Poll

Is the phenomenon of blacks-on-blondes to be admired?

Yes; it is triumph of individual liberty, freedom of association
1 (3.6%)
One should not care about other people's sexual choices
2 (7.1%)
Racial differences matter very little
3 (10.7%)
G-d made white men and black men but the Devil made half-breeds
3 (10.7%)
Miscegenation is part of the global plan to create a one-world race under rulership of one-world government, it is recreation of the Tower of Babel ruled over by Nimrod (negro) and Semiramis (blonde)
8 (28.6%)
I think the blonde has bad taste. But if the black is righteous, it is not immoral.
11 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Inter-racial sex: what is your opinion?  (Read 35922 times)

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
Re: Inter-racial sex: what is your opinion?
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2006, 05:59:51 PM »
I have to agree... I've studied it and never have I ever seen anything about that in the Talmud either. Do you have authentic sources to back up your claim or can you tell us how that works out? I am open to it if you really can show that's what it means.
I will quote  Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 108b: "Our Rabbis taught: Three copulated in the ark, and they were all punished — the dog, the raven, and Ham. The dog was doomed to be tied, the raven expectorates [his seed into his mate's mouth]. and Ham was smitten in his skin."

Already at the 6th century AD the passage was interpreted so that the sons of Ham were marked by black skin.

Rabbi Dr. M.J. Raphall interpreted the passage thus: "Noah did not bestow any blessing on his son Ham, but uttered a bitter curse against his descendants, and to this day it remains a fact which cannot be gainsaid that in his own native home, and generally throughout the world, the unfortunate negro is indeed the meanest of slaves. Much has been said respecting the inferiority of his intellectual powers, and that no man of his race has ever inscribed his name on the Pantheon of human excellence, either mental or moral."

wonderfulgoy

I've come to realize that
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2006, 09:51:20 PM »
White men are the cursed race.   

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
Re: I've come to realize that
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2006, 11:29:46 PM »
Aren't you a White man, too?

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2006, 01:02:19 AM »

Aren't you a White man, too?

This is true; as was Maimonides, who wrote the book linking black skin with cursedness.

But I am sure all of you who are more knowledgeable than me can look back at history and see that the race which has suffered greatest is not the black race.  That many blacks did not evolve proper societies, languishing in jungles and deserts until invaded by Muslims and Europeans, is not a sign of cursedness per se.  You tell me that the fact that blacks were taken as slaves makes them the servantile race, but then I remember that Muslims used to take millions of white, European slaves.  The Egyptians took the Hebrews as slaves.  The ancient Greeks and the Romans took blonde barbarian Germans for slaves, among others.

Even the Mongols captured and enslaved Nordic populations, to produce the Mongolized Eastern branches of the white race we see today.

And of course, all of us witness the abominations going on in our European and American societies today.

It seems to me that the white race is like a giant source of vanilla ice-cream which is continually being 'flavoured'  and broken up into more and more diverse units throughout history.   In this manner, the white race provides the source of much human diversification, and therefore the cause of much human strife in the form of tribalism.  Slavs don't like Anglos, for example.  Anglos never used to like Irish.  Lots of people don't like Celts.

This does not seem like a masterful position to me.  It seems to me as if whites are a very unfortunate people who can never find inner peace nor prevent themselves from being invaded.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2006, 10:30:44 PM »
Even the Mongols captured and enslaved Nordic populations, to produce the Mongolized Eastern branches of the white race we see today.

And of course, all of us witness the abominations going on in our European and American societies today.

It seems to me that the white race is like a giant source of vanilla ice-cream which is continually being 'flavoured'  and broken up into more and more diverse units throughout history.   In this manner, the white race provides the source of much human diversification, and therefore the cause of much human strife in the form of tribalism.  Slavs don't like Anglos, for example.  Anglos never used to like Irish.  Lots of people don't like Celts.
Nice.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2006, 10:48:17 AM »
I have to agree... I've studied it and never have I ever seen anything about that in the Talmud either. Do you have authentic sources to back up your claim or can you tell us how that works out? I am open to it if you really can show that's what it means.
I will quote  Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 108b: "Our Rabbis taught: Three copulated in the ark, and they were all punished — the dog, the raven, and Ham. The dog was doomed to be tied, the raven expectorates [his seed into his mate's mouth]. and Ham was smitten in his skin."

Already at the 6th century AD the passage was interpreted so that the sons of Ham were marked by black skin.

Rabbi Dr. M.J. Raphall interpreted the passage thus: "Noah did not bestow any blessing on his son Ham, but uttered a bitter curse against his descendants, and to this day it remains a fact which cannot be gainsaid that in his own native home, and generally throughout the world, the unfortunate negro is indeed the meanest of slaves. Much has been said respecting the inferiority of his intellectual powers, and that no man of his race has ever inscribed his name on the Pantheon of human excellence, either mental or moral."

Do me a favor and look up the word, "smitten".  Saying someone is "smitten" in skin is not indicator of race or color you idiot!

As far as Mamonidies, his writings are full of contradictions.  It's said that he converted to Islam in his latter years.  It was written in his "Guide for the Preplexed" that Mamonidies disfavored Turks as well as Sub Saharan Africans.  Understand that he mentions nothing about the "Curse of Ham" as it relates to African people in his writings.

I'm sure he was also aware that Moses himself was married to a Cushite woman, and would be careful to attempt to label an entire people as those who would interpret his writings would have it.  What did happen to Miriam anyway when she chided her brother about his wife?

« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 11:20:55 AM by Yochanan Zev »

fake plastic trees

« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2006, 12:57:08 PM »

you are a cursed being

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2006, 12:59:56 PM »
White men are not cursed.. perhaps just you.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2006, 12:21:34 PM »
So Miriam chided Moses because he married a beautiful woman, Zippora, the same woman he was married to before?
Then why did G-d "smite" Miriam's skin with leporacy and cast out of the camp?  So  then what would be the intention of the irony?

You'll find it easier to dig if you use a shovel!  :D

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2006, 03:14:06 AM »
I don't like the choices.
I'm not in favor of race mixing.
But species mixing of white and negro is sick and disgusting beastiality.
Humans should stick with humans and monkeys should stick with monkeys.
Have you seen the freaks that come out of inter species couples?
They look like they were roasted in a giant pot.
They look like they came out of exploded diarrhea (or diarrhea exploded from a horse's rectum).

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2006, 08:56:54 PM »
Race is inconsequential. Regardless of race, one can be righteous. I wouldn't support race mixing simply because it puts unnecessary pressure on the child. The mixed kids generally have more trouble making friends and are more easily outcast. It can also be problematic if they embrace the lesser culture of one parent(ie: a mixed kid embracing black culture).

If some white women wants to be with a black man it is a tragedy but we live in a free country.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2006, 04:36:31 AM »
They look like they came out of exploded diarrhea (or diarrhea exploded from a horse's rectum).

;D Yes but in this day and age, where it's fashionable to do all manner of unclean things, when it's okay to abort unborn babies and for sodomites to marry each other and smear the wedding cake on each other's rectums on the honeymoon, it doesn't surprise me that white women want to give birth to such abominations.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2006, 09:39:25 AM »
I don't like the choices.
I'm not in favor of race mixing.
But species mixing of white and negro is sick and disgusting beastiality.
Humans should stick with humans and monkeys should stick with monkeys.

I demand you take that back immediately, my girlfriend is mixed race. I am offended.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2006, 04:46:22 PM »
HaShem, in my opinion, put different peoples on His Earth for a specific reason.  If He wanted everyone to be the same, He'd, as Communist "Utopian" infection stipulates, would have made us all one race.  I think it is not the person's fault who comes from a mixed relationship but one must not encourage such actions.  Each race, culture etc. are different have different culture, different history which, in my opinion, should be respected and hold pride in their own right.  I find it insulting how if a Black openly speaks of Black Pride and spews true racism it is publically acceptable, in education, in politics, all over the media are held as something to be looked up to.  Now if a white holds any pride in his/her heritage, ethnicity and wishes to be with like they are falsely labeled a "racist" by their own.  Such a sad state.  I couldn't even date a woman that has ever been with a shvartza. 

The warped "culture" today pumps out so much propaganda towards white women to be "tolerant" and embrace "diversity" to the point that they must sleep with animals to be considered "open minded" and not a "racist".  Then again, any woman with a functioning brain would see through the Liberal lies and have some self respect and pride.  All the rap harrah promotes it, the movies make the blacks now to be the heros, supermen of our time and the television, in all areas from the news to reality shows, pushes the blacks with white agenda.  "Hating Whitey" - D. Horowitz.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2006, 10:31:06 PM »
I can't vote.

My wife is Hispanic so our four chldren are part English, German, Italian, Mongolian, Slavic and Hispanic.  Being the family tree comes from Odessa, where there was a large Jewish population, no doubt some Jewish "blood" in there too.

But there isn't any Afrocoon in the fambly tree. Blacks were cursed by God for a reason.

We got beautiful and talented children.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2006, 11:19:01 PM »
I can't vote.

My wife is Hispanic so our four chldren are part English, German, Italian, Mongolian, Slavic and Hispanic.  Being the family tree comes from Odessa, where there was a large Jewish population, no doubt some Jewish "blood" in there too.

But there isn't any Afrocoon in the fambly tree. Blacks were cursed by G-d for a reason.

Well, the question is "Is the phenomenon of blacks-on-blondes to be admired?". I am sure that in your opinion it is not to be admired and you can answer appropriately.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
    • Niggermania
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2006, 11:31:13 PM »
I can't vote.

But there isn't any Afrocoon in the fambly tree. Blacks were cursed by G-d for a reason.

Well, the question is "Is the phenomenon of blacks-on-blondes to be admired?". I am sure that in your opinion it is not to be admired and you can answer appropriately.

I am sorry, I don't visit beastiality sites.

The thought makes me wretch.
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2006, 08:42:11 AM »
Rapterman, thanks: "there isn't any Afrocoon in the fambly tree. Blacks were cursed by G-d for a reason."  Thanks for making me laugh. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2006, 05:45:47 PM »

I demand you take that back immediately, my girlfriend is mixed race. I am offended.

well, inter racial mixing is different from inter species mixing.

what's her race or species?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

fake plastic trees

« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2006, 07:40:20 AM »
half indian

Rhuan

« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2006, 04:40:54 PM »
I just want to post again to remind everyone that I strongly disagree with what is being put forward as common opinion in this topic.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2006, 05:39:46 PM »
I just want to post again to remind everyone that I strongly disagree with what is being put forward as common opinion in this topic.

Are you disputing the fact that white women prefer black men?

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2006, 06:43:52 PM »

Are you disputing the fact that white women prefer black men?

Any sensible person will dispute that absurd non-fact.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 06:58:11 PM by KnightsofEurope »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2006, 06:49:00 AM »
KnightsofEurope, you are right.  It is a non-fact.  The facts are the media has invented "shvartizm": The glorifications and role reversals of blacks/whites in their entirety and in every aspect of society.  If the music and their filth videos glorifies shvartzas with whites as being "cool" with Hellywood doing the same the outcome is logical.  This case is even further displayed by the governments of the West whitewashing, excuse the pun, all the black immorality, rewarding them with more of this and more of that, a warped legal system that says: "we can't give poor Jamian the death penalty for blowing a whole the size of a volkwagon in the owner of the liquorstore after raping and strangling his 14 year old daughter  because this "African-Detroitian" is from a poor broken home and due to the tragic social climate had developed a chemical imbalance which should have been recognized and treated with proper (and expensive) medication and had weekly visits to a psychiatrist for "mental healing" etc. etc." by dumbing down the educational system so much to cater to "black history" and its social ramifications of placing so much pressure on whites, especially white women, to "embrace diversity" and tolerate culture distroying "multiculturalism" via promoting the garbage of society. (which for the most part alway turns out to be black).....the end result is blame or hate "Ol-Whitey".

White HO's like black men because they are "embracing" diversity.  Thanks the marxist glorification of rap music and its urban ghetto sub-culture stupid white Biaches feel it very nice to finally have a pet their IQ will be superior to, like a big dog: the shvartza knows that she'll drive, she'll feed, she'll pay, she'll put out and in the end the pet will run away, most likely after "de Ho" becomes pregnant with half niglet bastard child.....for another dumb white ho to repeat the animal's mating rituals......  The worst part of all, thanks to the marxists; shvartzas, homosexuals and all the other sub human filth are now meeting all the "progressive" requirements to be "special" and claim all the social, economic and legal rewards theirin.  White ladies like white men, White tatooed, drug using, gold digging gutter trash like shvartzas...the worst, thanks to the above, is this segment is growing because of the dumbing down of America...  "J.Phillip Rushton PhD - "Race Evolution and Behavior"....great book...

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
    • Niggermania
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2006, 08:11:33 AM »
White HO's like black men because they are "embracing" diversity.  Thanks the marxist glorification of rap music and its urban ghetto sub-culture stupid white Biaches feel it very nice to finally have a pet their IQ will be superior to, like a big dog: the shvartza knows that she'll drive, she'll feed, she'll pay, she'll put out and in the end the pet will run away, most likely after "de Ho" becomes pregnant with half niglet bastard child.....for another dumb white ho to repeat the animal's mating rituals......

And we are taught to embrace n¡ggerism as a culture.

Two years ago I was working for a large corporation where one of the secretaries, they called them office assistants, got pregnant for the third time.

She was classic ho material; 40 lbs overweight, bleached blond hair with dark roots showing, living in public housing (you have any idea what public housing is like in Saint Louis?), purchased food with food stamps, had a tramp stamp tattoo'd across her lower back above her ass and, drum roll please, she had already sh¡tted out two half breed n¡glets from two different baby daddy's.

It was with disgust that I heard she got knocked up a THIRD TIME by yet another baby daddy and what disgusted me even more is this event was celebrated around the office as if it were a good thing.

She be in a fambly way.

Dogs in heat gentlemen, dogs in heat.

Several months into her pregnancy she lost the baby and this is what cost me my job.

I guess it was a medical mess and management suggested we pass the plate to take up an offering for flowers and sh¡t as if this were some kind of tragedy.

Normally I would be the first to contribute to something like this but I couldn't take it anymore.  When the plate came to me I said, loud enough for people around me to hear, I was not going to give as her abortion was something we should all be celebrating.  Dead silence in the office, could have heard a pin drop.

Single motherhood with lots of babies from different fathers who disappear is something America celebrates?

I refused to give anything. Some called me "judgemental".  So?

America could afford Typical [censored] Behavior "TNB" as long as the behavior was confined to [censored] but when whites start acting like [censored] we are in trouble.