Author Topic: I love my gentile friends and gentile JTFers  (Read 12365 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I love my gentile friends and gentile JTFers
« on: January 22, 2013, 09:43:08 AM »
Just wanted to say one thing....regardless of which religion, denomination any of you who aren't Jewish, belong to, but support us and support Israel and support righteousness and support morality and moral lifestyles...I just wanted to tell you guys, in particular... I LOVE YOU.  Your support and help is greatly appreciated. I love working with you and love fighting with you.  May Gd bless all of you!!

And of course, I feel the same about my fellow Jewish brothers and sisters.

We are one big family and have each others' backs.  And we should hopefully learn from one another and sometimes agree to disagree.

Clap if you agree with this:   :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Typo fixed
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 02:19:50 PM by Lisa »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I love my gentile friends and gentile JTFers
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 12:26:56 PM »
 ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 12:29:02 PM »
Great post Dr. Dan! We care about you too and the other nice Jewish people.  :clap:

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 12:40:56 PM »
 :clap:  :'(
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline DunEideann

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 12:46:35 PM »
 :clap:

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 12:47:14 PM »
 :clap:   :'(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 01:42:51 PM »
Thank you Dr. Dan! As Chaim says, you are the voice of wisdom and common sense!  :clap: :clap:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 02:16:27 PM »
 :clap: That was a very nice post.  Thank You.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 02:20:46 PM »
Great post, Dr. Dan. 

I'm grateful to all our members.  You guys are the best!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 02:58:21 PM »
Shalom to all Good JTF members....

Of course we love you all... We obviously share more than we disagree on, and that is what makes this a great forum...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 03:55:57 PM »
Thank you, Dr. Dan.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I love all of my Jewish and Gentile friends on this forum.  ;)
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 04:43:23 PM »

I do not agree with burying that thread however.  Chaim is too 'touchy' when it comes to these things, which is not a good indication of leadership, in my opinion.

Even if he had merely locked the thread, although I disagree with that too, it would have been more optimal.  Completely censoring a thread by making it  inaccessible gives the impression that unpopular opinion needs to be suppressed.  Chaim often speaks about being Prime Minister....  How will he behave then?  Not in the same manner I hope.  This borders on paranoia.

If JTF is afraid of offending monetary contributors, then be clear what you are all about:  schnorrers.  You can't be a popular idealistic movement and a charity at the same time.  Pick one.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 04:46:50 PM »

I do not agree with burying that thread however.  Chaim is too 'touchy' when it comes to these things, which is not a good indication of leadership, in my opinion.

Even if he had merely locked the thread, although I disagree with that too, it would have been more optimal.  Completely censoring a thread and making it completely inaccessible gives the impression that unpopular opinion needs to be suppressed.  Chaim often speaks about being Prime Minister....  How will he behave then?  Not in the same manner I hope.  This borders on paranoia.

Let us not concentrate on negativity. Sometimes a thread is so controversial it could linger for days, weeks, and even months with nothing but bad feelings. I don't mind that the thread was locked because at the point it was locked it had become an echo chamber of negativity.

I trust the moderators have the best intentions for the forum and I don't question their decisions.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 04:47:25 PM »

Even if he had merely locked the thread, although I disagree with that too, it would have been more optimal.  Completely censoring a thread by making it  inaccessible gives the impression that unpopular opinion needs to be suppressed.  Chaim often speaks about being Prime Minister....  How will he behave then?  Not in the same manner I hope.  This borders on paranoia.

If JTF is afraid of offending monetary contributors, then be clear what you are all about:  schnorrers.  You can't be a popular idealistic movement and a charity at the same time.  Pick one.
*cough*troll*cough*

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 05:20:02 PM »
Let us not concentrate on negativity. Sometimes a thread is so controversial it could linger for days, weeks, and even months with nothing but bad feelings. I don't mind that the thread was locked because at the point it was locked it had become an echo chamber of negativity.

I trust the moderators have the best intentions for the forum and I don't question their decisions.
While I respect you, I must disagree with you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 05:22:00 PM »
Are you mad that Stephanie dumped you, Ben?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 05:26:24 PM »
While I respect you, I must disagree with you.

Thank you, and I don't think that you are a troll.. But I would not be so disrespectful of the JTF leaders... They make difficult decisions trying to keep this board up for us and I personally appreciate their work..

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2013, 05:30:54 PM »
Bechamel, are you calling Chaim a schnorrer?  That's Yiddish for moocher for our non-Jewish members. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2013, 05:34:44 PM »
And the reason we move/bury threads is that we don't want prospective new members to see people bickering here.  The forum should be a nice, inviting place for like minded people. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 05:37:39 PM »
Which thread are you guys talking about?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2013, 05:38:50 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2013, 05:39:32 PM »
  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I posted about Jewish converts and it turned into a big brawl... It was best to close the thread... Move along, nothing to see here...

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,66751.0.html

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2013, 05:57:15 PM »
Bechamel, are you calling Chaim a schnorrer?  That's Yiddish for moocher for our non-Jewish members.
What's the Yiddish word for spinster daughter?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2013, 06:07:22 PM »
Are you mad that Stephanie dumped you, Ben?

Are there two trolls here or one?  I'm guessing the individual criticizing Chaim in the way they are is a troll.