Author Topic: Naftali Bennett and the Jewish Home are responsible for the building freeze  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Two new videos on the same subject - one in English, one in Hebrew.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the videos, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the videos.

In English:

In Hebrew:

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Horrible video.   :nono:
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

What do you mean? I thought it was actually pretty good.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
What do you mean? I thought it was actually pretty good.

Excellent actually!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!

I'm guessing you do not agree with the content of this video when the evidence is overwhelming?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I think Tag just forgot to add the <sarc> tag because it's beginning to look like Bennet may disappoint...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Whats going on is shameful. I never thought I would see the day when these settlements would be curtailed by the government in Israel...They are the lifes blood of the people and soooooo necessary to maintain God's plan of not dividing Jerusalem and surrounding towns.   What is next? We are definitely seeing End Times, gives me chills!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm guessing you do not agree with the content of this video when the evidence is overwhelming?

Evidence not overwhelming. (yes yes I expect people to jump on me now for this). Why are you trying to $crew over Bennet the Bayit Yehudi WITHOUT giving any alternative? It is basically equivalent to taking votes away from BY and giving it to the left. (Less votes for BY soo the votes for the others is counted more) You want a government with Meretz and the Arab parties instead?

Also point out what you would do differently if in the exact same position. And dont tell me about not being in the government didn't Chaim state that he would be willing (and needing) to compromise and join another party (be part of it).
 As of today BY is the best their is in the knesset. (although far from perfect).
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Evidence not overwhelming. (yes yes I expect people to jump on me now for this). Why are you trying to $crew over Bennet the Bayit Yehudi WITHOUT giving any alternative? It is basically equivalent to taking votes away from BY and giving it to the left. (Less votes for BY soo the votes for the others is counted more) You want a government with Meretz and the Arab parties instead?

Also point out what you would do differently if in the exact same position. And dont tell me about not being in the government didn't Chaim state that he would be willing (and needing) to compromise and join another party (be part of it).
 As of today BY is the best their is in the knesset. (although far from perfect).

בס''ד

In other words, you support a party that sits in a government that is drying up existing Jewish settlements with an anti-Semitic freeze on building, that has already expelled hundreds of Jews from Judea and Samaria and destroyed Jewish communities, and that has promised to create a "Palestine" state which is national suicide. You support a party that sits in a government that frees hundreds of Muslim terrorist mass murderers but won't free a single Jew who killed Arabs.

You support a party which proposes handing over a huge portion of the Negev to the Beduoin Muslim Nazis - this is not a Likud proposal, Uri Ariel and Naftali Bennett from the Jewish Home party are building tens of thousands of new homes for the Arabs while there is a freeze on Jewish building in Yosh and Jerusalem.

You support a party that has consistently lied to the Jewish people. They covered up Pipi's Jewish building freeze and to this day keep making phony promises that are simply stalling tactics.

This is the old Mafdal (they changed the party name) that supported a Jewish state in Uganda. This is the Mafdal that was part of Ben Gurion's regime after he slaughtered 16 Jewish heroes from the Irgun on the Altalena and after he betrayed 6 million Jews during the holocaust. This is the Mafdal that supported Ben Gurion's regime that kidnapped 10,000 Yemenite Jewish babies from their parents to raise them in anti-religious kibbutzim. This is the Mafdal that sat in Ben Gurion's regime as that stole all Torah Jewish values from the Mizrachim who are almost half of Israeli Jewry - we would have had an overwhelming religious majority in Israel today if not for Ben Gurion and his loyal Mafdal allies.

Finally, you suggest that I would compromise my principles? G-d forbid! I would run together with others in order to get elected but not at the expense of my principles.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

In other words, you support a party that sits in a government that is drying up existing Jewish settlements with an anti-Semitic freeze on building, that has already expelled hundreds of Jews from Judea and Samaria and destroyed Jewish communities, and that has promised to create a "Palestine" state which is national suicide. You support a party that sits in a government that frees hundreds of Muslim terrorist mass murderers but won't free a single Jew who killed Arabs.

You support a party which proposes handing over a huge portion of the Negev to the Beduoin Muslim Nazis - this is not a Likud proposal, Uri Ariel and Naftali Bennett from the Jewish Home party are building tens of thousands of new homes for the Arabs while there is a freeze on Jewish building in Yosh and Jerusalem.

You support a party that has consistently lied to the Jewish people. They covered up Pipi's Jewish building freeze and to this day keep making phony promises that are simply stalling tactics.

This is the old Mafdal (they changed the party name) that supported a Jewish state in Uganda. This is the Mafdal that was part of Ben Gurion's regime after he slaughtered 16 Jewish heroes from the Irgun on the Altalena and after he betrayed 6 million Jews during the holocaust. This is the Mafdal that supported Ben Gurion's regime that kidnapped 10,000 Yemenite Jewish babies from their parents to raise them in anti-religious kibbutzim. This is the Mafdal that sat in Ben Gurion's regime as that stole all Torah Jewish values from the Mizrachim who are almost half of Israeli Jewry - we would have had an overwhelming religious majority in Israel today if not for Ben Gurion and his loyal Mafdal allies.

Finally, you suggest that I would compromise my principles? G-d forbid! I would run together with others in order to get elected but not at the expense of my principles.

Then why be a Zionist at all? It is similar to what the anti-zionists or non-zionists said and say as well. They say this about the Dati-Leumi and the "Mizrachi" movement (aka the "Mafdal") and about joining the "Tzionim". About the whole state as a whole as well because had their not been a State then Ben-Gurion wouldn't have been able to do what he did. We could have and could live under the Arabs who wouldn't have things like secular indoctrination and no gay parades and such. Is that your position?

What would you do once elected? Say you get to the exact same amount of seats as the BY is today. Would you just stay out of the government until you get the majority needed? Always be in the opposition or would you stay in the government and end up compromising? Also they voted against some of these things, they aren't majority there are they? Dont think soo, also lets say you would say you would take down the government. Fine, new elections then what? Then instead coalition with BY they have coalition with Meretz and Arab parties. Any better? They also get good positive things as well.

And by the way I didn't say I wholeheartedly support them all I was saying is that as of today they are the best their is in the Knesset and if their isn't an alternative better to have them then to give votes to the leftists (Meretz, Arab parties etc.)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
The fake religious are much, much more dangerous in government. Religious people are much more easily deceived by them (as is happening now). Just as the phoney right is more dangerous than the left as we have said all along.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fake religious are much, much more dangerous in government. Religious people are much more easily deceived by them (as is happening now). Just as the phoney right is more dangerous than the left as we have said all along.

Why you call them "fake religious" ? Many of them did and do things for the Torah and for the settlements. They are the "settlers" themselves. Come on you are acting as if you have a political agenda at a time when you dont even have a party. You are basically screwing the right and supporting the leftists. Plain and simple. And its [censored] that Meretz and the leftists would be better then the "phony right".

Also please answer what I asked earlier on what exactly you would do differently? Drop out of the coalition every time, only stay in the opposition or what? (With the exact amount of votes as BY currently has, not to mention how little they used to be and have which made them even less significant and politically able).
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 01:58:35 PM by Shlomo »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Did you even read what Chaim wrote? The people you support are handing over a huge portion of the Negev to the Muslims! Are you out of your mind? If you support that party after all that was listed, then something is wrong with you and this is all about your ego. We are not allowed to support evil. Obviously, your mind is already made up.

Somehow, because none of them are worth supporting, you make the false assumption you should support these traitors. Israel is in a very bad place right now (and so is the U.S. with Rand Paul and Hillary Clinton in the coming election). If Mao Zedong, Adolph Hitler, and Joseph Stalin were running for office, would you pick the one who is "more right wing"? Let me word it another way... if all the commandments in the Torah are equivalent to a Jew living in the land of Israel, then how evil is it to support giving up the Negev?

And please watch your language. This is a religious forum. Just because you abbreviate or block out one letter, does not make it acceptable. There are very young people who also read visit the forum. I've asked you before in private messages.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Before I read your last comment Shlomo, why did you edit my original comment?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
  How do you call Naftali Bennet a "traitor". This term means that a Jew has the right to go and kill him now. You support such an action because under Din Torah a traitor is to be killed (without a trail even).  How you call someone like that a traitor? You can't be serious?

About the Negev I did not hear this I would need concrete proof. Sorry I dont automatically accept without verification's.  You also did not address how you would do things differently if you would be in the exact same position.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

After being on this forum for years, you don't know what we would do differently? You don't understand the difference between a genuine Kahanist movement and the corrupt establishment parties who are destroying the soul of the Jewish people? We would not support a government that surrenders the land of Israel, frees Muslim terrorist mass murderers, expels Jews from their homeland and brainwashes Jewish children in a Bolshevik "educational" system. We would remain in the opposition and use our position there to wake up the people of Israel and to build massive resistance to suicidal policies. Menachem Begin and the Likud did that - they were in the opposition from 1949 to 1977. Eventually they gained enough support to take power. The difference is that we would not sell out once in power because we really believe in G-d and the Torah.

The Mafdal supported the insane Sinai retreat which was the worst territorial surrender in Israel's history. Today they advocate giving Israeli citizenship to even more Arabs while building tens of thousands of homes for these vicious Jew-haters.

As far the Negev is concerned, the Jewish Home has proposed and is now implementing a program to hand over the Negev to the Muslim Nazis. So even tiny pre-1967 Israel is being given away! While Israel is doing this, the whole world is complaining that this is not good enough. So Israel is being condemned even while committing suicide, G-d forbid. Unfortunately, there are not many articles in English on this subject. The ONLY solution is to get the Bedouin to leave Israel permanently but instead the Jewish Home frauds want to make life easier for them.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,70019.msg598293.html#msg598293

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/167496

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/63334

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Opinion+Israel+Negev+plan+will+help+Bedouin+communities/8764128/story.html

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
They have a vote. You also said about joining another party as well. If you do this you will also just get a vote (in % of what you bring to the table). When 75% vote one way and the 25% vote another will you then just trash the party (you are in) just because of a disagreement or work to make your 25% 51% and soo forth. BY is in the Knesset (im not saying everything they do is great) they have certain amount of seats. If they just drop out at every turn their will be new elections and they will never be included. Those included will be parties like Meretz who will make things much worse. Now you can and should make factual video's like you do on different topics, but to then mess over right-wing parties without giving alternatives is support for Arabs and leftists. Lets get real. Either you have a party alternative or make a revolution (and do away with the system altogether). Those are the only options to then talk trash against Bayit Yehudi.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Your user name is "Tag Mehir Tzedek". Do you know what Naftali Bennett, the leader of the so-called Jewish Home party, has said about the underground fighters of Tag Mechir? Here are his comments in Hebrew on his Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/NaftaliBennett/posts/586695364685469

Just in case you can't access it, I will copy it for you in Hebrew and translate it into English:

תג מחיר - מעשה לא מוסרי ולא יהודי
אמש נוקבו צמיגיהם של 27 רכבים באבו-גוש ורוססו כתובות נאצה.
יש קבוצה קטנה של חורשי-רעה שרוצים לייצר שרשרת של שנאה ואלימות בין ערבים ליהודים בארץ שלנו.
קבוצה שנותנת כלים בידי שונאינו בעולם להשחרת פנינו.
לא נאפשר להם להצליח.
השבוע הענקנו סמכויות נרחבות למשטרה ולשב״כ על מנת לתפוס אותם.
אני קורא לכוחות הבטחון לפעול בעוצמה נגד תופעה בזויה זו.

Translation:

Tag Mechir - an immoral and un-Jewish action.
Last night the tires of 27 cars in Abu Ghosh were punctured and offensive graffiti was spraypainted.
There is a small group striving to do bad things that wants to create a chain reaction of hatred and violence between Arabs and Jews in our land.
A group that gives tools to those who hate us in the world to blacken our reputation.
We will not allow them to succeed.
This week we granted wide authority to the police and the Shabak in order to catch them.
I call upon the security forces to act forcefully against this disgraceful phenomenon.

End of Bennett's Facebook message.

This very rich political whore who spent his whole life making money and promoting himself has the gall to call underground fighters who seek to save Israel "immoral" and "un-Jewish". Whether you agree or disagree with their actions, their motives are certainly noble and pure. (Israeli law does not allow us to publicly applaud their actions, but we cannot be forced to condemn them.)

Moreover, as you see in Bennett's message, he has granted special authority to the police and the Shabak to arrest these young Jews and to act "forcefully" against them. If this does not make Bennett a malshin (informer), then I don't know what does. Bennett not only stabs his fellow Jews in the back - he actually publicly demands that they be treated with special harshness.

BTW, if Bennett ever discovered that your user name was "Tag Mechir", he would throw you in prison as well.

Any more questions about how we would be different from the Jewish Home party?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I agree with Chaim 100 %!!!!!