Author Topic: New World Order, SCARY?  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
New World Order, SCARY?
« on: May 24, 2013, 12:47:34 AM »
"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of  laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simple be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited.”

http://warningilluminati.wordpress.com/new-world-order-scary/

Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Re: New World Order, SCARY?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 12:49:52 AM »
No its a crock of [censored] .

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 01:48:38 AM »
The fact that they always get these internet noobs to believe that nonsense makes me think they probably really do get some bloodthirsty liberals from the dikes against Israel parade to believe they will really do it. Either way, they're as dumb as you if you do. The lust for the post-"apocalyptic" through targeted attacks at the west in nutty conspiracy form world has a check list of things that will make you side with islam.

Now delete the whole thread.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 03:16:45 AM »
No its a crock of [censored] .

No it's not a crock of bollocks. The saracens stupidly want to conquer the world for their devil-god called Allah. Western liberal globalists, friends of the saracens, also want to create a "new world order..." with saracen, nutzi, bolshevik, etc. stormtroopers.

I am not internet tard- I've been a student of Christian Eschatology for close to two decades- my Jewish friends are so focused upon Jewish Eschatology that they can't see the forest for the trees. :)
Cædmon's Hymn:

the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 01:18:39 PM »
No it's not a crock of bollocks. The saracens stupidly want to conquer the world for their devil-god called Allah. Western liberal globalists, friends of the saracens, also want to create a "new world order..." with saracen, nutzi, bolshevik, etc. stormtroopers.

I am not internet tard- I've been a student of Christian Eschatology for close to two decades- my Jewish friends are so focused upon Jewish Eschatology that they can't see the forest for the trees. :)

You know what?  That sounds like a dig against Jewish people. 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 01:35:48 PM »
It's true,  evil Jews started America! In Mein Kampf and The Elders of Zion they tried to warn you! You should get out while you still can..  :nono:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 12:09:19 AM »
It's true,  evil Jews started America! In Mein Kampf and The Elders of Zion they tried to warn you! You should get out while you still can..  :nono:

Not the easiest book to read because it reeks of something awful.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 12:20:05 AM »
You know what?  That sounds like a dig against Jewish people.

Not at all. I don't dig against the Jewish People who are faithful to the Torah and the Covenant of Moses.  :o I was trying to explain one of the differences between the Jewish Religion and the Catholic Religion. I meant no offense. I actually find it very admirable that the Jewish Religion is predicated upon territory- Israel, the Land of Abraham. :) This is a lesson that the Christians in the dying Christian Nations need to learn- quickly.
Cædmon's Hymn: