Author Topic: McDonald's is boycotting Jerusalem. We are boycotting McDonald's. (new video)  (Read 3817 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I live in the United States. I am craving a big mac meal with a ranch crispy chicken snack wrap. Probably a medium fries, couple cups of ketchup on the side. Dr.Pepper to wash it down.

I can just imagine myself taking a bite of the big mac. The zesty flavors explode in my mouth as I take the first bite. The pickles, so sour. The lettuce, so crunchy. The patties, oh so smoky and juicy. The slightly-toasted buns collapse all the flavors into one.....ecstasy. The onions, sliced so perfectly, give just the right oomph to the taste. The mustard and ketchup keep things interesting as I chew.
 I reach over to take some fries, grabbing a couple at once. I admire them, their texture so wonderful. I dip the fries into the ketchup. The fries look at me, glimmering in their ketchupy glory. I bite off half of the fries. So perfectly salty. The texture so smooth. I wolf the other half down.
 Returning to my big mac. I firmly grip the big mac in both hands.I open my mouth wide and brace myself for another explosion of flavory goodness. Oh how wonderful! I wolf the entire thing down in no time. I turn to the snack wrap, crispy of course. I begin to unwrap the snack wrap. The crispy chicken peers out the top, teasing me. The ranch smells so great. The wrap is just the right amount of crunchy. I take a bit. The lettuce and tomato mix with the chicken to form a zesty flavor.
 I go back to my fries. I decide to finish the rest of them. Within a few minutes the entire red box is empty, yum.
 Now back to my snack wrap, I quickly wolf it down. I begin sipping on my Dr.Pepper. Oh what a wonderful way to end a meal! The 23 flavors taste so sweet on my taste buds. I carry the cup to my car, to sip on the way home.

I really want to make this fantasy a reality. Now I cant do it

Do you work for McD's? Or are you in marketing? This stuff is fantastic...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Do you work for McD's? Or are you in marketing? This stuff is fantastic...
  :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I used to work at Burger Stink.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I used to work at Burger Stink.
I don't know what "Burger Stink" is; do you mean Booger King?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I don't know what "Burger Stink" is; do you mean Booger King?

I'm assuming he's referring to Burger King.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
And Speaking of McDonald's here are some more reasons not to eat there.

http://www.businesspundit.com/10-most-disgusting-things-discovered-in-mcdonald%E2%80%99s-meals/
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline papercut

• New JTFer
I hate McDonalds. Ray Kroc is probably rolling over in his grave right now. On top of serving unhealthy, disgusting filth they call food, they play racial politics with their Black360 website where they openly favor blacks over all other races. Then there is the violence that takes place inside McDonalds restaurants. There have been several vicious attacks on people, mostly by blacks, inside their restaurants. They love to cover those up, but on a couple of occasions I believe they have actually gone after the victims in court. Now they show themselves to be anti-Israel anti-semites. People, please stay away from McDonalds. Let's not fund the Ford Foundation of hamburgers.
Psalm 14:1

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
I hate McDonalds. Ray Kroc is probably rolling over in his grave right now. On top of serving unhealthy, disgusting filth they call food, they play racial politics with their Black360 website where they openly favor blacks over all other races. Then there is the violence that takes place inside McDonalds restaurants. There have been several vicious attacks on people, mostly by blacks, inside their restaurants. They love to cover those up, but on a couple of occasions I believe they have actually gone after the victims in court. Now they show themselves to be anti-Israel anti-semites. People, please stay away from McDonalds. Let's not fund the Ford Foundation of hamburgers.

I know. McDonald's is a disgusting company. Did you know McDonald's so-called "food" can go for weeks without molding?

Offline papercut

• New JTFer
I know. McDonald's is a disgusting company. Did you know McDonald's so-called "food" can go for weeks without molding?

I have heard that. I really don't need the evidence to believe it, though. That kind of trayf leaves their customers with bad stomach aches because the food is not cooked right and it is not clean. I am not kosher, but even people who are not kosher know this food is good for nobody. If the case was that the food was just bad I would keep my mouth shut on the subject. It's the fact that McDonalds goes around getting in to areas they don't belong in. Just flip the damn burgers and shut up. Keep the politics where they belong, not amongst the burger clowns.
Psalm 14:1

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
I have heard that. I really don't need the evidence to believe it, though. That kind of trayf leaves their customers with bad stomach aches because the food is not cooked right and it is not clean. I am not kosher, but even people who are not kosher know this food is good for nobody. If the case was that the food was just bad I would keep my mouth shut on the subject. It's the fact that McDonalds goes around getting in to areas they don't belong in. Just flip the damn burgers and shut up. Keep the politics where they belong, not amongst the burger clowns.

Well, aren't most fast food employees, blacks?

Offline ZealousZionist

• New JTFer
  • Friend of Israel
McDonald's kind of sucks anyway.  ^-^
:fist:

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
There is alot of fat and not many nutrients in this food anyway.  I think we should all be leaner in order to stay healthy!