Author Topic: I think the Likud-Liberman merger is responsible for Ein Atid.  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
In the past when Shinui disapeared, they voted for Yisrael Beitenu, a Secular Russian party. Secular self-hating Russian Jews wouldn't vote for Liberman when he was together with the Religious Right. I think now that Lieberman's party no longer exists, they voted for Ein Atid. So Likud got smaller and includes garbage from Lieberman's party because of the merger.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: I think the Likud-Liberman merger is responsible for Ein Atid.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 10:29:25 AM »
what the hell is this about secular Russian "self-hating" Jews? one of the most right-wing sectors in Israeli society, the one Chaim sat in jail for 5 years in order to liberate from the commies?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 10:58:34 AM »
In the past when Shinui disapeared, they voted for Yisrael Beitenu, a Secular Russian party. Secular self-hating Russian Jews wouldn't vote for Liberman when he was together with the Religious Right. I think now that Lieberman's party no longer exists, they voted for Ein Atid. So Likud got smaller and includes garbage from Lieberman's party because of the merger.
Most likely the [censored] who are not Jews voted for Lapid
Most of the Russian speaking Jews are right wing but the [censored] are going for whoever is going against religion & Judaism in particular.
They don't care as long as they get their bituach leumi from their Jewish liberal benefactors.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 03:55:37 PM »
what the hell is this about secular Russian "self-hating" Jews? one of the most right-wing sectors in Israeli society, the one Chaim sat in jail for 5 years in order to liberate from the commies?

Many Russian Jews don't realize they are victims of Communism. Rather than being against their Russian oppressors, they think of themselves as Russian culturally and associate with Russian goyim. From my experiences in Israel, Russians don't like the religious situation in Israel and how the Rabbinate controls who they can marry. It's not their fault since they were brainwashed by the Soviets but the Israeli government has not done enough deprogramming. As a result, many religious and traditional Jews in Israel speak negatively about Russians as a whole. This is because of the fact that many Russians have special Russian stores that sell non-kosher food such as pork. Russians also don't like that things are closed on Shabbat. Hence, they vote for people such as Tommy Lapid and his son, who looks like a gangster. Lieberman is the same. There are good Russian Jewish role models such as Rabbi Mendelevich but many Russians side with Secular Russian culture.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 04:08:45 PM »
Pruneface and Lewinsky both can go straight to Gehenom.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 04:45:47 PM »
I think you are right. I suspect they lost allot of the Russian voters that Liberman would have won if he ran alone.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 06:42:31 PM »

Many Russian Jews don't realize they are victims of Communism. Rather than being against their Russian oppressors, they think of themselves as Russian culturally and associate with Russian goyim. From my experiences in Israel, Russians don't like the religious situation in Israel and how the Rabbinate controls who they can marry. It's not their fault since they were brainwashed by the Soviets but the Israeli government has not done enough deprogramming. As a result, many religious and traditional Jews in Israel speak negatively about Russians as a whole. This is because of the fact that many Russians have special Russian stores that sell non-kosher food such as pork. Russians also don't like that things are closed on Shabbat. Hence, they vote for people such as Tommy Lapid and his son, who looks like a gangster. Lieberman is the same. There are good Russian Jewish role models such as Rabbi Mendelevich but many Russians side with Secular Russian culture.

I'm a very secular Russian Jew, and I don't give a flying fudge about Eastern Europe, I'm all Eretz Israel.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 08:23:44 PM »
Sure there are some goyim amongst them.  However, Israel would basically be history without the Russians - the economy would have already collapsed

As for this election, leftists around the world are getting very smart painting 'conservatives' as out of touch, greedy etc.   They have all learned from Alexrod/Obama etc  It was very easy for Lapid to come in, appeal to populism and say things like he would reduce house prices etc

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 05:05:17 AM »
The only parties other than the phony Kahanist party that lost seats were Likud and Kadimah. UTJ gained a seat. That's good news because it means the Haredi population is growing. Without them, Arabs would become a majority eventually. The future of Israel is religious. The only party grouped in under "Right Wing" that lost seats was Likud. The religious Right Wing parties all grew. The religious parties together have about as many seats as Likud does.

I think Likud actually won more seats than last time if you take into account that Yisrael Beitenu ran on it's own last time and that Yisrael Beitenu's voters switched to Ein Atid.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 11:01:26 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 10:04:41 AM »
I also heard that there is a United Arab List..Ta'al that has 4 seats is that correct?