Author Topic: New Haven, CT - President of a Yale Jewish Student Organization Arrested After  (Read 3815 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
New Haven, CT - A disturbing discovery at a Yale student's off-campus home has police and campus officials alarmed.

Authorities have arrested 21-year old David Light, a junior at Yale and president of Chabad at Yale, a Jewish student organization, after they seized rifles, pistols and various chemicals from his off-campus home.

Police were called to the home after someone reported hearing gunshots from inside the house where several fraternity members live.
Light has been charged by New Haven police with illegal possession of assault rifles, unlawful discharge of a firearm as well as reckless endangerment and making threats.
The university has suspended him until a disciplinary committee can review the case.

Police identified the seized weapons as a .50-caliber rifle, an AR-15 assault weapon, a Russian M-91 infantry rifle, a 12-gauge shotgun and various pistols.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

newman

What's the harm in a little gun collection?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Now thats a guy fit to be a leader a .50 caliber snipers rifle
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
What's wrong with packing some heat? 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
So now just having guns is reckless endangerment? 

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't know about this guy. I can see a gun or two around but the type of guns he had and that various chemicals sounds flaky. Something sounds excessive here.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

We should recruit this guy. He's definitely got the right attitude.

newman

I don't know about this guy. I can see a gun or two around but the type of guns he had and that various chemicals sounds flaky. Something sounds excessive here.

You can never be TOO prepared these days.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
You might be right newman however I would want to understand what his motivations are. Random lunatics are never good to have around.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Well if he has firearms he need chemicals these are probably the chemicals

http://www.gunslick.com/products/chemicals.aspx
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Well if he has firearms he need chemicals these are probably the chemicals

http://www.gunslick.com/products/chemicals.aspx
True the thought did cross my mind that thats what they were referring to.

newman

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. If a religious Jew has weapons or chemicals, it's certain it was for a good cause. If a muslim or a klansman has them, it's a different story.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
It sounds like he was just a gun lover and collector.  He had a sniper rifle, assault rifle, infantry rifle, pistol and shotgun, that sounds like a typical gun enthusiast's collection rather than guns someone would acquire to use for an attack.  He wanted to get every kind of gun there was, sounds like a gun collector to me.

Instead of being arrested, he should be allowed to go around threatening illegal immigrants and Islamic Nazis with them.  If everyone went around threatening illegal immigrants and Islamic Nazis with big gun collections, they would leave the country and wouldn't mess around with us.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

newman

It sounds like he was just a gun lover and collector.  He had a sniper rifle, assault rifle, infantry rifle, pistol and shotgun, that sounds like a typical gun enthusiast's collection rather than guns someone would acquire to use for an attack.  He wanted to get every kind of gun there was, sounds like a gun collector to me.

Instead of being arrested, he should be allowed to go around threatening illegal immigrants and Islamic Nazis with them.  If everyone went around threatening illegal immigrants and Islamic Nazis with big gun collections, they would leave the country and wouldn't mess around with us.

Our government sometimes puts a bounty on feral pests to encourage shooters to get rid of them. The US gov't should do that with muzzies & mexs.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
LOL Australia is a big continent with so few people syrely you can fine an area for Bnai Noach homeland there devoid of miniroties

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

LOL Australia is a big continent with so few people syrely you can fine an area for Bnai Noach homeland there devoid of miniroties

Before 1947, Australia was making plans for a Jewish homeland in NW Australia just in case the UN acted like bastards and didn't vote for partition in EY.....True

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Interesting I didn't know that.  It would have been better than Nigeria or whichever G-d awful place that was proposed.

newman

Interesting I didn't know that.  It would have been better than Nigeria or whichever G-d awful place that was proposed.

The 16 foot crocodiles, 20 ft great white sharks and 500 lb wild pigs in the Kimberley region would be an improvement on the bloody arabs, that's for sure. :D