Author Topic: 3 more arrested in Boston bombing  (Read 2425 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
3 more arrested in Boston bombing
« on: May 01, 2013, 11:42:31 AM »
 http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/05/01/three-additional-people-taken-into-custody-boston-marathon-bombings/dhLzU1e5vfbuhxyjWlBOSP/story.html 

Three additional people arrested in Boston Marathon bombings
E-mail | Print | Comments () 05/01/2013 11:38 AM   

By John R. Ellement and Martin Finucane, Globe Staff

Three college students have been arrested by federal authorities in connection with the Boston Marathon bombings, a Boston police source said this morning.

The Boston police official Twitter account said that three additional “suspects” had been taken into custody.

The three people were connected to Dzokhar Tsarnaev, 19, the surviving bomb suspect, at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, where Tsarnaev was a student. They allegedly helped him after the bombing, a different source told the Globe.

Police said in the tweet that further details would follow. They emphasized that there is no threat to public safety.

Tsarnaev is facing federal charges of using a weapon of mass destruction and malicious destruction of property resulting in death in the twin bombings that struck near the Marathon finish line on April 15.

His brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was killed in a confrontation with police in Watertown several days afterward as the two tried to flee the area. Police say they were trying to subdue him when his brother ran him over in a desperate escape.

Authorities say the two also killed an MIT police officer as they tried to escape. No charges have been filed yet in that case. 

more with video              http://freebeacon.com/three-arrested-in-boston-bombings/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: 3 more arrested in Boston bombing
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 01:56:19 PM »

Three additional people arrested in Boston Marathon bombings

to be provided with steak and cable tv.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 05:16:58 PM »
to be provided with steak and cable tv.

Exactly... The terrorists are always treated 10x better than the victims...

Witness the families of the survivors of the Fort Hood massacre (oh, I mean workplace violence)... They are ignored and refused monetary support while the vile muslim terrorist is pampered in prison, allowed to grow his beard and pray 5 times a day... Is this not an upside down world?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 06:52:42 PM »
Exactly... The terrorists are always treated 10x better than the victims...

Witness the families of the survivors of the Fort Hood massacre (oh, I mean workplace violence)... They are ignored and refused monetary support while the vile muslim terrorist is pampered in prison, allowed to grow his beard and pray 5 times a day... Is this not an upside down world?

especially muslim scum
not only do you have to treat them good, you have to get down on your hands and knees and suck their...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 06:58:53 PM »
Don't say "terrorist", that is racist. say "Muslim American".

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 09:06:23 PM »
Don't say "terrorist", that is racist. say "Muslim American".

Don't say "Muslim American", that is Islamophobic. Say "Americans of Kazakh origin"
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 09:44:59 PM »
Whether or not these jerks assisted in the planning of the attacks... after the knew their friend was responsible, they willfully went in to his dorm to destroy evidence. To try to conceal the proof of the bomber's evidence. His back pack, his lap top. And they lied to police.

You cannot be friends with someone who you know planted bombs that killed people and maimed others. People lost their lives, their limbs. And knowing this, these three jerks tried to help out the murderer. They are no better than him, they deserve to go to prison. It's helping the enemy. So they can rot.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 09:51:53 PM »
Don't say "Muslim American", that is Islamophobic. Say "Americans of Kazakh origin"

Are you really sure they were from Kazakhstan? They could be from anywhere.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 09:55:42 PM »
Whether or not these jerks assisted in the planning of the attacks... after the knew their friend was responsible, they willfully went in to his dorm to destroy evidence. To try to conceal the proof of the bomber's evidence. His back pack, his lap top. And they lied to police.

You cannot be friends with someone who you know planted bombs that killed people and maimed others. People lost their lives, their limbs. And knowing this, these three jerks tried to help out the murderer. They are no better than him, they deserve to go to prison. It's helping the enemy. So they can rot.
Screw prison. Hang them in the streets and have them beat to death! I don't want to pay for their imprisonment!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2013, 01:18:28 AM »
Just a matter of time before Islam will strike The US ore Europe again...
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013, 02:58:37 AM »
Screw prison. Hang them in the streets and have them beat to death! I don't want to pay for their imprisonment!

I know where this is coming from, but I don't think that we are permitted to desecrate the body like this (even of our enemies).

Possibly a better fate would be to feed them to the lions or bears...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2013, 06:30:50 AM »
I know where this is coming from, but I don't think that we are permitted to desecrate the body like this (even of our enemies).

Possibly a better fate would be to feed them to the lions or bears...
King David cut the head of that chimp goliath
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2013, 11:18:16 AM »

King Dawidh was known for giving a proper burial to the enemies of am Yisrael after killing them that is.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2013, 04:37:01 PM »

This was not a public execution but a battle...

The Torah clearly forbids desecrating the body of a criminal. I have not heard it said that this is only related to a Jewish criminal so I suspect it applies to all criminals.

http://www.torah.org/learning/ravfrand/5756/kiseitzei.html

Parsha Ki Seitzei

This week's parsha contains the pasuk [verse] "If a man commits a capital crime and is put to death; you shall hang him on a gallows" [Devorim 21:22]. But the pasuk admonishes, "Do not leave his body overnight on the gallows, rather you shall surely bury him on that day, for a hanging person is a curse of G-d...".

Rash"i explains that to leave him hanging would be degrading to the "King" (i.e. -- it would be a disgrace to G-d). The reason, Rash"i says, is that a person is created in the Divine image of G-d. To leave a person in such a state and not show respect for the human image, is in fact degrading to G-d himself. Rash"i cites the famous parable of a set of twins. One was the King and one was a thief. The thief was caught, killed, and left hanging. People walked by and said, "The King has been killed!".

See also:

http://www.torah.org/learning/ravfrand/5767/kiseitzei.html

The Holy One Validated The Teaching of Rabbi Meir

The Torah teaches: "If a man shall have committed a sin whose judgment is death, he shall be put to death, and you shall hang him on a gallows. You shall not leave his body overnight on the gallows, rather you shall surely bury him on that day, for a hanging person is a curse of G-d (kilelas Elokim)..." [Devorim 21:22-23].

The Mishneh teaches in the name of Rabbi Meir [Sanhedrin 46a]: "When man suffers, what expression does the Shechina use? 'My Head is too heavy for Me. My Arm is too heavy for Me.'" In other words, when man (even a sinner) suffers, G-d suffers. This, Rashi explains, is the meaning of the expression "Kilelas Elohim" – as if to say "Kal les" (not 'light', but rather heavy!) Rabbi Meir concludes: "If G-d is so grieved over the blood of the wicked that is shed, how much more so over the blood of the righteous!"

The Gemara elsewhere (Chagiga 15b) relates the following: Rabbah bar Sheilah met Eliyahu. Rabbah bar Sheilah said to Eliyahu: "What is the Holy One doing now?" Eliyahu responded, "He is quoting teachings in the name of all the rabbis, but not in the name of Rabbi Meir." "Why not?" inquired Rabbah bar Sheilah. Eliyahu responded: "Because Rabbi Meir learned his Torah from (the heretic) Acher." "So what?" persisted Rabbah bar Sheilah "Rabbi Meir found a pomegranate and consumed the fruit but threw away the peel." (In other words, he was able to distinguished between the authentic Torah which Acher had to offer and his heretical views which Rabbi Meir rejected.)

The Gemara concludes that after hearing this argument, the Holy One in fact quoted a teaching in the name of Rabbi Meir. The teaching quoted was precisely that cited earlier from the Mishneh in Sanhedrin that when a wicked person suffers the Almighty says "My Head is heavy My Arm is heavy!"

Rav Zalman Sorotzkin asks: Why of all the hundreds of statements in the Mishneh that are stated in the name of Rabbi Meir, was it precisely this teaching that was cited by the Holy One, exactly in response to the argument that Rabbi Meir threw away the shell of the pomegranate and ate its fruit?

Rav Sortozkin answers with a powerful insight. The Holy One was citing this teaching of Rabbi Meir in order to validate the idea that Rabbi Meir was never influenced by Acher. The Gemara says that one of the things that drove Acher away from Torah was the fact that he saw the tongue of one of the Tannaim martyred by the Romans, lying on the ground. Upon seeing this, he asked: "Is this the reward one gets for Torah?" He thought that the Almighty –- Heaven forbid – does not care about the suffering of the righteous.

To respond to this, the Almighty cited –- in the name of Rabbi Meir -– a teaching that proves just the opposite: G-d even feels the pain of the wicked, certainly He feels the pain of the righteous.

The fact that Rabbi Meir promulgated such a teaching was proof that Rabbah bar Sheilah was right that Rabbi Meir was NOT influenced by his teacher Acher. Acher believed that Hashem did not even care about the righteous. Rabbi Meir taught that He even cares about the wicked!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2013, 04:44:52 PM »
Regarding my points above, apparently (as always) there is disagreement between sages whether this command relates to Jewish criminals or all human criminals...

From the Daf Yomi for tractate Sanhedrin 46b:

http://dafyomi.co.il/sanhedrin/insites/sn-dt-046.htm

2) DISGRACING THE KING

OPINIONS: The Mishnah (46a) states that Beis Din may not leave an executed person hanging for too long, as the verse states, "Lo Salin Nivlaso Al ha'Etz" -- "His body shall not remain all night upon the gallows" (Devarim 21:23). The Gemara quotes a parable in the name of Rebbi Meir which explains the reasoning behind this law: Identical twins are residents of a certain city, and one becomes the king and the other becomes a thief. The king says that his brother should be hanged. Whoever saw the king's brother hanging declared, "The king is hanging!" The king then commanded that his brother's corpse be taken down.

What is the meaning of this parable?

(a) RASHI on the verse (Devarim 21:23) explains that it is a disgrace for the King when a person's corpse is left to hang. A person is made in His image, and the Jewish people are His children. Rashi apparently understands that the parable of the identical twins expresses the special relationship which Hash-m has with the Jewish people. When a Jew is hanging, it is as if the image of Hash-m is hanging. In order to prevent this disgrace, Beis Din is commanded not leave the person hanging.

(b) The RAMBAN on the verse argues that the parable of the twins does not refer to the unique relationship between Hash-m and the Jewish people. The Ramban writes that when Yehoshua commanded that the executed kings of Canaan be taken down and buried (Yehoshua 10:27), he might have done so because of this parable of the two brothers. This clearly implies that the parable applies to Nochrim as well. Although the Ramban rejects Rashi's explanation, he says that the true explanation is a secret ("Sod," which he does not divulge).

The MAHARSHA here asks that the Ramban raises a strong question on Rashi's explanation. If Yehoshua ordered that the kings of Canaan be buried and not left to hang, clearly the parable applies to all people and not only to Jews.

The Maharsha answers that there are two prohibitions against leaving a dead person hanging longer than necessary: "Lo Salin" and "v'Lo Setamei Es Admascha" -- "and you should not defile your land" (ibid.). Rashi understands that the problem of "Lo Salin" is that when a Jew, whom Rebbi Meir's parable considers a "twin brother" of Hash-m, is hanging, it is a disgrace to the King. However, the verse of "v'Lo Setamei Es Admascha" prohibits leaving a dead person hanging specifically in Eretz Yisrael. Rashi agrees that any dead person, even a Nochri, is included in the prohibition against defiling Eretz Yisrael.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2013, 06:28:53 PM »
Okay, how about electrical shock, water boarding, and socks with soap?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2013, 06:49:32 PM »

I would support that... My only point was that I don't think, according to my understanding of Jewish law, that it is ok to desecrate a dead body (even the enemy)... Of course I am not an expert, and only try to apply what I have learned to the situation.

It is my personal understanding of this command which prevents me from looking at the 'beheading' and other gross videos of people dying. I also asserted this command when a friend of mine wanted to post pictures of 9/11 victims who were jumping from the WTC (it is believed my brother was a jumper). Again this is only my personal opinion on this commandment.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2013, 06:53:03 PM »

Torture can be used sometimes. Desecrating a dead body (that can't harm you any longer) is not appropriate and serves no constructive purpose.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2013, 07:10:12 PM »

That's horrible torture! Cruel and unusual punishment!
You should be more humane like fellow muslims - saw off his head.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2013, 07:17:29 PM »

That's horrible torture! Cruel and unusual punishment!
You should be more humane like fellow muslims - saw off his head.
:::D :::D

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2013, 07:18:16 PM »
Torture can be used sometimes. Desecrating a dead body (that can't harm you any longer) is not appropriate and serves no constructive purpose.
No, no. I didn't want them to die from the hanging, I wanted them to die from the beating. As a warning to the other muzzys!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2013, 10:18:30 PM »
No, no. I didn't want them to die from the hanging, I wanted them to die from the beating. As a warning to the other muzzys!

Were talking about different things. I was and am only responding to desecrating a body after someone is dead (whichever method). If someone (who is evil) is killed why a need to then desecrate the body?

On the other hand a thought just came to my mind- Nikanor day was made where they killed and took revenge against him. I think they hung his head for some time (I need to recall make a search possibly on it).

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2013, 10:25:11 PM »
I wonder if this happened 60 or so years ago if we would do a firing squad and send the video to all Muslim leaders  :laugh:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2013, 11:38:05 PM »
I wonder if this happened 60 or so years ago if we would do a firing squad and send the video to all Muslim leaders  :laugh:

perhaps 200 years ago they may have been properly hanged.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2013, 01:20:50 PM »
The Pakistan Taliban, which claimed responsibility for a 2010 bomb plot in New York, has denied involvement in the Boston marathon attack.

A spokesman for the militant outfit said that while it supported attacks on the US and other nations, it was not behind Monday's assault that killed three people and left more than 140 injured.

"We believe in attacking US and its allies but we are not involved in this attack," a spokesman for the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), Ehsanullah Ehsan, told the AFP.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/pakistan-taliban-deny-involvement-with-boston-explosions-8574759.html

Let it be seen that how much correct this turns out to be.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.