Author Topic: Vile Jew Hater and Muslim Convert: The Filthy Hussain Yee  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
Vile Jew Hater and Muslim Convert: The Filthy Hussain Yee
« on: March 15, 2013, 06:45:49 PM »
Hussain Yee: "a Malaysian national of Chinese descent and a lecture on Islam and former Buddhist who lectures regularly in the Asia-Pacific region. His lectures on Islam are frequently aired on Peace TV"

I saw this clown's videos on YT, he has made dozens of anti-Jewish videos, some anti-Christian ones too, but in each video he fails to prove any valid point, because his lousy speeches have no point to begin with. Certainly, I wouldn't post his extremely slanderous and lying anti-Jewish videos here, still I chose a video about 9/11, this is how this lousy wag justifies his Muslim brothers:

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Vile Jew Hater and Muslim Convert: The Filthy Hussain Yee
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 06:50:51 PM »
You want to talk about pagans? Oh, we can talk about pagans, come to the Jewish section.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 06:56:58 PM »
You want to talk about pagans? Oh, we can talk about pagans, come to the Jewish section.

I don't understand Ephraim? Are you giving me the attitude or you are really answering the question?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 06:59:11 PM »
Jews celebrating the 9/11 attack? WTF!?!? What a bunch of crap. I can remember 9/11 if it was yesterday. I was a 9 year old boy, and i saw a burning building, and i saw thousands of Islamic parasites dancing on the streets on the national television celebrate the death of thousands of innocent people, and i asked my mom why this people where celebrate this?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 07:03:19 PM »
Why did you ask me about pagans?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 07:05:58 PM »
Jews celebrating the 9/11 attack? WTF!?!? What a bunch of crap. I can remember 9/11 if it was yesterday. I was a 9 year old boy, and i saw a burning building, and i saw thousands of Islamic parasites dancing on the streets on the national television celebrate the death of thousands of innocent people, and i asked my mom why this people where celebrate this?

Well this looney is spreading propaganda against Jews at first, it is his main focus, about Christians a little less, but anyway that is all lying propaganda only, all his speeches are an absurdity. Take a look at his supporters :::D :::D :::D

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 07:10:39 PM »
Why did you ask me about pagans?

The Antichrist topic is locked, as you can see.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 07:45:14 PM »
Well this looney is spreading propaganda against Jews at first, it is his main focus, about Christians a little less, but anyway that is all lying propaganda only, all his speeches are an absurdity. Take a look at his supporters :::D :::D :::D

He is nuts. He don't talk about facts, he talks about his own stupid, retarded opinions!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 07:53:14 PM »
He is nuts. He don't talk about facts, he talks about his own stupid, retarded opinions!

Remember your thread about medications? Maybe I should have called this thread like that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 because Hussain Yee needs some medicament, a strong remedy for his crazy brain...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 08:00:57 PM »
Remember your thread about medications? Maybe I should have called this thread like that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 because Hussain Yee needs some medicament, a strong remedy for his crazy brain...
Yeah, that really was an odd thread, huh?

Like a setup maybe?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 08:01:45 PM »

Can someone give Hussain Yee his medications? That was the name of the thread, only with another name in it now...  :::D

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2013, 08:08:02 PM »
Can someone give Hussain Yee his medications?

Yep, that would be the correct and accurate title :laugh:

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2013, 08:11:24 PM »

Like a setup maybe?

What? It was maybe for entertaining purpose but not a setup. Ask the author of the thread though...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 08:15:38 PM »
What? It was maybe for entertaining purpose but not a setup. Ask the author of the thread though...
You're pretty good! How much info did you get off of people?

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 08:17:32 PM »
You're pretty good! How much info did you get off of people?

What info? Did I ask you any info? Nope! What are you talking about?

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 08:24:42 PM »
To finish this confusing posts with a conclusion, a Serbian saying widely used when one person says one thing, but the other person understands it as something totally opposite, and misinterprets it, while the third person has a third point of view  ha ha ha ha.

"It is not known who drinks and who pays!"

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 08:25:59 PM »

Like a setup maybe?
Haha!!!! A setup? LOL! The whole topic i made about the medications was just ment to be funny, nothing more... Setup huh?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2013, 12:55:33 AM »
Haha!!!! A setup? LOL! The whole topic i made about the medications was just ment to be funny, nothing more... Setup huh?
You think these acts are funny? What about the person you setup?!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2013, 02:11:22 AM »

You may or may not know this, and those who do are probably tired of hearing me say it... But my brother was killed on 9/11 in the WTC Tower #1. He worked on the 105th floor of the tower and his entire office did not escape the destruction. My brother was Jewish and it burns me when people make this accusation. G-d forbid anyone make such a comment before my face, else I may not be able to restrain my emotion.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 AM »
I have read what you have posted about your brother, Muman. And it hurts me very much when anyone says that Jews planned 9/11 and conspired to blame it on moslims. It's such a vile stupid thing for anyone to say. Not just vile and stupid. It's just absolutely EVIL!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 02:22:20 AM »
I guess he listened to Imamu Baraka too much saying "Who knew da World Trade Center was gonna get bombed?".

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2013, 08:00:21 AM »
Hussain Yee is full of absurdity, one of them is "Jews have gone so far against Allah's commands"
and " All non-muslims are extreme, only Islam is peaceful"

He is on some heavy drugs.