Author Topic: Jtf now has 666 members  (Read 9936 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jtf now has 666 members/all roads lead to rome...
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2007, 03:55:37 PM »
here play with this one for awhile...

the hebrew lettering for 666 is tav reish samech vav... or tarsu or tarsav... very close to one of the zodiacal signs... tarus or the bull... also close to the name of one of the 70 nations listed in parshat noach... one of the sons of yefet was tarsus... he is identified by aryeh kaplan in his living torah as... spain... and as most torah jews know... spain was the home of the creation of the concept of the spanish inquisition... and in 1492 on tisha b'av was the sight of the expulsion of all of spanish jewry...

little known however was that it was also the home of the ignatius loyola creator and founder of the jesuit movement in 1540... (see vaticanassassins.org)... this group is responsible for all of the bloodshed of jews and other innocents over the course of the last 500 years in what has been historically called the counter-reformation launched by the vatican under this slime jesuit direction...

spain is also the current day source of all our tzorot stemming from oslo... as the madrid conference in '92 was rammed down our throats there by the evil bush sr. which has led to the debacle of the road map back to aushwitz under his equally evil son dubya...... and whose king... king carlos holds himself to be the rightful claimant to the crown and heir to the throne of the original crusader kingdom of jerusalem on har habayit... and as such... spain is but the long arm of rome which is under the sway of the vatican slime...

and so once again i have proven to you that the beast is rome... the beast resides behind the walls of the vatican... nik. out...

;DThats interesting.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Jtf now has 666 members
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2007, 04:02:33 PM »
Today Jesuits are very liberal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2007, 04:08:51 PM »
Probably shouldn't have started this thread. It might be the old 666 devil buggering up the server. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2007, 04:18:31 PM »
Your right it just slowed down
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2007, 04:21:24 PM »
Slow's not the word. It took me 2hrs to connect once and that lasted 5 minutes, then an hour to reconnect. You should have heard my language! :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2007, 05:53:09 PM »
Slow's not the word. It took me 2hrs to connect once and that lasted 5 minutes, then an hour to reconnect. You should have heard my language! :laugh:
:laugh: i know

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2007, 07:26:03 PM »
From me' Rabbi on the www.RevealTheEssence.com forum

6 is represents falsehood. If you take hebrew word for false "sheker"
its reduced numerical value is 6. The number 9 represents truth. If you
take the hebrew word for truth "emes" its reduced numerical value is 9.
(And any number mutliplied by 9 will have a reduced numerical value of
9. This is only true of the number 9. This represents truth, which
makes everything true.)

When you take three sixes (666) you get a reduced nemerical value of 9!
(6+6+6=18 1+8=9) This is because falsehood can only stand up with one
or two lines, but once you have three lines, the falsehood betrays
itself, and reveals the truth behind it.

I think this is why evil hates this number, for it betrays the truth
that is their undoing.

We love the number 666! The hebrew year (5)666 was a famous date for
the end of exile, and a great chassidic discourse began that year (and
contiued for 2 1/2 years!), and so it is known as the discourse of 666.

And the book our course is based on Shaar HaYichud has 54 chapters!
That is 3 rows of 3 sixes 666, 666, 666 = 54 the number of chapters in
this book! And 5+4=9 This is truth from every angle (or angel)!
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2007, 06:30:06 PM »
so what you are saying is that 666 is really 333 or 999... which of course besides being absurd misses the point we are discussing here entirely... that point being... 666... come on let's deal with this number and only this number... and nowhere in the judaism that i've ever learned is 666 ever mentioned... it's only brought down in one of those other testaments... the false ones... but i will grant you that the year 5666 is intriguing... (1906)...  but it wasn't a great year for us in the end... and you know why...? BECAUSE WE WEREN'T REDEEMED!!! nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 06:34:26 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."