Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 28, 2013, 11:15:23 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:42:57 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Well, the McCain campaign staff was right. The media would have eaten them alive. But they had nothing to lose--it's not like the media treated them well as it was.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't recall she was particularly vocal about that even after their defeat in the elections. I think after the election she had to stay "civil" so she could land a job at Faux and also sell more books and payed speeches.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Too bad that Palin didn't say anything then.  It's true that both Mccain in 2008 and in the last election, they stop short of going after Obama.  They were more afraid of being called racist, than coming out with the truth about Obama.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Too bad that Palin didn't say anything then.  It's true that both Mccain in 2008 and in the last election, they stop short of going after Obama.  They were more afraid of being called racist, than coming out with the truth about Obama.
In 2008 there was a chance of winning if they came out and told the whole truth. It might have backfired enormously but there was some shot.

In 2012 I think it was kind of hopeless. The nation was 4 years more brainwashed than in last election and it would not have done any good. But Obama still could have been targeted over what happened at Benghazi, lying about the economic "recovery" and unemployment rate, etc.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
In 2008 there was a chance of winning if they came out and told the whole truth. It might have backfired enormously but there was some shot.

In 2012 I think it was kind of hopeless. The nation was 4 years more brainwashed than in last election and it would not have done any good. But Obama still could have been targeted over what happened at Benghazi, lying about the economic "recovery" and unemployment rate, etc.
Obama received less votes in 2012 then McCain had received in 2008. Defeating Osama was not hopeless, it was very possible. In fact I think without vote fraud and voters intimidation Osama actually lost. If Romney hadn't listened to his dumb advisors he could have won despite the Democrat's cheating.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
He's running for president of the United States and he's worried about being criticised by the communist state owned media?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
If Romney hadn't listened to his dumb advisors he could have won despite the Democrat's cheating.
I didn't mean that Romney winning was absolutely hopeless, I meant that focusing on Obama's racial extremism would have been a losing strategy in 2012. In 2008 it might have worked, but by 2012 it would have been a massive shoot-in-the-foot. America was just that much more poisoned by Kool-Aid.

I agree that the advisors were a huge part of the problem, and that Romney should have come out swinging on issues that actually mattered--such as the Benghazi coverup, Obama's attack on free speech (vis-a-vis the Youtube video about the "prophet), his administration's systematic lying about the economy, illegal immigration, etc.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
She did say something about this after they lost the election.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
She did say something about this after they lost the election.
  Palin implied it.  I wish that she was a heartbeat away from the White House and not Biden.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
The VP candidate does not make those decisions.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The VP candidate does not make those decisions.
After the great meltdown it was pretty clear the McCain ticket was going to lose as the voters were blaming the Republicans for the financial implosion on Wall Street and were perceived as not wanting to do anything to save the economy. She had nothing to lose by "going rogue" at that point.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
While I agree that Sarah Palin had nothing to lose by going rogue,    if she did go rogue,   it's highly likely she would have been removed from the ticket within a few days.     

Check out John McCain's answers to questions in Minnesota during the campaign.       Once McCain became the Republican Nominee,  the reality of the situation is the election was lost:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
While I agree that Sarah Palin had nothing to lose by going rogue,    if she did go rogue,   it's highly likely she would have been removed from the ticket within a few days.
That is possible but McCain would have had to be really stupid to do that. That would be absolute campaign suicide, much more than what he actually did.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
That is possible but McCain would have had to be really stupid to do that. That would be absolute campaign suicide, much more than what he actually did.

Knowing how politically correct John McCain is,    I truly believe he would have rather destroyed his own campaign than have taken on Barack Hussein Obama even remotely at the politically incorrect level that was necessary to win the election.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Knowing how politically correct John McCain is,    I truly believe he would have rather destroyed his own campaign than have taken on Barack Hussein Obama even remotely at the politically incorrect level that was necessary to win the election.
Maybe that's true but she probably would have been in a much stronger position as a political figure afterwards.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
McCain was hopeless but Romney may have had a shot at winning if he had proper direction.  But neither one has a taste for the jugular, which is what you need to win.  You need to destroy your opponent if necessary, in order to win.

And look at McCain today.  Recently, he tore into Michele Bachmann, after she demanded an investigation into Huma Abedin's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, which are not really denied by anyone.  Abedin was or is, of course, a close aid to Hillary Clinton, the who was Secretary of State of the United States for four years.  Bachmann simply wanted to know if Abedin, who never obtained a security clearance, was or should be privy to sensitive government information.  McCain thought Bachmann's demand was outrageous -- no wonder he got trounced by Obama.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
But neither one has a taste for the jugular, which is what you need to win.  You need to destroy your opponent if necessary, in order to win.
This is not a guarantee of victory. Colonel Allen West fought a ferocious campaign and still lost.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
How many of you have read Palin's book, Going Rouge?  It's very good and Palin gave a good description about what happened during the 2008 election and how McCain's camp were trying to keep her quiet and stop attacking Obama. 

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
He threw the election. Is that not obvious?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

Check out John McCain's answers to questions in Minnesota during the campaign.       Once McCain became the Republican Nominee,  the reality of the situation is the election was lost:

Another interesting "mystery" regarding John Mccain, as this video shows, is that he magically appeared older and sicklier during the 2008 campaign than he has at any other time in his political career, including right now which is like 6 years later.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
There are layers and more layers to this. It's obvious that McCain was not intended to win, and what happened behind the scenes to cause him to throw the election is probably worth the basis of a movie plot, but of course since Hollywood is also made up of Obama-loyal liberals that movie won't happen until things change.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
There are layers and more layers to this. It's obvious that McCain was not intended to win, and what happened behind the scenes to cause him to throw the election is probably worth the basis of a movie plot, but of course since Hollywood is also made up of Obama-loyal liberals that movie won't happen until things change.
How about that he has been a backstabbing no-borders NWO RINO for his entire life and wanted very badly for a black Muslim Democrat to become president?