Author Topic: McDonald's is boycotting Jerusalem. We are boycotting McDonald's. (new video)  (Read 3799 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This video is in Hebrew but has been subtitled by the great Dan Ben Noah.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video. Then, when you get to the Youtube page, click on the "CC" on the bottom to get the English subtitles.

McDonald's in Israel announced that they are boycotting Ariel, a large Jewish community, because it is not within the pre-1967 Auschwitz lines. The self-hating owner of McDonald's was one of the founders of "Peace Now", the extreme left-wing traitor organization that works to destroy Israel. In the past, McDonald's openly stated that they would boycott any Jewish presence in eastern Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria or the Golan Heights. Therefore our Hebrew movement is launching a boycott of McDonald's and its disgusting, grossly unhealthy junk food which is prepared and served by filthy Arab Muslim workers.

The video is in Hebrew but English-speakers can help spread the message.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 06:15:23 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
The  Israeli franchisee Omri Padan is a mamzer,Chaim is right.
This POS is also a co-founder of Shalom Achshav/Peace Now.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Israel should lead the world in banning McDonalds' disgusting crap food.  McDonalds is a blight on humanity. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Excellent video. Who the hell would want to eat that disgusting crap anyway? It doesn't even taste that good.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Liked, favorited, commented, subtitles sent.

בס''ד

Thank you so much for subtitling the video! G-d bless you!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Let's hope it closes in Western Jerusalem also. I used to like the kosher Burger King and KFC in Jerusalem but they closed and now we are stuck with the garbage AA restaurant instead. Burger Ranch is the closest to Burger King. Burger King Israel bought Burger Ranch and changed all branches to Burger Ranch.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Excellent video. Who the hell would want to eat that disgusting crap anyway? It doesn't even taste that good.

It should be banned everywhere except in Arab countries so the Arabs can eat un-healthy food.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
We should teach Arabs to eat French Fries with mayonnaise. A JTF government would give it to them for free I suppose. Just like Chaim has stated he'd give them free cigarettes.

Brazillia...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member

It should be banned everywhere except in Arab countries so the Arabs can eat un-healthy food.

Hell yeah. Only Arabs should eat that garbage.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Let's also boycott Omri Padan.  Perhaps we can make a video exposing him for the self hating Jew he really is. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I have been boycotting them for years already!  ;D

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Chaim is right!! That place is terrible. When I was back home my good friend asked me why I and many other people from US go nuts for junk food when we visit. He pointed a nice restaurant with great menu where one meal runs about 7-15 dollars and to this day I am very grateful to him for pointing out our weakness. I had tendency when visiting other cities to eat unhealthy foods but now a soup, nice salad, or sea food are on my menu. You are what you eat. And if we eat in satanic places like MCD we lose health and support enemies of humanity.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Aren't there some enterprising Yesha Jews who can open up their own burger joints to make the money that this self hating animal refuses to make for himself?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Aren't there some enterprising Yesha Jews who can open up their own burger joints to make the money that this self hating animal refuses to make for himself?

Yes. Burger Ranch operates in Ma'aleh Adumim. I'm sure they'll open up in Ariel. I wish they were in the new mall in Kiriat Ata that's near where my family in Israel lives. But the burger joint there is Padan's AA garbage.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Let's also boycott Omri Padan.  Perhaps we can make a video exposing him for the self hating Jew he really is.

There should be a video of him like the one with Gal Amir with a pig nose.

Gal Amir is the animal from Afula who is a dictator on the Hebrew Wikipedia.

Yariv Oppenheimer is their fellow pig friend.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I like the triple big mac with fat. Seriously taking your kids there as a treat is child abuse. Take him to a camp and barbeque a steak. Same price, ∞ly better.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
Besides the issue of the largely unhealthy food they offer, McDonald's is making what can also be seen as a smart business move. If they build up a business presence in Ariel, and if by some chance Ariel winds up as Palestinian land at some point, they might be holding the bag on a franchise they can't support depending on what laws any Palestinian government might enact.

So, obviously I can see where most of you are coming from on this, but I think many are missing the bigger picture- that McDonald's, whatever else it may represent- is a business first and foremost and they have to do what is best for them from a financial standpoint. It may be that if at some point there is a separate Palestine they will go ahead and open for business over there anyway- but then they will be doing so on a firmer legal footing from a business perspective.

McDonald's- as a business- could probably care less about who has settled in Ariel; they just want to make sure that when they do open they won't be wondering from month to month if they'll be in business or be kicked out or burned out by one side or the other. For their part, it's better to hold off and wait until the dust settles; it's not like one or two stores is going to break the company. I'm sure Burger Ranch will be more than happy to fill the void in the interim.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Besides the issue of the largely unhealthy food they offer, McDonald's is making what can also be seen as a smart business move. If they build up a business presence in Ariel, and if by some chance Ariel winds up as Palestinian land at some point, they might be holding the bag on a franchise they can't support depending on what laws any Palestinian government might enact.

So, obviously I can see where most of you are coming from on this, but I think many are missing the bigger picture- that McDonald's, whatever else it may represent- is a business first and foremost and they have to do what is best for them from a financial standpoint. It may be that if at some point there is a separate Palestine they will go ahead and open for business over there anyway- but then they will be doing so on a firmer legal footing from a business perspective.

McDonald's- as a business- could probably care less about who has settled in Ariel; they just want to make sure that when they do open they won't be wondering from month to month if they'll be in business or be kicked out or burned out by one side or the other. For their part, it's better to hold off and wait until the dust settles; it's not like one or two stores is going to break the company. I'm sure Burger Ranch will be more than happy to fill the void in the interim.

בס''ד

On every thread, you attempt to justify evil and immorality.

Here you are justifying the announcement by McDonald's that they are intentionally boycotting all Jewish communities beyond the pre-1967 Auschwitz lines. The owner of McDonald's is not just a businessman. He was a founder of "Peace Now", the viciously anti-Semitic organization that works obsessively to destroy Israel. The owner of McDonald's is now using his disgusting business to demand that Israel commit national suicide.

Even if this Judenrat kapo swine was supporting Israeli national suicide in order to make more money for himself (as you claim), that would also be an act of unforgivable treason.

But your goal here is to water down all morals and all righteousness as much as possible because you are a sick and evil person.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
"McDonald's- as a business- could probably care less about who has settled in Ariel; they just want to make sure that when they do open they won't be wondering from month to month if they'll be in business or be kicked out or burned out by one side or the other."

...then they care who settles in Ariel. Israel is going to attack McDonald's? What hole did you crawl out of.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
I live in the United States. I am craving a big mac meal with a ranch crispy chicken snack wrap. Probably a medium fries, couple cups of ketchup on the side. Dr.Pepper to wash it down.

I can just imagine myself taking a bite of the big mac. The zesty flavors explode in my mouth as I take the first bite. The pickles, so sour. The lettuce, so crunchy. The patties, oh so smoky and juicy. The slightly-toasted buns collapse all the flavors into one.....ecstasy. The onions, sliced so perfectly, give just the right oomph to the taste. The mustard and ketchup keep things interesting as I chew.
 I reach over to take some fries, grabbing a couple at once. I admire them, their texture so wonderful. I dip the fries into the ketchup. The fries look at me, glimmering in their ketchupy glory. I bite off half of the fries. So perfectly salty. The texture so smooth. I wolf the other half down.
 Returning to my big mac. I firmly grip the big mac in both hands.I open my mouth wide and brace myself for another explosion of flavory goodness. Oh how wonderful! I wolf the entire thing down in no time. I turn to the snack wrap, crispy of course. I begin to unwrap the snack wrap. The crispy chicken peers out the top, teasing me. The ranch smells so great. The wrap is just the right amount of crunchy. I take a bit. The lettuce and tomato mix with the chicken to form a zesty flavor.
 I go back to my fries. I decide to finish the rest of them. Within a few minutes the entire red box is empty, yum.
 Now back to my snack wrap, I quickly wolf it down. I begin sipping on my Dr.Pepper. Oh what a wonderful way to end a meal! The 23 flavors taste so sweet on my taste buds. I carry the cup to my car, to sip on the way home.

I really want to make this fantasy a reality. Now I cant do it
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I live in the United States. I am craving a big mac meal with a ranch crispy chicken snack wrap. Probably a medium fries, couple cups of ketchup on the side. Dr.Pepper to wash it down.

I can just imagine myself taking a bite of the big mac. The zesty flavors explode in my mouth as I take the first bite. The pickles, so sour. The lettuce, so crunchy. The patties, oh so smoky and juicy. The slightly-toasted buns collapse all the flavors into one.....ecstasy. The onions, sliced so perfectly, give just the right oomph to the taste. The mustard and ketchup keep things interesting as I chew.
 I reach over to take some fries, grabbing a couple at once. I admire them, their texture so wonderful. I dip the fries into the ketchup. The fries look at me, glimmering in their ketchupy glory. I bite off half of the fries. So perfectly salty. The texture so smooth. I wolf the other half down.
 Returning to my big mac. I firmly grip the big mac in both hands.I open my mouth wide and brace myself for another explosion of flavory goodness. Oh how wonderful! I wolf the entire thing down in no time. I turn to the snack wrap, crispy of course. I begin to unwrap the snack wrap. The crispy chicken peers out the top, teasing me. The ranch smells so great. The wrap is just the right amount of crunchy. I take a bit. The lettuce and tomato mix with the chicken to form a zesty flavor.
 I go back to my fries. I decide to finish the rest of them. Within a few minutes the entire red box is empty, yum.
 Now back to my snack wrap, I quickly wolf it down. I begin sipping on my Dr.Pepper. Oh what a wonderful way to end a meal! The 23 flavors taste so sweet on my taste buds. I carry the cup to my car, to sip on the way home.

I really want to make this fantasy a reality. Now I cant do it

I barfed last time I ate their toxic excuse for food. I can cook a better meal than anything on their menu for $5.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I have always detested D***Donald's.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member

No one cares to listen to your crap. Take it somewhere else why don't you.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I can't boycott McDonalds.
I can't boycott Burger King either.
I don't eat at those tendon-burger joints so it wouldn't make a difference.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

How do you feel about muslims around the world?
Are they just like us or do they smell like that stuff that's inside a large sewage pipe?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774