Author Topic: These 2 got married on Tu B'Av whats Tu'B'Av  (Read 1970 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
These 2 got married on Tu B'Av whats Tu'B'Av
« on: July 22, 2013, 07:15:49 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/LifeStyle/My-Big-Fat-Israeli-Wedding-A-global-affair-320271 

My Big Fat Israeli Wedding: When 2 worlds collide
By LIAN MATIAS/HATUNOT BLOG
LAST UPDATED: 07/22/2013 12:30
Select Language​▼
In honor of Tu Be'Av, the Jewish holiday of love, we get the inside scoop at another beautiful wedding.
Sara and Beni's wedding
Sara and Beni's wedding Photo: Jen Sladkov

This week, in honor of Tu Be'Av, we've decided to feature another beautiful real wedding that makes us feel as if we are going off to faraway places.

Sara and Beni are both Olim Hadashim who moved to Israel when they were children. Sara is originally from New Zealand and Beni from Germany. They met seven years ago in Israel and became good friends. It took five years for their friendship to develop into a relationship, and Sara tells us she made the move when learning that Beni was about to leave the country to live elsewhere.

Two months before his flight, she confessed her love to him abruptly. It took Beni a week to decide what to do with this information, but after asking Sara out on their first official date it was smooth sailing.

They both left Israel a few years ago to study in New Zealand, but after getting engaged knew that they wouldn't have their wedding anywhere else. A few months ago they jumped on a long flight to tie the knot in an intimate wedding at Villa Socca, surrounded by close family and friends that came from all over the world to rejoice with them.

With these beautiful and happy pictures by Jen Sladkov we enter the weekend, and wish Sara and Beni joy, happiness and a great life together.
Sara and Beni wedding   
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: These 2 got married on Tu B'Av whats Tu'B'Av
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 07:52:33 AM »
The Jerusalem Post is perpetuating the lie that Tu B'Av is some erotic "day of love" or the "Jewish St. Valentine's Day" (But they don't call SV Day "Saint").

Tu B'Av is a religious holiday like Tu B'Shevat. I used to be against Tu B'Av because I thought the self-hating Leftist Israelis made it up to be a "day of love".

I remember Limor Livnat wanting Israeli kids to learn what it really is when she was Education Ministry. I guess she wasn't serious.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 09:38:24 AM »
The Jerusalem Post is perpetuating the lie that Tu B'Av is some erotic "day of love" or the "Jewish St. Valentine's Day" (But they don't call SV Day "Saint").

Tu B'Av is a religious holiday like Tu B'Shevat. I used to be against Tu B'Av because I thought the self-hating Leftist Israelis made it up to be a "day of love".

I remember Limor Livnat wanting Israeli kids to learn what it really is when she was Education Ministry. I guess she wasn't serious.
It's really a religious Holiday?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 12:29:28 PM »
It's really a religious Holiday?

It's a Jewish "Valentine's Day".
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 12:50:31 PM »
I'm not a Jew, but I feel pretty lucky that my wife and I got married on that date, without knowing it.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 02:23:02 PM »
It's a Jewish "Valentine's Day".

Did you even read what I wrote? You are perpetuating the same lie that the Jerusalem Post is in the article.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 02:27:38 PM »
Only 2 of the events on Tu B'Av are related to marriage. It's certainly not about immoral recreational dating. Yet the Leftists hijacked the whole holiday just like they hijacked many other things and words such as Zionism (by Herzl), the word peace (by the Oslo abomination), and the word gay (By the homosexuals) among others.

From Chabad.org

Said Rabbi Shimon ben Gamliel: There were no greater festivals for Israel than the 15th of Av and Yom Kippur. (Talmud, Taanit 26b)

The Talmud goes on to list several joyous events which occurred on the 15th day of the month of Av:

1.The dying of the generation of the Exodus ceased. Several months after the people of Israel were freed from Egyptian slavery, the incident of the spies demonstrated their unpreparedness for the task of conquering the land of Canaan and developing it as the Holy Land. G‑d decreed that that entire generation would die out in the desert, and that their children would enter the land in their stead (as recounted in Numbers 13 and 14). After 40 years of wandering through the wilderness, the dying finally ended, and a new generation of Jews stood ready to enter the Holy Land. It was the 15th of Av of the year 2487 from creation (1274 BCE).

As long as members of this doomed generation were still alive, G‑d didn’t communicate with Moses. As soon as the last of these men died, once again G‑d lovingly communicated with Moses.

2.The tribes of Israel were permitted to intermarry. In order to ensure the orderly division of the Holy Land between the twelve tribes of Israel, restrictions had been placed on marriages between members of two different tribes. A woman who had inherited tribal lands from her father was forbidden to marry out of her tribe, lest her children—members of their father’s tribe—cause the transfer of land from one tribe to another by inheriting her estate (as recounted in Numbers 36). This ordinance was binding on the generation that conquered and settled the Holy Land; when the restriction was lifted, on the 15th of Av, the event was considered a cause for celebration and festivity.

3.The tribe of Benjamin was permitted to re-enter the community. On this date the tribe of Benjamin, which had been excommunicated for its behavior in the incident of the “Concubine at Giv’ah,” was readmitted into the community of Israel (as related in Judges 19–21). This occurred during the judgeship of Othniel ben Kenaz, who led the people of Israel in the years 2533–2573 from creation (1228–1188 BCE).

4.Hoshea ben Elah opened the roads to Jerusalem. Upon the division of the Holy Land into two kingdoms following the death of King Solomon in the year 2964 from creation (797 BCE), Jeroboam ben Nebat, ruler of the breakaway northern kingdom of Israel, set up roadblocks to prevent his citizens from making the thrice-yearly pilgrimage to the Holy Temple in Jerusalem, capital of the southern kingdom of Judah. These were finally removed more than 200 years later by Hoshea ben Elah, the last king of the northern kingdom, on Av 15, 3187 (574 BCE).

5.The dead of Betar were allowed to be buried. The fortress of Betar was the last holdout of the Bar Kochba rebellion. When Betar fell, on Av 9, 3893 (133 CE), Bar Kochba and many thousands of Jews were killed; the Romans massacred the survivors of the battle with great cruelty, and would not even allow the Jews to bury their dead. When the dead of Betar were finally brought to burial on Av 15, 3908 (148 CE), an additional blessing (“Hatov Vehameitiv”) was added to the Grace After Meals in commemoration.

6.“The day of the breaking of the ax.” When the Holy Temple stood in Jerusalem, the annual cutting of firewood for the altar was concluded on the 15th of Av. The event was celebrated with feasting and rejoicing (as is the custom upon the conclusion of a holy endeavor), and included a ceremonial breaking of the axes, which gave the day its name.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 03:10:44 PM »
Tu B'Av was a festive day when all the Jewish women would be permitted to go out and they all would wear the same white clothing (so no woman shamed another) and they would be permitted to meet the Jewish men publicly. It does not promote illicit relationships rather it promotes marriage between Jews of different families.

Here is a relation of the story of Tu B'Av from the Temple Institute:

http://www.templeinstitute.org/tu-bav-5771.htm

Tu b'Av: The Happiest Day of the Year!

From the Babylonian Talmud, tractate Ta'anit 30b-31a:

"There were no holidays so joyous for Israel as the Fifteenth of Av (Tu b'Av) and Yom HaKippurim, for on those days, daughters of Jerusalem would go out dressed in borrowed white clothing (so that they would all look the same).

The King's daughters would borrow from those of the High Priest. Daughters of the High Priest would borrow from the Assistant High Priest's daughters; daughters of the Assistant would borrow from the daughters of the Priest designated to lead the People in times of War, the Kohen Anointed for War's daughters would borrow from the daughters of the Ordinary Priest. And the daughters of the rest of Israel would borrow from each other, so as not to embarrass those who didn't have."

"And the daughters of Jerusalem would go out and dance in the vineyards located on the outskirts of the city. And everyone who didn't have a wife would go there."

"And what would they say?"

"Young man, lift up your eyes and choose wisely. Don't look only at physical beauty - look rather at the family - 'For charm is false, and beauty is vanity. A G-d - fearing woman is the one to be praised...' (Proverbs 31:30)"

Young girls dancing in Jerusalem on the Mount of Olives facing the Holy Temple.

Tractate Ta'anit goes on to list five different reasons for rejoicing on Tu b'Av:

During their forty year desert, female orphans among the Israelites who had no brothers could marry only within their tribe, in order to prevent their father's inherited land in the Land of Israel from passing on to other tribes. On the fifteenth of Av of the fortieth year, this ban was lifted. This we learn from the story of the five daughters of Tzelaphchad

Also during the fortieth year in the desert, the last of the generation of the sin of the spies, which had been forbidden to enter the Promised Land, found that they were not destined to die. For forty years, every Tisha B'av night, the Jews made graves for themselves which they slept on Tisha B'av; every year a number of them died. In the 40th year, the fifteen thousand remaining survivors from the generation of he spies went to sleep in their graves and all woke up the next day. Thinking they made a mistake calculaing the date, they returned each night to their graves, until the night of Tu B'Av. This being the full moon, they understood that they had not been mistaken: The decree against the generation had been rescinded!

The Tribe of Benjamin was allowed to intermarry with the other tribes. (A ban had been enacted against intermarriage following the incident of the Concubine of Gibeah, see Judges 19-21.)

Cutting of the wood for the main altar in the Temple was completed for the year: One of the early signs of the changing seasons was an increase in humidity, creating conditions in which the wood collected after the fifteenth could be wet or wormy.

More than a year after the destruction of the Jewish stronghold of Beitar and the slaughter of the entire Jewish population of the city by the Roman invaders, Rome at last permitted burial of the victims. Miraculously, the bodies had not decomposed, despite their being left unattended for the entire year. This was a sign of G-d's mercy.

During the time of the second Holy Temple, the entire seven day period, beginning with the 9th of Av an concluding with Tu b'Av, was a festive holiday celebrated in the holy Temple. When the Temple is rebuild and the Divine service renewed, so too will the seven day festival of Av be once again celebrated by Israel!

Young girls dancing in the vineyards of Shilo, where the Tabernacle dwelled for many centuries.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 03:35:35 PM »
Nor was I assuming that Jewish men and women who are unmarried to have illicit relations.  But it is a day signified by love between a Jewish man and Jewish woman...much like the secular Valentine's day does...That's the easiest way to explain to to someone else who is secular.

Tu B'Av was a festive day when all the Jewish women would be permitted to go out and they all would wear the same white clothing (so no woman shamed another) and they would be permitted to meet the Jewish men publicly. It does not promote illicit relationships rather it promotes marriage between Jews of different families.

Here is a relation of the story of Tu B'Av from the Temple Institute:

http://www.templeinstitute.org/tu-bav-5771.htm

Tu b'Av: The Happiest Day of the Year!

From the Babylonian Talmud, tractate Ta'anit 30b-31a:

"There were no holidays so joyous for Israel as the Fifteenth of Av (Tu b'Av) and Yom HaKippurim, for on those days, daughters of Jerusalem would go out dressed in borrowed white clothing (so that they would all look the same).

The King's daughters would borrow from those of the High Priest. Daughters of the High Priest would borrow from the Assistant High Priest's daughters; daughters of the Assistant would borrow from the daughters of the Priest designated to lead the People in times of War, the Kohen Anointed for War's daughters would borrow from the daughters of the Ordinary Priest. And the daughters of the rest of Israel would borrow from each other, so as not to embarrass those who didn't have."

"And the daughters of Jerusalem would go out and dance in the vineyards located on the outskirts of the city. And everyone who didn't have a wife would go there."

"And what would they say?"

"Young man, lift up your eyes and choose wisely. Don't look only at physical beauty - look rather at the family - 'For charm is false, and beauty is vanity. A G-d - fearing woman is the one to be praised...' (Proverbs 31:30)"

Young girls dancing in Jerusalem on the Mount of Olives facing the Holy Temple.

Tractate Ta'anit goes on to list five different reasons for rejoicing on Tu b'Av:

During their forty year desert, female orphans among the Israelites who had no brothers could marry only within their tribe, in order to prevent their father's inherited land in the Land of Israel from passing on to other tribes. On the fifteenth of Av of the fortieth year, this ban was lifted. This we learn from the story of the five daughters of Tzelaphchad

Also during the fortieth year in the desert, the last of the generation of the sin of the spies, which had been forbidden to enter the Promised Land, found that they were not destined to die. For forty years, every Tisha B'av night, the Jews made graves for themselves which they slept on Tisha B'av; every year a number of them died. In the 40th year, the fifteen thousand remaining survivors from the generation of he spies went to sleep in their graves and all woke up the next day. Thinking they made a mistake calculaing the date, they returned each night to their graves, until the night of Tu B'Av. This being the full moon, they understood that they had not been mistaken: The decree against the generation had been rescinded!

The Tribe of Benjamin was allowed to intermarry with the other tribes. (A ban had been enacted against intermarriage following the incident of the Concubine of Gibeah, see Judges 19-21.)

Cutting of the wood for the main altar in the Temple was completed for the year: One of the early signs of the changing seasons was an increase in humidity, creating conditions in which the wood collected after the fifteenth could be wet or wormy.

More than a year after the destruction of the Jewish stronghold of Beitar and the slaughter of the entire Jewish population of the city by the Roman invaders, Rome at last permitted burial of the victims. Miraculously, the bodies had not decomposed, despite their being left unattended for the entire year. This was a sign of G-d's mercy.

During the time of the second Holy Temple, the entire seven day period, beginning with the 9th of Av an concluding with Tu b'Av, was a festive holiday celebrated in the holy Temple. When the Temple is rebuild and the Divine service renewed, so too will the seven day festival of Av be once again celebrated by Israel!

Young girls dancing in the vineyards of Shilo, where the Tabernacle dwelled for many centuries.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 03:40:26 PM »
I agree that there is nothing wrong with Tu B'Av as a day of kosher dating. I think many of us (myself included) feel that it is improper to compare Tu B'Av with the Christian Valentines day. But I am not going to argue about it.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2013, 06:14:12 PM »
I agree that there is nothing wrong with Tu B'Av as a day of kosher dating. I think many of us (myself included) feel that it is improper to compare Tu B'Av with the Christian Valentines day. But I am not going to argue about it.

People in Israel act like the only thing it is about is love. It first was the redemption of the Jews in the Desert. Every year they slept in graves on Tisha B'Av. When the 40 years were up, no one died in the graves. They thought they miscalculated the date. When they saw the Full Moon they realized the decree was over and they would enter the Land of Israel.

It's also Jewish Mid-Summer. It is exactly 6 months apart from Tu B'Shevat, Jewish Mid-Winter. So they are opposites sort of in a way like Passover and Sukkot are 6 months apart.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2013, 07:06:28 PM »

People in Israel act like the only thing it is about is love. It first was the redemption of the Jews in the Desert. Every year they slept in graves on Tisha B'Av. When the 40 years were up, no one died in the graves. They thought they miscalculated the date. When they saw the Full Moon they realized the decree was over and they would enter the Land of Israel.

It's also Jewish Mid-Summer. It is exactly 6 months apart from Tu B'Shevat, Jewish Mid-Winter. So they are opposites sort of in a way like Passover and Sukkot are 6 months apart.

Yes nobody disagrees about what we commemorate concerning Tu B'Av... I don't know what they do in Israel but when we learn about Tu B'Av we learn all that there is, as was written in the articles posted above.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 09:28:04 PM »
Yes nobody disagrees about what we commemorate concerning Tu B'Av... I don't know what they do in Israel but when we learn about Tu B'Av we learn all that there is, as was written in the articles posted above.

People that don't know anything get the impression it's a "Jewish version" of St. Valentine's Day if they here about it in Israel. It's the most little known of all Jewish holidays. Most non-religious American Jews never heard of it so they get the wrong impression when they hear about it in Israel for the first time. I was a victim of that also as I stated above. I was under the impression that the trashy Leftists in Israel made it up as an immodest "day of love" so I was against it because I thought it was a pagan holiday. But then I found out the truth that it was a real Jewish holiday when I read about it on Arutz 7 13 years ago. I first heard about it in the trashy Secular Leftist culture in Israel 16 years ago. People who grow up in Israel are victims to a lot more. The whole education system miseducates them so many non-religious Israeli Jews don't know what most American Jews know about Judaism.  There is no excuse for it because schools are supposed to be for Jews with no separation of religion and state. I thought they teach Judaism but I saw what my cousin's schedule was. They had maybe one Jewish course a week and it was taught from a self-hating point of view. True, they teach Jewish and Israeli History which is also a Jewish subject but they teach that from a Leftists self-hating point of view as well.

After I found out about the real Tu B'Av, it reminded me of a story I heard at Gan Yisrael Chabad Day Camp when I was 8 years old. I remember how they said people would sleep in graves but I wasn't religious then so I didn't have much of a religious educational background. But 10 years after hearing it at Chabad, I realized it was Tu B'Av what the Chabad camp was talking about.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 09:39:04 PM »
To me it seems like repeated goodness from HaShem, much like repeated darkness on the 9th of Av... I think HaShem likes dates and patterns, Imo.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 09:41:38 PM »
To me it seems like repeated goodness from HaShem, much like repeated darkness on the 9th of Av... I think HaShem likes dates and patterns, Imo.

That's why we have to educate the brainwashed Israeli Jews what it really is. It reminds me how American Deform Jews celebrate Hanukkah and like it because it falls around X-mas, yet the real message of Hanukkah would horrify them if they knew what it was.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 09:46:54 PM »

That's why we have to educate the brainwashed Israeli Jews what it really is. It reminds me how American Deform Jews celebrate Hanukkah and like it because it falls around X-mas, yet the real message of Hanukkah would horrify them if they knew what it was.
You're definitely right about that! I love Hanukkah for what it really is! :::D

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 09:57:39 PM »
Also we did not celebrate Christmas in America until later on. We celebrated Thanksgiving, our version of Hanukkah.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 10:21:07 PM »
Also we did not celebrate Christmas in America until later on. We celebrated Thanksgiving, our version of Hanukkah.

Hannukah is much more than Thanksgiving though. It celebrates a great miraculous victory of the Maccabees over the Syrian/Greek/Hellenist oppressors. And it also celebrates the small flask of oil burning for eight days.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 10:25:04 PM »
Jews should realize we have no need for any non-Jewish 'holidays' because Judaism has even better Holidays than the other religions. Who needs Christmas when we have an awesome holiday of Chanukah? Who needs Easter when we have an even more incredible day of Passover? Who needs Halloween or Valentines day when we have Purim and Tu B'Av? It seems to me that the other religions needed to establish holidays in order to replace the Jewish holidays.

No other religion has a Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur or Sukkot or Shmini Atzeret.... Do they?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 10:30:32 PM »
Jews should realize we have no need for any non-Jewish 'holidays' because Judaism has even better Holidays than the other religions. Who needs Christmas when we have an awesome holiday of Chanukah? Who needs Easter when we have an even more incredible day of Passover? Who needs Halloween or Valentines day when we have Purim and Tu B'Av? It seems to me that the other religions needed to establish holidays in order to replace the Jewish holidays.

No other religion has a Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur or Sukkot or Shmini Atzeret.... Do they?
Seems all to be a copy, or a cover up of a Jewish holiday with a pagan twist... Besides the solar calendar effect...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 10:44:51 PM »

The Pilgrims based Thanksgiving on Sukkot. Hanukkah is also based on Sukkot. This year the first day of Hanukkah is Thanksgiving.

The Maccabees specifically decided to rededicate the Temple on 25 Kislev in order to oppose Pre-Xtian X-mas. The Pre-Xtian X-mas was copied off of the original 8 day holiday established by Adam. In the generation of Enosh, that holiday became pagan. The Maccabees were re-establishing the original Hanukkah of Adam.

The prophets already were warning about X-mas trees in the Bible, called Ashera trees. Even the Written Torah itself prohibits those idolatrous trees.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 10:52:48 PM »

The Pilgrims based Thanksgiving on Sukkot. Hanukkah is also based on Sukkot. This year the first day of Hanukkah is Thanksgiving.

The Maccabees specifically decided to rededicate the Temple on 25 Kislev in order to oppose Pre-Xtian X-mas. The Pre-Xtian X-mas was copied off of the original 8 day holiday established by Adam. In the generation of Enosh, that holiday became pagan. The Maccabees were re-establishing the original Hanukkah of Adam.

The prophets already were warning about X-mas trees in the Bible, called Ashera trees. Even the Written Torah itself prohibits those idolatrous trees.
Yes they do! Surprise the Germans brought the x mas tree to America...  Also do you have anything on your above statement?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2013, 10:57:56 PM »
Also, who else fell for this Ashera tree? It all comes together in the end. Imo.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 11:02:57 PM »
Actually Hannukah means they rested on the 25th of kislav. That was when they rested from the war, thus made the holiday on that day. And yes it was a late Sukkot celebration as well where the previous Sukkot was now made possible again.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.