Author Topic: Quranimals attack on Boston Marathon with two bombs!  (Read 18012 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Quranimals attack on Boston Marathon with two bombs!
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2013, 04:33:20 PM »
on facebook profile of an Indian muslim politician:

Muslamics are perverts. On this sad occasion they are expressing all sorts of happiness at most of the places.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2013, 05:35:48 PM »
This must be a Islamic attack. If you look at attacks from Nazi's, ore Communists/Anarchists, they choce specific targets, like a synagogue, a gay-bar, a bank etc... They like to kill specific people. When you look at the Islamic attacks, they just wanne get a lot of numbers. The more death the better. Muslims, Jews, Blacks, White's....
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2013, 05:39:59 PM »
For an example, Breivik's attack. He tried to destroy the Norwegian ruling party, by killing there members one by one. If you look to the attack like in Boston, you realy see a typical Islamic attack.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2013, 05:49:58 PM »
For an example, Breivik's attack. He tried to destroy the Norwegian ruling party, by killing there members one by one. If you look to the attack like in Boston, you realy see a typical Islamic attack.

Yes, the nature of the attack is definetely quranimal. There is some good news though, I read that Muslims are being chased out of communities and mosques are being torched as a result of this  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2013, 05:51:15 PM »
Yes, the nature of the attack is definetely quranimal. There is some good news though, I read that Muslims are being chased out of communities and mosques are being torched as a result of this  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Didnt hear about this... Where is this happening?  :dance:

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2013, 05:52:41 PM »
Didnt hear about this... Where is this happening?  :dance:

Apparently in north eastern America mostly, some Muslimes have even been threatened by armed men

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2013, 06:15:51 PM »
This must be a Islamic attack. If you look at attacks from Nazi's, ore Communists/Anarchists, they choce specific targets, like a synagogue, a gay-bar, a bank etc... They like to kill specific people. When you look at the Islamic attacks, they just wanne get a lot of numbers. The more death the better. Muslims, Jews, Blacks, White's....

The Olympic bombing was not Islamic... He attacked an evening concert event at the Olympics...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2013, 06:16:45 PM »
Muslamics are perverts. On this sad occasion they are expressing all sorts of happiness at most of the places.

Just because they are happy doesn't mean that they did it. For example we all celebrated the Iranian earthquake, but does that mean we are responsible for it?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2013, 07:01:03 PM »
I read and just from reading the article I am not 100% certain that he is involved.

well, he was obviously too damn stupid to have plotted it.
but I"m almost certain it was plotted and executed by muslims.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2013, 08:44:05 PM »
When the animals are caught, they should be tortured unmercifully in order to get more information out of them.  Applying enough pain will break them down.  And certain injections will help.  Like I'm gonna worry about how much pain they'll be suffering????!  We need to know who they are, who helped them, who their friends are, what groups they are affiliated with, what other bombings are being planned, etc. etc. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2013, 09:27:11 PM »
When the animals are caught, they should be tortured unmercifully in order to get more information out of them.  Applying enough pain will break them down.  And certain injections will help.  Like I'm gonna worry about how much pain they'll be suffering????!  We need to know who they are, who helped them, who their friends are, what groups they are affiliated with, what other bombings are being planned, etc. etc.

you mean you want some soldier to take an eye-dropper full of water and drip it in the terrorist's nose?
that would be considered torture.
You should be nice like those muslims and just cut innocent people's heads' off.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2013, 09:48:10 PM »
Amen.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2013, 09:50:10 PM »
you mean you want some soldier to take an eye-dropper full of water and drip it in the terrorist's nose?
that would be considered torture.
You should be nice like those muslims and just cut innocent people's heads' off.
:::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2013, 03:32:15 AM »
quote author=muman613 link=topic=68839.msg591114#msg591114 date=1366150605]
Just because they are happy doesn't mean that they did it. For example we all celebrated the Iranian earthquake, but does that mean we are responsible for it?
[/quote]

We have special reasons to be happy for the Iranian earthquakes because most among us know that the Zionist G_d is responsible for it.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2013, 03:37:51 AM »
quote author=muman613 link=topic=68839.msg591114#msg591114 date=1366150605]

We have special reasons to be happy for the Iranian earthquakes because most among us know that the Zionist G_d is responsible for it.

My understanding of the Jewish position on rejoicing on the downfall of my enemies is this: It is OK to rejoice as long as the reason we are rejoicing is because of the sanctification of Hashems name in this world. By magnifying his name we are bringing his presence into the world, and the peoples of the world will understand that he is the one G-d, the true G-d, and he is the G-d of Israel.

As long as the purpose for our rejoicing is the revelation of his name in the world, and not because of simple revenge or personal justice, I believe it is a mitzvah (commandment) to rejoice in the downfall of the wicked.

Sometimes I have to make sure that my zealousness is not because of my personal desires, but only because it is for the betterment of the world according to the will of Hashem, our G-d. So I explain that the reason I want to witness the destruction of the Iranian menace is so that I can testify to the mighty hand of our G-d in the affairs of his world.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2013, 04:14:45 AM »
So I explain that the reason I want to witness the destruction of the Iranian menace is so that I can testify to the mighty hand of our G-d in the affairs of his world.

That understanding is obvious and correct.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2013, 05:15:14 AM »
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/61370/abdul-rahman-ali-alharbi-meet-the-saudi-man-of-interest-fox-news-wipes-name-story-from-website/

Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi: Meet the Saudi Man of Interest; FOX News Wipes Name, Story From Website

As you know by now, a Saudi national here on a student visa is a “person of interest” in yesterday’s Boston Marathon terrorist attack and also a potential future “great American” in today’s Marco Boob-io immigration amnesty bill. Early today, FOX News and FOX Boston reported the Saudi’s name, but then removed the entire story from all FOX News and FOX affiliate websites because we gotta protect the “Religion of Pieces.” You know that if this was your average White guy–say, Richard Jewell–we’d know everything about him including whether he’s in boxers or briefs by now. But FOX is often “down wit da jihadist struggle” given that its second largest individual shareholder is jihad-lovin’ Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal (that’s why I call it PAWNN–the Prince Al-Waleed News Network). But I saved the FOX News article, which appeared at this link on FOX Boston’s site, and the Saudi’s name and I don’t share the political dhimmi-rectness of FOX News. Here’s the relevant part:

A source close to the investigation confirms to FoxNews.com the man whose apartment was searched is considered a person of interest in the case, and is the same person of interest Fox News confirmed earlier authorities are guarding at a local hospital. The source confirmed to FoxNews.com that the person of interest is Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, a 20-year-old Saudi. His Facebook page identifies him as a current or former student at the New England School of English. He is believed to have entered the country on a student visa.

The source stressed that Alharbi is a person of interest, not a suspect, and said he suffered serious injuries in the explosion. Investigators were seen leaving the Revere house early Tuesday carrying brown paper bags, plastic trash bags and a duffel bag, according to the Associated Press.

By the way, Alharbi’s Facebook page (join me on Facebook) is filled with photos of him at Six Flags Amusement Park (famous for its Muslim Day) and what appears to be a smaller version of the Disney Castle. Was he casing the joints? Do you really think the FBI agents carried out a lot of bags from his apartment because they like used clothes?

What You Get, When You Click on Deleted FOX News Story on Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi

Hmmm . . . why did FOX News remove the story? Maybe Alharbi’s daddy is buds with Prince Al-Waleed, or maybe the Prince called his bud Rupert Murdoch with this demand, like he did about the Muslim riots in France.

That’s how it goes. Alhamdillullah [praise allah].

In any event, I’m sure we’ll be told it’s all a misunderstanding, that this guy had “language and cultural barriers” or some other halal BS like that.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2013, 06:45:46 AM »
Are they still groping in the dark.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2013, 09:06:11 AM »

Who clicked on the 'like' buttons?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2013, 10:24:36 AM »
Who clicked on the 'like' buttons?

Muslamics in order to strengthen their witchcrafthood intensely support and like each other in front of others.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2013, 10:32:23 AM »

but we don't dance like maniacs screaming like cave apes.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2013, 02:26:36 PM »
Are they still groping in the dark.

Hope not any more!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/17/us-usa-explosions-boston-idUSBRE93F06T20130417

Boston bombing suspect arrested: CNN report.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2013, 04:51:04 PM »
Looks like Obama is trying to bury the story like he did in Benghazi

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2013, 08:51:39 PM »
Looks like Obama is trying to bury the story like he did in Benghazi
That's because he does not want America to know who the true enemy is. Its him and his allies.