of black women want nothing to do with them.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2013, 10:24:46 AM »

Big fat apeish lady falls through sidewalk then. Look at her, there are three gorillas you could fit in that shell outta hell.

Oh and if you find that sexually attractive in any way, you're disgusting. Almost as much as ^^^

MMMHMMMMMMMmmmmmm...   Girl got it going on.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2013, 10:33:30 AM »
Look. I just thing it's wrong to accuse or mock somebody who isn't proven to be guilty. Innocent till proven guilty, right (except in the case of Arabs because we have a chiyuv to destroy any country that tries to harm Israel)? I don't care what color the person is, evil is evil is evil. And even if she does support Obama, I'd much rather see actual criminals be jailed, or worse.