Author Topic: Bill Cosby Goes Sour : Idolizes the Black Muslim  (Read 2250 times)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Bill Cosby Goes Sour : Idolizes the Black Muslim
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2013, 06:56:57 AM »
Almost absolutely!

When they're around the evil cracker, they may or may not speak their mind. Some of the more shrewd one's wait until all the evil crackers are gone, but ignore me. Probably because I'm obviously not white. I'm a little dark during the summer. South Chinese are darker.

Among their own kind, ignoring me, they speak like ghetto trash. Even the one's who don't; even the one's who speak human-like, they show their hatred of the evil cracker and of the evil jooo.

Those of you who are white and Jews who look white, you are not likely to get an ear full. Except from the dumb ones.

This behavior has fascinated me ever since I was in college and I shared living quarters with a guy who was "black". He was intelligent and articulate both in school and at home. Whenever he was around blacks who spoke, as you call it, ghetto trash, he would slide right into that dialect as if it was his normal way of speaking.

Some of you may wonder why I said he was "black" in quotes. Here's the ironic rest of the story. I came to learn that his father was Chinese and his mother was Venezuelan with a dark complexion. His skin tone was similar to his mother's and so he looked like he was a light skinned black man. So it wound up that a guy who had absolutely no cultural ties to black Americans would speak and act just like them to fit in. I actually found this to be very pathetic.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2013, 09:42:44 AM »
Once again. I'm just telling you what I see. You want me to lie?

I simply haven't found one that isn't a racist. Every one of them turn out to be racists.
Everytime I think I've found one, they turn out to have certain feelings about the evil cracker.

You can take the negro out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the negro.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2013, 05:49:37 AM »
Bill Cosby also said that American blacks should stop living off the government and earn a trade at a trade school and get a job.
Yes, Cosby has said a lot of things over the years a good many with evil intention towards non blacks... He berates downtrodden blacks only because he is embarrassed by them... For him it's the fact that if it weren't for a few lucky breaks and some helpful white folks in the entertainment business he would be just like the people he berates... His entertaining work in the 60's and early 70's was far better than the stuff he did as time went on... Most people today see him as a likable personality however in actuality if they looked back into his personal life and radical associations over the years they would see quite a different person.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2013, 06:09:47 AM »
Boy ACK, I did not realize how racist you really are.. I do not 'hate' blacks as a people. I hate elements of black society. And what with the accusation of 'worshiping apes'? By stating that this man, who has made some very good statements in the past concerning problems in the black community, is wrong by supporting black muslims that means I am worshiping apes? That, my friend, is a whopping lie.
Have mercy :::D A few good statements? :o  Such as what? Personally I think he was seeking some media controversy to keep his face on TV once his show was off prime time... If he was so concerned about his black brothers and sisters why don't he take some of his countless millions and set up some sort of education foundation that goes into rough neighborhood schools and works with some of the kids he ridicules? Possibly he knows in his heart what white liberals are to dumb to ever realize that no amount of money could ever change the situation.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2013, 08:18:31 AM »
Have mercy :::D A few good statements? :o  Such as what? Personally I think he was seeking some media controversy to keep his face on TV once his show was off prime time... If he was so concerned about his black brothers and sisters why don't he take some of his countless millions and set up some sort of education foundation that goes into rough neighborhood schools and works with some of the kids he ridicules? Possibly he knows in his heart what white liberals are to dumb to ever realize that no amount of money could ever change the situation.

You answered your own question as to why he doesn't invest millions. The only thing I would add would be

no amount of money could ever change the situation without a change of attitude occurring first.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2013, 08:25:52 AM »
Almost absolutely!

When they're around the evil cracker, they may or may not speak their mind. Some of the more shrewd one's wait until all the evil crackers are gone, but ignore me. Probably because I'm obviously not white. I'm a little dark during the summer. South Chinese are darker.

Among their own kind, ignoring me, they speak like ghetto trash. Even the one's who don't; even the one's who speak human-like, they show their hatred of the evil cracker and of the evil jooo.

Those of you who are white and Jews who look white, you are not likely to get an ear full. Except from the dumb ones.

Thank you for helping us by letting us know what you've observed ACK.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2013, 11:48:44 PM »
Didn't Cosby drop out of high school and then they gave him an affirmative action degree in college?