Author Topic: Quranimals attack on Boston Marathon with two bombs!  (Read 18011 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Quranimals attack on Boston Marathon with two bombs!
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2013, 08:19:09 PM »
OK, NO MORE BOMBS IN THE US!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2013, 10:16:10 PM »
I think it was some screwball like another McVeigh type.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2013, 10:19:43 PM »
I think it was some screwball like another McVeigh type.
No, it was a muzzy!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2013, 11:16:32 PM »
A Saudi Arabian national on a Student Visa!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2013, 11:39:32 PM »
Filthy muslims
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2013, 11:44:49 PM »
OK we now know it was muslims who did this:

---------------------
President Barack Obama warned Americans in a brief statement Monday evening not to jump to conclusions before authorities find out who committed the crime. "We will find out who did this," Obama said in an appearance in the White House briefing room. "Any responsible individuals, any responsible groups will feel the full weight of justice." A White House official said the incident is being treated as an act of terror.
-------------------------

It is not just a crime; it is an act of WAR!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/dozens-people-injured-explosion-boston-marathon-190955311.html

Had this been an infidel, obongo would have had him hanged and shot.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2013, 01:24:53 AM »
Could it be North Koreans??

By the looks of it, its a trademark jihadi style terror act

Mantras for those who lost their lives, and for those injured.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2013, 03:34:27 AM »
The pattern of the terrorism is such that even if the N. Koreans are involved they would have got it executed ultimately through the muslamic terrorists.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2013, 03:41:15 AM »
Standard speeches after a terrorist strike:
1. This is a cowardly act.
2. We will stand united against such forces
3. Let us maintain calm
4. We will not bow down to terrorist.
5. We will get to the root of this
6. We will not let culprits go unpunished
7. Investigation has been set up and the report will come in a record time of 6 months
8. Let us not make judgements before any clue of who did what
9. Terror has no color, race, religion please
10. Such act will not be tolerated in our country.
11. Such  act will be prevented in the country.

meanwhile... millions of young muslims join jihad every week, planning to bludgeon non-muslims.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2013, 04:30:21 AM »
Standard speeches after a terrorist strike:
1. This is a cowardly act.
2. We will stand united against such forces
3. Let us maintain calm
4. We will not bow down to terrorist.
5. We will get to the root of this
6. We will not let culprits go unpunished
7. Investigation has been set up and the report will come in a record time of 6 months
8. Let us not make judgements before any clue of who did what
9. Terror has no color, race, religion please
10. Such act will not be tolerated in our country.
11. Such  act will be prevented in the country.

meanwhile... millions of young muslims join jihad every week, planning to bludgeon non-muslims.

Do not jump to conclusions before authorities find out who committed the crime. "We will find out who did this,"
 :jump:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2013, 06:08:33 AM »
They are going to blame it on white conservatives Christians if it ends up being some white anti gun guy.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2013, 08:35:49 AM »
Well whoever did this were a bunch of cowards. They should be executed. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2013, 08:51:55 AM »
I was right.
It was a filthy muslim!

This beast asked cops: "did anyone die?"
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/fbi_grills_saudi_man_XaT5rE40LDdAH44vMFOEXM
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2013, 08:53:21 AM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2013, 10:22:50 AM »
I think it would be wise to wait a bit more before we blame the muslims. There are other nutcrackers in America you know that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2013, 11:31:59 AM »
I think it would be wise to wait a bit more before we blame the muslims. There are other nutcrackers in America you know that.

did you read the article I posted?
It was a smelly Saudi camel.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2013, 11:51:40 AM »
did you read the article I posted?
It was a smelly Saudi camel.
I read and just from reading the article I am not 100% certain that he is involved.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2013, 12:04:44 PM »
Apparently the culprit was an evil mathemetician...  it's no coincidence that yesterday was the birthday of famous mathemetician Leonhard Euler

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-04/happy-birthday-brilliant-mathematician-leonhard-euler

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2013, 12:11:17 PM »
had it been right wing terror, they would have made it public by now. There cud be Syrian/Iranian/Paki hand in this.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2013, 01:25:56 PM »
had it been right wing terror, they would have made it public by now. There cud be Syrian/Iranian/Paki hand in this.

This has the prints of a typical style that has been adopted by pak trained terrorists in South Asia. If they are not trained by LeT/HM in pak666, I will be standing most surprised.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2013, 02:17:21 PM »
This is terrible news. I'd be surprised if it was north korea but this is likely an islam assault.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2013, 02:28:01 PM »
This has the prints of a typical style that has been adopted by pak trained terrorists in South Asia. If they are not trained by LeT/HM in pak666, I will be standing most surprised.

new revelations are definitely pointing towards Paki angle. Use of pressure cookers, placing the bombs in trashcan, use of ball bearings/nails...is regularly used for bombing in India by Muslims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbai_serial_train_blasts_investigations#The_Cooker_Handles

The Cooker Handles

Police sift through blast sites and find pressure cooker handles and parts of aluminium lids in all the seven compartments, Shops from where cookers were sold traced.

Terrorists divide themselves into seven groups, two Indians and one Pakistani. Each group carries one pressure cooker in black Rexine bag, covered with newspapers. Planters get off at Churchgate station and use the subway that connects the platforms to board train.

Controlled Blasts Kill at Least 22 At Busy Markets in New Delhi
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2008-09-14/world/36859909_1_small-bombs-three-more-bombs-new-delhi

The bombs were placed in trash cans and on bicycles in a downtown park and bazaars teeming with weekend shoppers.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 02:38:47 PM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2013, 03:33:27 PM »
on facebook profile of an Indian muslim politician:

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2013, 04:02:07 PM »
new revelations are definitely pointing towards Paki angle. Use of pressure cookers, placing the bombs in trashcan, use of ball bearings/nails...is regularly used for bombing in India by Muslims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbai_serial_train_blasts_investigations#The_Cooker_Handles

The Cooker Handles

Police sift through blast sites and find pressure cooker handles and parts of aluminium lids in all the seven compartments, Shops from where cookers were sold traced.

Terrorists divide themselves into seven groups, two Indians and one Pakistani. Each group carries one pressure cooker in black Rexine bag, covered with newspapers. Planters get off at Churchgate station and use the subway that connects the platforms to board train.

Controlled Blasts Kill at Least 22 At Busy Markets in New Delhi
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2008-09-14/world/36859909_1_small-bombs-three-more-bombs-new-delhi

The bombs were placed in trash cans and on bicycles in a downtown park and bazaars teeming with weekend shoppers.

You are correct.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2013, 04:21:05 PM »
At this time there doesn't seem to be anything but speculation as to who did this. I agree that it looks like Islamic terrorism, but I am not going to state it out loud because in the past I have been wrong. I remember the 1996 Atlanta bombing and at the time I suspected islamic terrorists, but it turned out to be domestic terrorists.

Yesterday when the Saudi national story was making the rounds I discussed the situation with my co-workers basically saying I believed it was islamic jihadi terror, but now I am seeing that most sources report that the saudi man was a cold-lead which did not result in any clear linkage to the attack.

I hope we know more about what happened soon..

Remember the 1996 bombing, I remember it like it was yesterday...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Olympic_Park_bombing

The Centennial Olympic Park Bombing was a terrorist bombing on July 27, 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States during the 1996 Summer Olympics, the first of four committed by Eric Robert Rudolph.[1] Two people died, and 111 were injured.

Centennial Olympic Park was designed as the "town square" of the Olympics, and thousands of spectators had gathered for a late concert by the band Jack Mack and the Heart Attack. Sometime after midnight, Rudolph planted a green U.S. military ALICE pack (field pack) containing three pipe bombs surrounded by nails underneath a bench near the base of a concert sound tower. He then left the area. The pack had a directed charge and could have done more damage but it was slightly moved at some point.[2] It used a steel plate as a directional device.[3] Investigators were later to tie the Sandy Springs and Otherside bombs together with this first device because all were propelled by nitroglycerin dynamite, used an alarm clock and Rubbermaid containers, and contained steel plates.[4]

Security guard Richard Jewell discovered the bag and alerted Georgia Bureau of Investigation officers. Jewell and other security guards began clearing the immediate area so that a bomb squad could investigate the suspicious package. The bomb detonated before all spectators could leave the area.

Alice Hawthorne, 44, of Albany, Georgia, was killed in the explosion when a nail from the bomb penetrated her skull. A Turkish cameraman, Melih Uzunyol, 40, had a fatal heart attack while running to the scene.[5] The bomb wounded 111 others.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14