Author Topic: A reminder.  (Read 3584 times)

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
A reminder.
« on: July 15, 2007, 07:25:08 AM »
"Those who cannot debate, defame"

Kahane

Perhaps we should all think of this before posting abuse and insults.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A reminder.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 03:47:56 PM »
I like that quote.

When some people debate they are proving an arguement wrong, so the other person will take what they say-even if it is polite- as offensive. Is this still considered defaming?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 03:58:37 PM »
I like that quote.

When some people debate they are proving an arguement wrong, so the other person will take what they say-even if it is polite- as offensive. Is this still considered defaming?

No.  Defamation is like saying, "you're a stupid, camel jockey, towelheaded piece of excrement."

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 04:02:41 PM »
If there is a reason to go with the insult, for me it turns into an arguement simply flowered by adjectives.........

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 05:10:46 PM »
Too much defaming and not enough debating has been going on on this forum.

ftf

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 05:15:39 PM »
I agree with you fully on this Nic. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 05:23:05 PM »
Um....I think i've missed a lot of things, everything seems dead and limp.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 06:21:26 PM »
Too much defaming and not enough debating has been going on on this forum.

Oy!  I should know. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 08:58:42 PM »
I am seeing lots of debating on here. We must humiliate and defame our enemies. Kahane called arabs and shvartzas lots of names so don't go there.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2007, 07:05:07 AM »
How can we gain respect unless we treat others, however low and insignificant, with respect also. By intelligent debate we will attract intelligent people and not StørmFrønt Nazis.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2007, 10:00:23 AM »
"How can we gain respect unless we treat others, however low and insignificant, with respect also. By intelligent debate we will attract intelligent people and not StørmFrønt Nazis."

I'm going to treat every Muslim that comes to this forum with a complete and utter lack of respect. I'm going to mock the Muslim and treat him with derision. I'm going to demean and insult Islam every chance I get.

You know why ?

Because Islam doesn't deserve to be respected, and Muslims are my enemy.

You want to respectfully debate Muslims ?

Fine.

Just don't tell me I have to, or even should, play by your rules.

I don't appreciate being told I should treat Islam or Muslims with respect or civility.

That's not the JTF message.

In fact, the freedom to unhesitatingly and unmercifully give Islam the bashing it so richly deserves, is what makes this forum so unique, enjoyable and liberating in comparison with the countless other politically correct alternatives out there.

If, as you contend, this attracts 'Storm Fronters', that's something we'll just have to deal with. The wannabe Nazis will easily be outted and banned. 

In any event, Chaim has already stated his opinion, and JTF policy on this matter, so it's pointless to keep dredging it up.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2007, 11:13:44 AM »
It is better to show a muslim the light and make him renounce Islam than driving him to suicide. Debating Muslims trains our skills for debating non-muslim liberals.

newman

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2007, 11:26:45 AM »
"It is better to show a muslim the light and make him renounce Islam"

I know you mean well, but consider this:

If 100,000 missionaries worked 24/7 at converting muslims (assuming they weren't killed) it would still be mathematically impossible to convert enough to stop them being a threat....they breed too quick.

I understand your point of view, and you're welcome to use the approach of your choice when dealing with these animals. I, however will use the approach of MY choice..........and I choose the Muck method.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2007, 11:38:04 AM »
"It is better to show a muslim the light and make him renounce Islam"

I know you mean well, but consider this:

If 100,000 missionaries worked 24/7 at converting muslims (assuming they weren't killed) it would still be mathematically impossible to convert enough to stop them being a threat....they breed too quick.

I understand your point of view, and you're welcome to use the approach of your choice when dealing with these animals. I, however will use the approach of MY choice..........and I choose the Muck method.

You will therefore gain no respect or following from the average American.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2007, 11:45:27 AM »
Maybe not your respect. Maybe even not the respect of the average American, although that's debatable, and I don't know who appointed you the spokesman for the 'average American'.

In any event, at least I'll have my self-respect.

Here's something I want to ask you.

Do you truly respect Islam and Muslims ?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2007, 12:00:56 PM »
There is a time and place to defame and it works

And there is a time and place to debate and it works.

It's not all or none either way. Choose wisely when and how you do it.

However, if you choose to defame, be smart on how to express it because there are young impressionable teenagers on this forum.  The potty mouth isn't a way to show class and intelligence.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2007, 12:15:23 PM »
Maybe not your respect. Maybe even not the respect of the average American, although that's debatable, and I don't know who appointed you the spokesman for the 'average American'.

In any event, at least I'll have my self-respect.

Here's something I want to ask you.

Do you truly respect Islam and Muslims ?

1) I am not American, but I feel an "average American" would be a good benchmark.
2) I do not respect Islam but I respect Muslims as people who need saving. God teaches us to love everybody and he teaches FORGIVENESS which can, much as you may deny it, can and SHOULD be applied to muslims.

newman

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2007, 02:45:22 PM »
I don't think Torah Instructs us to love EVERYBODY

Do you love hitler?

Do you love ted bundy?

Do you love child molesters?

Do you love those who shout "kill the Jews" in their mosques?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2007, 03:50:16 PM »
You know when i first came to this forum, there were those who insulted me and wished my family and I could be "lynched from our house". Yeah, sure, this DEFINITLY made me see the light?!?! I don't think so. It makes an arguement seem weak and pathetic if all it consists of is swear words, what do they provide as evidential backup, nothing.

Muslims may not be able to convert and leave Islam but if their hating and ignorance can be diminished by even the slightest amount then i believe that to be a sucess. Turning muslims into what Yacov would call, "Not a real" Muslim, who doesn't call for the death of all non-muslims is a good step into revealling the truth and truly distinguishing the evil haters who do not want to respect anyone!

Muck Defuslims its nice to see how you take enjoyment in abusing those who you haven't given a chance. A person maybe a Muslim but before you see what they have to say you automatically affront them, who would then even bother listening to what you have to say. People are born muslims, they haven't made a choice, help them -not by sucking up to them, no- by debating you can open up a better understanding.
You may be all about the "force" but force doesn't do anything when it isn't righteous and insulting is not good.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2007, 01:51:30 AM »
This thread is getting pretty humorous.

We have someone that isn't an American acting as spokesman for the 'average American'.

We have someone that doesn't respect Islam saying Muslims should be treated with love and respect, as this is a way of 'forgiving'.

We have an ex-Muslim (or perhaps a current Muslim) that laughs at the 'stupidity' of JTFers who believe that Islam calls for the death, forced conversion or dhimmitude of non-mooozies (why'd you delete that post Sarah ? ).

We have an ex-Muslim (or current Muslim) that cries for the poor Muslims that I am so cruelly abusing and not giving a chance to.  Boo-freaking-hoo.

Sort of reminds me of that insane quote of Golda Meir that all the moron liberals love to continually repeat:

"We can forgive you for killing our sons, but can never forgive you for making us kill yours."

Well, this Jew doesn't subscribe to that bullshiite.

I can get over having to kill mooozies, but I'll never forgive them for killing my people.

That's the way Muck sees things, and that's why Muck is going to continue to insult Islam and moozies and treat them with absolute contempt and utter disrespect. And I'm going to be smiling when I do so.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2007, 03:44:35 AM »
We have an ex-Muslim (or perhaps a current Muslim) that laughs at the 'stupidity' of JTFers who believe that Islam calls for the death, forced conversion or dhimmitude of non-mooozies (why'd you delete that post Sarah ? ).

Firstly Muck I didn't say anything of the sort! You have completely twisted EVERYTHING i had posted before. I said that i thought it was a stupid -did not say any person on this forum was stupid- idea to think that a Muslim who doesn't believe in killing non-muslims, is not a "Real Muslim". What are they then, a fake one?
That was my question to Chaim, questioning this idea and that of being a moderate Muslim.
Why I deleted it...............because i thought it was a waste of question and I was being stupid. After reading your post, it was quite clear that i was contradicting myself and i thank you for telling me that, so i modified my question.

We have an ex-Muslim (or current Muslim) that cries for the poor Muslims that I am so cruelly abusing and not giving a chance to.  Boo-freaking-hoo.
I'm not crying for them.
If a man comes up to you and he is a Muslim and questions JTF, and before you even answer him you punch him in the face and then walk away, is that how things should be done? It defies the whole point of JTF and Chaim's goal to spread the TRUTH, you aren't spreading by directly insulting you're just covering the truth with DIRT. If thats the way you like it, good for you, i hope you have a happy life revelling  in your anger and hatred.

You are a Jew, live up to your standards.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 04:31:14 AM by Sarah »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2007, 04:23:23 AM »
I'm not crying for them.
If a man comes up to you and he is a muslim and questions JTF, and before you even answer him you punch him in the face and then walk away, is that how things should be done? It defies the whole point of JTF and Chaims goal to spread the TRUTH, you aren't spreading by directly insulting you're just covering the truth with DIRT. If thats the way you like it, good for you, i hope you have a happy life releashing in your anger and hatred.

You are a jew, live up to your standards.

GREAT post, Sarah

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2007, 04:32:18 AM »
I'm not crying for them.
If a man comes up to you and he is a muslim and questions JTF, and before you even answer him you punch him in the face and then walk away, is that how things should be done? It defies the whole point of JTF and Chaims goal to spread the TRUTH, you aren't spreading by directly insulting you're just covering the truth with DIRT. If thats the way you like it, good for you, i hope you have a happy life releashing in your anger and hatred.

You are a jew, live up to your standards.

GREAT post, Sarah
Thanks, i just had to correct 5 spelling mistakes in it though...... :)